Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > heartbroken one too many times

forgiven or not

by axlrosesangel 0 reviews

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-09-19 - Updated: 2011-09-20 - 328 words

1Moving
read im sorry first i updated it so
steven was still awaiting his reply ."look stevie um i call you tommorow i need to think" the blonde looked up tears in his own eyes. the green peirced the blue and axl felt kind of bad but knew he had to think. "im not saying your not forgiven but im not saying you are just do this for me please" the older soothed and begged at the same time. "fine sweetie " steven said before turning to leave. but axl stopped him. "c'mere baby" he cooed softly before grabbing the blonde by his hips . the younger man turned around looking at the singer with confusion. axl crashed his lips to stevens kissing him roughly before pulling away. "go asshole"axl snarls but with a smile this time. the drummer blushed before scurrying away. the next day steven hes worrying about rather hes forgaven or not . but on axls side hes fighting himself . his heart is saying give steven a second chance he loves you but then his mind is telling him let that motherfucker suffer . finally his mind wins but his heart wants to soften the blow. he finally dials the blondes number . steven gets excited and answers the phone in his usual way. "hey sweetie " that line was said with so much love it was hard for axl to do what he needs to do. "look baby i- i cant forgive you,i love you too but i just cant do it" he said to the younger . "o-ok axl "steven sobbed . axl sighed he hated doing this. "stevie baby maybe sometime in the future we can be again but i just cant right now" . "i-i understand axl" the younger mumbled before slowly letting go off the phone and curling up on his bed. "steven baby boy " axl added. he heard a heart broken sob that cut off with a whimper and he hung up before he lost his resolve .
Sign up to rate and review this story