Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > heartbroken one too many times

im sorry

by axlrosesangel 0 reviews

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-21 - Updated: 2011-08-21 - 240 words

1Moving
The next day the blonde set off for axls house hoping hed let him in. once he got there the fear of rejection got stronger but he walked up to the door he just hoped he didnt get his ass kicked. he knocked on the door and his ex opend the door . "what the hell do you want adler" the singer snapped . "um axl can we talk " he asked looking at his rather then the older man in fear of what hed see in those eyes . axl heaved a sigh he was glad steven wasnt looking at him he looked like shit but he guessed speaking to the asshole couldnt hurt. "stay here ill be back in 20" the older finally muttered . this left the younger to think about how exactley he would word his apology, he worded it to depretley he had the risk of being laughed at . and accidentally wording something wrong or hell just looking at him wrong he could set axls temper off. the door opened again ."speak asshole" was snarled in his direction. "look axl im sorri i never meant any of the shit to happen i love you not them " he then relized he sounded fuckin desperate but he didnt give a damn at this point. he remebered what izzy said then after a moment of thought he adds " we can just be friends " he looked up and saw tears running down the olders face .
Sign up to rate and review this story