Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > heartbroken one too many times

how could i do that

by axlrosesangel 0 reviews

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-20 - Updated: 2011-08-20 - 269 words

2Exciting
the blonde walked away so deep in thought that after about a mile he bumped into someone. "hey steven" he looked up to see axls chilhood friend Izzy. "hey Izzy"he replied. why did i have to hurt axl why couldnt i be a good boyfriend. he thought as the tears started to run again. "are you ok?" Izzy asked as he put his arm around stevens shoulders. "you know about me and Axl right?" steven whimpered out. "yeah what happend" izzy asked concern clear in his voice. "i fucked up big time" the younger cried. by this point he was really testing Izzys patience. "just tell me straight out" he barked in annoyance. "i cheated on him multiple times" the drummer screamed falling to his knees.Izzy was torn between bieng pissed that he hurt his chilhood friend and comforting the poor guy in front of him."do you want axl back" he said soothingly. Steven looked up in confusion."yes more than anything" he said with such emotion it would have made Izzys knees week if he rolled that way. "well first off you gotta stop drinking and slowly gain axls trust be just his friend"Izzy said knowing that this was the only way."J-just F-friends " the younger stuttered. Izzy sighed knowing that this would be hard for steven. "itll be easier for him to trust you again" he replies."ok anything else"steven wondered aloud."yes believe it or not hes insecure tell him how amazing he looks and all that crap"Izzy said boredly."got it "the drummer said relizing what had to happen.
Sign up to rate and review this story