Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > heartbroken one too many times

heartbroken one too many times

by axlrosesangel 1 review

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Published: 2011-08-19 - Updated: 2011-08-19 - 374 words

2Exciting
Axl rose was sitting on the couch curled up against his amazing boyfriend Steven adler, the usally hyper and funny blond was just sitting there a frown on his face and deep in thought. is something wrong axl asked looking over at him. steven looked at axl ,blue meeting green and he sat up making axl glare at him. Axl i have to tell you something important steven muttered while examining the floor. what is it Stevie axl said his eyes softening in concern. when steven looked back up at him he looked ashamed. the redhead took the blonds hand and gave him a reassuring look , um axl i made a huge fuckin mistake he muttered pathetically. Axl was starting to worry more what did his lil drummer do now. i was at this bar and i got really fuckin drunk and when i woke up this morning i woke up in the waitresses bed i cheated on you axl the drummer yelled as he burst into tears Axl looked at him in shock and in anger but deep down he was heartbroken. Is that the only fucking time you asshole he growled. steven let out a whimper that was so pathetic that it was almost enough to make axls anger dimenish. No the younger (i think) said in a pathetic whisper. How many other skanks were there Adler and if you dont answer me youll wish you were never born Axl snarled . when the drummer looked up he swore he saw lightning strinking in those green eyes. there was about 22 girls over this past year he answered flinching when axl finally went off. YOUR TELLIN ME THAT EVERYTIME I LET YOU FUCK ME IT DIDNT MEAN SHIT axl roared.
no baby i love you he muttered in fear. axls voice turned sweet but in a dangerouse way . really baby . the older acted like he was gonna caress the youngers cheeck but delivered a sharp smack.
I BET YOU TOLD EVERYBODY THAT YOU FUCK THAT GET THE FUCK OUT I NEVER WANNA SEE YOU AROUND HERE AGAIN,. the young drummer quickly scurried out the door his hand to his cheeck. meanwhile the older fell to his knees sobbing wondering why he wasnt good enough
Sign up to rate and review this story