Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heart Attack In Black Hair Dye

Crimson and Black

by Punkepanda 2 reviews

I'll go back to black in the smash of a fist

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-09-20 - Updated: 2011-09-20 - 623 words

0Unrated
This chapter kinda sucks and drags on for a bit

No one's here so they obviously thought I needed sleep. I got out of bed and I banged my head on top of the already large lump forming there "Fuck" I cursed rubbing my head trying to cool the pain. I walked over to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror taking in the reflection that stared back at me. My eye's were lifeless and were no longer my usual rich hazel but a dreary grey shade. My face was washed out and red. I basically looked like death walking the earth. I sat down cross legged in the middle of our cramped little bathroom with my head in my hands thinking about how much i've messed up. When I saw a flash of red fall down before my eye's. It made me jump a bit but I calmed when I realised it was only my bright red hair. I sighed, my hair had always been a reflection of me as a person; when It was black and long and greasy that was the time when I really couldn't give a fuck. I dyed my hair this insane red colour when I was starting to enjoy life and feeling bright and happy, that's why my hair was so fucking insane.

---------time lapse----------

No one was back yet which was strange but I still sat on the bathroom floor passing a tub of black hair dye from hand to hand.

You'll disappoint fans. They love your red hair.

Well maybe I want to go back to black.

Think of everyone else, it'll be such a shock when people see you with pitch dark hair again.

So what? They were fucking shocked when I came out with fire engine red.

You're slipping, Gerard, you're going back to how you were. A stupid fucking coward!

"SHUT UP" I screamed. I shot up off the floor and pounded the side of my fist into the mirror, cracking my reflection, sending shards of glass and splashes of my blood all over the floor. I quickly began rinsing out my wound in the sink wincing at the pain of the cold water hitting my sensitive flesh and stared at the crimson water swirling down the drain.

I turned sharply, eyes focused on the tub of hair dye on the floor. I quickly picked it up and began unscrewing the top, scooping large handfuls of the thick liquid and passing it through my bright red hair. The dye was entering my wound and was stinging like hell but I couldn't care less right now. All I wanted was a lack of colour that reflected what I felt on the inside.

Pretty soon my hair was covered and I decided it would be a good idea to probably wash the crap outta my hand. My scarlett blood had mixed with the ebony shade of hair dye making it a dirty brown colour and sting like crazy. I quickly dressed my hand with a bandage before remembering we had a show that night.

What would the kids think of my hand wrapped up in a fucking bandage?

This show was going to be terrible. None of us would comunicate with Frank, I would be fucking SCARED of Frank not to mention how useless I would be tonight. It wouldn't be the same as a normal My Chem show. It would be so different.

I washed my hair out in the sink every amount of red was now invisible and was replaced by the pitch dark ebony that now graced the cracked mirror.

Like it? R&R please! I love your feedback it makes my day whether it's good or bad
Sign up to rate and review this story