Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Only Hear the Music When Your Heart Begins to Break

Party's Over Tumbleweeds.

by IloveMCRmy 4 reviews

Another aftermath. Gerard remembers his night.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-23 - Updated: 2011-09-24 - 1908 words

1Exciting
A/N: I am really excited for this to be up! I know the title makes it sound like a final chapter, but its not! Thank you all soo soooo much for your reviews. I am glad guys are still left! Oh I finally saw MCR LIVE it was more amazing than I thought it would be....THEY PLAYED OUR LADY OF SORROWS! I freaked out! I laughed, cried, and giggled when Frank smiled at me. Ray laugh at my friend and I, and Mikey keep trying to read our sign, and Gerard making this funny face when he saw the boa I got him. OH and MARK HOPPUS THREW ME HIS PICK, and I CAUGHT IT! And he kept motioning to me when he was infront of me. But the best part ever was sprinting to the pit to get front after waiting since 4 to get in! I loved it so much. I can't wait to see them again. But yea R/R I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

Chapter 17: The Party’s Over Tumbleweeds.
Gerard’s POV:

Holy shit, what the fuck happened last night. I woke up with my head pounding, with my face buried in a pillow. I pushed myself up with my hands and turned over and looked around the room I had ended up in. I was planted on a huge king bed with a mahogany bed set with matching furniture. The more I looked around I realized I was in Bob’s parent’s room. Well shit this is awkward. I felt disgusting and I really needed shower…and some clothes I noticed as I looked down at myself, I was completely naked and my clothes were nowhere to be found. I looked next to me and saw another figure beneath the sheets. I guess Rachel and I “made up”. I smiled with satisfaction knowing Rachel and I had finally done the deed. I gently removed the covers from her head and went to stroke her hair, when I saw something strange. The color of her hair was blonde, and the last time I checked Rachel didn’t have blonde hair. Oh shit…. What have I done? I jumped out of the bed and wrapped the sheet around me, feeling uncomfortable, now knowing that I had woken up with a woman that wasn’t my girlfriend. I saw the figure moved around and stretch out, she was obviously awake now. I backed up even more, almost frightened of her.

“Mmm morning you.” she said weakly as she sat up in the bed, with the sheet wrapped around her.

“Oh my fucking god…” I muttered in disbelief there was no way… “Holly”

“What? Don’t you remember last night?” she winked at me as she searched for her clothes that were scattered about the room.

“No, no I don’t. There must be some sort of mistake; there is no way…That we….I mean its YOU.” I stuttered in disbelief and I was filling with anger.

“Oh Gerard you really need to loosen up, that prude has you wrapped around her finger so tight that you can’t even breathe. It’s rather sad actually.” She smiled crudely as she lit a cigarette.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!” I roared, but I quieted myself down because I didn’t want anyone…especially Rachel (if she was still here) to hear me. “Do you have any idea what’ve done? I cheated on the one girl that actually had some faith in me and actually trusted me.” I rubbed my right eye out of nervousness.

“Well let’s just put it this way sweetie, what she doesn’t know won’t hurt her.” she smiled eerily. “I’ll see you around babe.” I watched her orange body leave the room.

I was so confused I can’t believe I had even touched Hoe-lly. Let alone fucked her, I was ashamed. Rachel was going to be heartbroken when she found out. But even though I hated Holly she had a point, Rachel didn’t have to know. But I couldn’t lie to her. That would make me an even bigger piece of shit than I already was. I paced around the room finally locating my clothes. I looked around the room one last time before I left. I saw the orange make up imprint from Holly’s face on the pillow, one or two of her fake blonde extensions lying on the floor, and beer bottles were all over the room. I felt myself about to puke at the thought of her. I left the room but I knew no matter how hard I tried I would never be able to forget what I did.

I walked down the stairs and the first floor looked like a tornado had blown through. It was normal after a night at Bob’s house. I saw Ray passed out on the floor using his giant fro as a pillow. Mikey was probably in the bonus room with Laura, that’s where the always went. No sign of Rachel, she might’ve left, and who knows where Frank ended up, and Bob probably went to go get food. I tip toed across the floor trying not to wake anyone up. I kicked a few beer bottles and my heart jumped, but I looked around and Ray was still sound asleep.

“Hey dude? What are you doing in that creep position?” I heard Bob’s voice behind me and was startled.

“Holy shit dude you scared me.” I whispered trying hard not to wake Ray.
“Well why are you trying to sneak out dude?” he squinted his eyes at me.

“I’m not….trying…to sneak out. What” I said between very unconvincing laughs.

“Gerard…” Bob just starred at me.

“Oh look at the time, I’ve gotta not be here. See ya.” I sprinted out of the house, jumped into my car and just drove home. Not looking back.

Rachel’s POV:

I woke up in a pile of my own drool on the floor. I felt the green itchy carpet beneath me. I looked around the room, it was Bob’s bonus room the last time I passed out here I woke up with Frank cuddling me. I looked around and saw Frank’s body a few feet away from me passed out on the floor. Up on the futon as usual were Laura and Mikey. Of course Frank and I ended up near each other. I looked and checked that I was still clothed, thank the lord I was. I didn’t remember much from last night, except that Gerard and I had gotten into this huge fight and I just went to hang out with Frank, because he made me laugh. I didn’t see Gee the rest of the night…Oh no…I hope Frank and I didn’t do anything. I mean I know I had flirted with Frank to piss Gee off, but there is no way I would go as far to cheat on him.

I gathered energy and crawled over to Frank I didn’t care how peaceful he looked when he slept he was waking up for this.

“Frank. Frankie wake up.” I whispered in his year while I shook him.

“Whaaat?” He groaned as he turned his head towards me.

“We need to talk about last night.” I said as I crossed my legs in front of him, as I sat on the floor.

“What do you mean?” he asked groggily as he sat up, supporting himself on his elbows.

“Okay well…we didn’t…do anything …did we?” I hesitated, afraid of the answer.

“Rachel, just because we ended in the same room doesn’t mean we did stuff.” He laughed. “We just joked around last night and passed out up here. After an intense game of guitar hero. Which I won by the way.” he smiled goofily, with his eyes almost shut.

“Okay. Good.” I smiled half heartedly.

“You don’t sound so relieved.” he said, waking up now.

“Well I mean I just don’t know how Gerard would handle this. I mean I know he trust me…at least I think he does. Well I hope he does. But I don’t know you boys are tricky.” I squinted my eyes at Frank.

“Oh shut up, you girls are so much worse.” He sat up and crossed his legs.

“Fuck you.” I laughed as I punched him the shoulder playfully.

“Ouch! Well there is no way I am going back to sleep now. But don’t worry, if I know Gerard, which I do. You’ll be cool.” he smiled at me again as he rubbed his arm. “But since I am up and your up, wanna go some food?” he arched his eyebrows hopefully.

“Food sounds good. Just let me change” I smiled back as I got up and stretched my arms out.

“Oh hell yeah. To Waffle House we go!” he jumped up excitedly.
“Oh and Frank.” I called out as he was walking down the stairs.

“Yeah!’ he responded as his head popped up from the landing.

“Thanks.” I smiled.

“No problem.” he winked. “I’ll see you in the car in two minutes! NO LATER!” he yelled as he reached the bottom of the stairs.

This’ll be interesting. But oh well. With Gee nowhere to be found I wasn’t just going to sit around. I changed into my white tank top and put my red cardigan over it. I kept on my jeans from last night because I just was too lazy to change out of them. I shoved my old shirt into my bag and walked down the stairs to see Bob and Ray cleaning up.

“Hey you guys need Frank and me to help?” I asked kindly as I reached the bottom of the stairs, hoping they would say no.

“No you’re good. Frank already asked. But since this was Ray’s only blow out for winter break he felt he should help clean because he won’t get a chance too. Also it’s my house I know where everything needs to be.” Bob smiled graciously.

“Yeah he woke me up by poking my ass with a swifter, so I knew I was already gonna have to help.” Ray laughed.

“Okay well you have fun with your family Ray.” I smiled walking towards the door.

“Oh yeah, its gonna be great.” he smiled sarcastically.

“Oh before I go… Have you two seen Gee anywhere? After our fight last night it’s like he disappeared.” I said a little sad that we had fought.

“Yeah actually, he ran out of here faster than something that’s fast earlier.” Bob struggled to find his words, because he was so focused on the pizza that was some how stuck to the floor.

“Oh uh okay. Thanks.” I smiled again half heartedly and walked out the door.

It was weird. I don’t know why Gerard would just dip like that. What if Frank and I did do something and he saw….Rachel calm down, you are being paranoid. Frank wouldn’t lie to you about that. He’s just being Gerard don’t worry. I told myself, and I was going to do my best to not worry. But honestly, all I ever did was worry.
Sign up to rate and review this story