Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Way This Goes

Chapter 2

by mcrobsessed99 2 reviews

NEW CHAPTERRR. XD A lot of the stuff they do is stuff I'd actually do irl. XD

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-09-23 - Updated: 2011-09-24 - 679 words

0Unrated
“You wanna hang out at my house after school?” Bandit asked me.
“Uh…sure.” I replied.
See, this is where I start to hyperventilate.
Gerard. Way. Will. Be. In. The. Same. Room. As. Me.
Gerard. Way. And. I. Will. Exchange. Words.
“Bandit…we have band practice…remember?” Lily told Bandit.
“Fuuuuuuuu…” she said opening a notebook. “Alex can watch...can’t she?”
“Yeah that’s cool.” I say quickly.
“Wait, do you play drums? ‘Cause we need a drummer…our old one like…quit on us.” Cherry said.
“Yeah…I drum. A little. Enough to be in a band.” I said.
“Cool. So I guess you’re the newest member of our un-named band.”
The three of them laughed. I already felt comfortable with them.
The bell rang and we went to our lockers.
“You know your combination?” Bandit asked me.
“Yeah, why?”
“I like to pick the locks on lockers.” She shrugged. “It’s entertaining.”
She gave me a smile and walked to her locker.
My next class was lunch with Cherry, Bandit, and Lily.
I looked at my map of the school to find the cafeteria, then navigated myself to it.
The 3 of them told me to meet them at the table farthest left from the door.
I went through the lunch line slowly to see if I could find them, considering I didn’t see them at the table at first.
After grabbing a salad that I probably wasn’t going to eat and an iced tea, I saw them at the table. I literally ran over, trying to avoid everyone.
I slid into a seat next to Cherry.
“Hey.” I said to them.
Bandit had a coffee.
She caught me giving her a funny look.
“I like coffee…” She said, holding her hands up in mock defense.
We laughed and talked about random shit until a spray-tanned beach blonde bitch came up to us.
“Hey…Alexandria?” She said to me.
“Um…that’s me…” I said.
Lily, Bandit, and Cherry was looking at her as if to say, “Shut the fuck up or we’ll shut you up.”
“Ya know,” she said twirling her hair. “If you wanna make the cheerleading team, you’re gonna wanna like, actually, like, sit with us because you’re sitting with like-” She eyed the girls. “-losers.”
“Bitch please.” Lily scoffed. “Why don’t you go bang one of your 3 boyfriends?” she said and smirked.
“Bye bye, now.”
The girl rolled her eyes, flipped her hair, and walked back to her table.
“Damn Lily, you’re a keeper.” I said and we all laughed. I knew this year would be good.
The rest of the day went by slowly, considering I had no classes with anyone I knew. Finally, the last bell rang and I went to the parking lot to find Bandit so she could take me to her house. I was shaking, considering I was going to meet Gerard Way. I shook my head and Bandit came up behind me.
“Hey. Let’s go.” She said and went into the car.
“You’re allowed to drive?” I asked.
“Yeah…my dad got me a license.”
“Uh…who’s your dad?” I asked. Just to make sure this really was Bandit.
“Gerard Way. He used to play in My Chemical Romance until they broke up. He’s been talking to Ray though, and they want to get back together.”
I just died. Not literally. But still.
“Seriously? I love MCR. I like…died when they broke up.”
“I know…we were really young though.” She said sadly.
“Like…9 maybe.” I said.
Infact, I knew the exact day, year, month, time (hours, minutes, seconds), I heard MCR had broken up. I felt like a creep.
She nodded.
“Yeah we were 9.”
She pulled into a driveway.
“Well, this is my house.”
“Bandit…I live 2 houses down. I’m very excited right now…”
“Really?” She squeaked.
“Yes!” I yelled, and we both screamed.
“Ahh, this is amazing. Well, lets go see if my dad’s home.”
Deep breaths Alex, deep breaths.
Sign up to rate and review this story