Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Will you take me with you?

I want you all to myself

by CherriBoomBoom 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-09-24 - Updated: 2011-09-24 - 849 words

0Unrated
I guess my story is going slooooooooooowly because of school? I dunno. I sometimes forget to update, it surely doesn't help. But there you go. :)

Chapter thirteen


When Elena came back out of my house, a damn while later, she was with my mom. My mom apologized to both Mikey and I for overreacting. I could tell she was ashamed. More importantly, she said she understood my will to keep the baby. And she’d help me with it. It was more than I ever expected. I hugged my mom with tears of relief in my eyes and tried to manage a faint “thank you” without having my voice to crack.

-I love you, honey.

She went back into the house with a slow step. Mikey and I thanked Elena. I was practically worshipping her. I’d known her for a few hours and she’d already done so much for me. The sweet, old lady then left for her grandsons’ house. I sat back down in the grass and sighed.

-That woman is amazing.

-Isn’t she? Replied Mikey, sitting down beside me.

I turned to him.

-There’s one thing I don’t understand though. Why the fuck are you still sweet to me? Why didn’t you run off on me? I’m ruining your life with this kid.

-Well, it’s mine. I have a responsibility towards it. It’s my fuck-up, I have to stick with the consequences. And you asked me to stay, so. I’m staying.

I looked back away, a small grin stretching my lips. I’d been such a bitch, and he still wouldn’t back down. He deserved so much better, yet that’s what he chose. Ruining his life this early by crushing his own dreams and staying with a pregnant teenager, having to drop out of school. I’d been such a bitch to him! And purposely. That made me so much worse.

-Mikey?

-Hm?

He had gotten a little closer and was looking around randomly. He stopped to look over to me. I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder.

-Nothing.

I knew he cracked a smile. I could see it even if I wasn’t looking at his face. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer. I glanced quickly up to his face and saw it. The oh-so-familiar idiotic grin. I giggled. We just... stayed there. Breathing. Slowly. In and out.

-So you DID lie about the party then? He suddenly burst.

I laughed, but didn’t reply. Instead, I got up and walked back to my house. Of course, he followed me. I closed the door on him:

-Bye, Michael.

-Lia! Lia! Wait, dammit! Why are you such a motherfucking tease?!

I had another laughter fit and opened the door back up.

-You’re fun to toy with.

I saw him frown.

-No more fucking toying!

He grabbed me and carried me up to my room, taking no notice of my screams and my insults. I had no idea what he was going to do, I just wanted him to put me down. I kept screaming “put me down, motherfucker!” or something similar until he threw me on my own bed. I then squealed.

-Being such a skinny ass, who knew you could carry a fat bitch like me?

I sat him down on the bed.

-Fuck you, Lia, he whispered, dragging me closer.

-Fuck you too, Michael.

I started into his eyes for a few seconds, breaking into a faint giggle and biting my lip. He let out a little “mphm” by exhaling through his nose, looked to the side, then back at me:

-Lia?

I knew what he was about to ask. Just by his facial expression. It was obvious.

-No.

I giggled again. Boy, I was getting so girly, it was awful.

-Bu-

-Shh.

I slowly leaned in. What-fucking-ever. He was seemingly crazy over me, and willing to do anything. He had admitted it. He wanted to stay. I didn’t deserve such a guy, and he deserved much better than, well, me. But I wanted to be happy, through all the shit happening, and at that point, it seemed he was the only option I had left. It was the only way. (Ha.) It was really selfish of me, mainly because I didn’t really love him. Yet. I was attracted to him, yes, but that was mostly physical. But having to stick around, I knew it would come sooner rather than later. I just... completely and utterly gave in. I didn’t even care. I kissed him softly and could practically feel him melting under me. Innocent child. I had to force myself not to smile. He stepped back, in shock, looking at me with big, round eyes:

-What’s gotten into you?

I giggled and shrugged my shoulders:

-What do you think?

He looked at me with a clueless expression stamped on his face.

-I hate you, I grinned.

-Not.

-Shut up.

-Fine with me.

And that’s basically how it all started.
Sign up to rate and review this story