Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Will you take me with you?

Sinking

by CherriBoomBoom 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-09-15 - Updated: 2011-09-15 - 1184 words

1Original
I had to reupload again, I think it didn't work. Or something. FicWad hates me. Oh well. X'D

Chapter twelve


I was extremely nervous when I got over to the Ways’ house. Fortunately, Gerard wasn’t there- it was a weekday so he was still over at school for a good hour and a half, at least. Which was good. I needed him to be out of the way.

-Mama? Called Mikey when we had finally decided to stop fucking around.

-Yes, babyboy?

I giggled at the pet name and got shot a look. With a growl.

-Could you come here please? We have something to tell you.

-We?

She took her time to reach the family kitchen. The atmosphere made me queasy; I could almost feel the clock’s ticking inside of me. I refused to sit down. I was too fidgety anyways.

-So, I’m guessing this is the girl who got put through your brother’s stupid bet? She said, pointing in the general direction of... well, me.

I nodded and Mikey then proceeded to explain the situation in detail. His mom sat through the whole thing, nodding and smoking her cigarettes. When he had finished, she took a long drag, looked at me, exhaled it back out and said:

-Well, honey, if she throws you out, you can stay over at Elena’s for a while, I’m sure she won’t mind one bit. And I’ll make sure Gerard helps you on this. That child needs a goddamn slap in the face, and this might be it.

I whispered a faint “thank you,” overwhelmed with relief. The first part of my plan had worked. We just needed to get through the rest.

-Why didn’t I think of grandma earlier? Muttered Mikey.

-Can we go talk to her? Like, now?

He agreed. Elena was a really nice, sweet lady. She promised she’d kick Gerard’s ass for what he put me through. It made me giggle. She also said she’d help me with the baby whenever I’d need it. She agreed to come over to my place and explain everything to my mom, which was the other part of my plan. I figured it’d go better if I wasn’t the one to tell my mother. And that’s when the volcano burst. My mom doesn’t normally curse, so let’s just say she had a much wider range than I’d ever expected.

-Lia, you goddamn brainless whore, you better get the FUCK out or I’ll rip your fucking throat out with my bare hands and take that stupid baby with me! How many goddamn times have I told you to fucking put a godforsaken condom on the idiots you bang? And you too, you fucking rapist, Mikey goddamn Way! What a fucking friend you are! Get out! Get the fuck out!

She then threw a plate at my head and another at Mikey’s before we ran out. I grabbed his arm and dragged him along with me outside, where I started sobbing.

-I told you she’d throw me out! She hates me! She hates me so much now!

-Elena is still in there. She’ll talk her down and have her do what we want her to do. She’s great at that.

-There’s no talking her down, Mikey, did you see how she talked to us? No one talks to their child that way, even when they’re beyond mad!

I sat down in the grass, sobbing like a child, trying to wipe my tears as they continued rolling down my cheeks. He sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. It seemed like every time he could make a move, I was either drunk or depressed, and that’s the only way it could work. But I didn’t push him off. It’d happen sooner or later. Besides, who doesn’t like being cuddled when feeling like crap? And I certainly felt like fucking shit at that moment.

I stopped crying soon after that and wiped my eyes clean. I looked up to him and heard his breath catching. What the fuck, Michael. I wasn’t even pretty to look at. Boy was still foolish. He sloooooowly leaned in and when he got too close, I grinned:

-I said I think a LITTLE more of you than what I’ve let on. You’re just pushing your luck, boy.

He let out a disappointed sigh and muttered under his breath “should’ve guessed,” but I figured at that point, he’d earned a little... reward. I felt awfully slutty, but before he could pull away, I swiftly grabbed his face between my hands and kissed him. He groaned in surprise but certainly didn’t fight me off. Ha! Poor boy. I pushed him off a few seconds later, only to witness the idiotic smile on his face and the look of disbelief playing in his eyes.

-Shut up, I grunted, pushing him aside.

He fell over, giggling, and sat back up smiling.

-Don’t ask. Let’s just say I felt... generous. And you were lucky.

-I don’t mind getting lucky every once in a while, he grinned.

-You’re so smug. Shut up, Michael.

I was still trying to hide my uneasiness behind sarcasm and mean remarks. Last time we had kissed, we were both pretty damn drunk. Though even drunk, he wasn’t bad, it was even better sober. Shit. Did I really think that? God, Lia. Get a grip!

-I just like being cuddled and cared for. It’s not you, I piped, trying to tick him off.

-Oh really now?

Success.

-‘Cause that’s not what I remember from you moaning my name.

I slapped him without thinking.

-Why does it always have to come to this? You idiot! You motherfucking idiot! I yelled, roughly pushing him off and getting up.

I walked away and heard him shuffle, get up and put a hand on his cheek. Good. I hoped it had a nice red hand imprint on it.

-Lia! I’m sorry! I was only kidding!

He caught up and grabbed my arm, forcing me to turn around and face him.

-I didn’t mean to upset you, I’m sorry.

He looked genuinely sorry and I gave in. I was getting way too soft. But I had been awfully harsh with him, I have to admit that.

-You’re just lucky I’m stuck with you for the rest of my life.

Before I could continue ranting about his attitude, he surprised me and quickly leaned in to kiss me. When he let go, he breathed, still practically glued to my lips:

-I seem to be getting really lucky today, don’t I?

-Fucker.

He chuckled.

-I hate your guts, Michael, I really do.

-Doesn’t change the fact that I’ll make you fall for me. I swear. I will.

I grinned.

-We’ll see about that, Way. We’ll see.
Sign up to rate and review this story