Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Is How I Disappear

The only hope for me, whoops...

by MCRmySoldier6 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-09-24 - Updated: 2011-09-25 - 665 words

0Unrated
Mikey's POV:
Mel's hand was warm, and soft. I have to admit. I had some feelings for her. But, I don't think I'd ever be man enough to ask her out. She'd probably get nervous, and her stutter would kick in. I imagined it. I would say something gushy and romantic, like: "Mel, you're the only hope for me, would you go out with me?" then she'd start saying something like, what if we broke up? It would ruin our friendship forever! But I would cut her off by placing my lips on hers. I could almost feel them, soft, delicate. When I shook my self out of my trance, I realized: I actually was kissing her. I quickly pulled away, and blushed. Her face was as red as mine, and her bright green eyes were wide with shock. "Mel... I'm so sorry! I have no idea what came over me!" I apologized, but she just turned her head to the beach, and said: "Uh... It's fine Mikey... Um... I wonder how your brother's doing?" she said trying to get off the topic of the kiss, and even I started wondering where he was. The sun was just disappearing, and the stars began to come out. "Gee's probably Still on the beach. Uh, do you want to find him when we get off?" I said, she nodded her head. Then things became quiet and awkward. The sound of crashing waves and seagulls filled the air. Once the wheel let us off, Gerard was waiting for us at the bottom. He was smiling like an idiot, he must've seen the kiss.
"You two ready to go?" he said eyeballing me. I nodded my head, and Mel said "Yeah. You need any help getting the stuff into the car?" "Nope. While you guys were on the wheel, I packed it all." Gee replied. Once we got to the car, the music helped fill the sound. Gee brought along Smashing Pumpkins, which reminded me of Mel and I's first concert. We were 13, and we saved all of our allowances, chore money, I even mowed lawns all Summer for my ticket. Then, when we had enough money to see Smashing Pumpkins, we bought tickets. We somehow ended up in the middle of the mosh pit, and got pretty beat up, but it was all worth it. I smiled at the memory, and continued to listen. "No matter where you are, I can still here you drown..." flowed through the car, and i noticed Mel keeping the beat with her leg. I smiled, but quickly looked away. What if she saw? I thought, I didn't want her to think I was a perv. I tryed not to look at her the entire ride home. Mel lives across the street from us, so we parked in our driveway, and Mel said 'Goodnight' and walked to her house. I was helping Gee put the stuff back in the garage when he finally said something. "Dude! You kissed Mel!" he said smiling, then he joke punched my shoulder. "Uh, yeah. I did." I replied shoving a chair onto a shelf. "How was it?" he continued excitedly. "Accidental." I said, then walked to my room. I shut the door, and peered out my window, at first Mel's bedroom light was on, but then shut off. Mikey! What are you doing!?! She's your best friend! You can't be in love! I pushed the thought of asking her out away.
Mel's POV
I couldn't get Mikey, or the kiss, out of my mind. It just felt so right. It came out of no where! I wanted to talk to him about it, but I didn't know what to say. Are you supposed to say thank you afer a guy kisses you? My head hurt from all of the spinning questions in my mind. I decided that it would all make sense after a good nights sleep. I burrowed underneath my comfortor, and tried to fall asleep.   
Sign up to rate and review this story