Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fire at Will..

You know what they do to Guys like us in Prison

by its_not_emo 1 review

In the middle of a gun fight in the centre of a resturant. They say come with your arms held high.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-09-25 - Updated: 2011-09-25 - 507 words - Complete

0Unrated
Sorry I've not updated for a while guys :)


Sams P.O.V

"No" I whispered looking away from the razor. There was then a knock at the door.
"Are you decent?" Frank asked sheepishly.
"One minute" I said throwing on an old misfits t-shirt of Mikey's on over some pajama pants.
"Come on in Frankie" I said and he came in and sat on the side of the bath next to me.
"Sup Frank?" I said noticing the frown on his face.
"Do you think I should dump Carly?" I tried to say something but he continued.
" I mean she's...changed. Macenzie got to her and she's become a complete bitch and she did that to you" he pointed at my black eye.
"You don't have dump her because of what she did to me" I said blushing at the trouble I had caused.
"Yeah but your one of my best friends. I couldn't bare the thought of you or any of the guys getting hurt"
"Oh Frankie" I sighed and pulled him into a hug. When we pulled out of the hug he was crying. I held him while he cried.
There was another knock at the door.
"Go away" Frank mumbled as Gerard's head poked round the door. He was frowning until he realised Frank was crying.
"You guys okay?" He asked softly. I nodded and Frank got up and wiped away his tears.
"I'm gonna go talk to Carly" he said and I nodded even though I knew it was going to cause a fight.
"You coming downstairs then? We're gonna watch a movie" Gerard asked as I got up off the side of the bath.
"Sure" I said and followed him downstairs and into the basement where all the guys except Frank were sat watching a film. We joined them and started to watch the film but my thoughts were drifting to what Frank was saying and what Carly would do.

Carly's P.O.V

"Hello?" I said answering my phone while trying on a dress Macenzie had given to me.
"Hey Carly its Frank" I smiled.
"Hey baby what's up? " I said.
"Why did you do that to Sam?"
"Do what?" I said innocently.
"Don't give me that Shit,Carly. Just tell me why!"
"I don't know what your talking about!"
"Okay. Explain why she has a black eye or why we found her unconscious?!"
"SHE'S PUTTING IT ON! SHE'S TRYING TO GET YOU TO BREAK UP WITH ME SO SHE HAVE YOU!"
"WELL, YOU KNOW MAYBE I WILL BREAK UP WITH YOU! YOU'VE CHANGED.YOU'RE A BITCH NOW!"
"FINE! I NEVER LOVED YOU ANYWAY!" I screamed and he Hung up. I fell onto my bed and broke down in tears.
I rang the first person I could think of.
"Hello?"
"Hi Macenzie"
"What happened?"
"He broke up with me"
"You do know its her fault"
"Yeah"
"We'll get her"
"When?"
"At the next party they go to"
"Franks birthday?"
"Yeah"
"What do we need?"
"Only one thing"
"What's that?"
"A gun"
Sign up to rate and review this story