Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Sharpest Lives are the Deadliest to Lead.

Got You In My Sights

by hollie443 3 reviews

Some plans unravel.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-09-25 - Updated: 2011-09-25 - 1938 words

0Unrated
Atlanta, around the same time.


Jared sat staring at the big wooden table that belonged to his office as though he was trying to burn a hole into it. It had been about a week since Ellouise had escaped from her parole officer and he hadn’t heard anything. He had sent a vampire out to look for her but it was clear that she had fled the state. He banged a fist down on the table and let out an annoyed sigh. How could her parole officer have been so stupid?! How could he not have realised that he was underestimating her?! It was true she was a very troubled girl but when he had fallen into his own hands she had proven to be very useful. So he wanted to make sure she hung around. That’s why when Brendon had began to seduce her and flirt with her he found it very useful. She would want to stay and she did stay. She did as she was asked and- although she wouldn’t admit it- enjoyed what she did. But obviously having Brendon almost tricking her into thinking she loved him wasn’t enough and she ran. But not before Brendon went after her and the little bitch shot him! Actually shot one of his clan! So then he framed her for the “murder” of a man who was already dead. It was perfect, perfect for revenge on her. He was- after all- in control of the police force so they did exactly as he said.
He growled slightly, taking a sip out his mug. When one of his vampires found Ellouise’s parole officer in a cupboard, tied up and gagged they brought him straight here and that’s when Jared had killed him on sight. It was the most idiotic and foolish thing the retard of a parole officer could have done.

The more he thought about her the more one thing was for sure: he wanted her back. And he was willing to do whatever he had to do to get her back.
He wasn’t one for letting things like this go. If some little bitch thought she could run away from him then she was fucking out of her mind?! He picked up his goblet and took a sip of the warm, thick liquid that resided there. He let it slide down his throat, feeling his fangs make themselves known to him. Blood, the substance that kept him alive, the substance that, even after hundreds of years, still had that hold over him that was stronger than ever before. It was his lifeline and he had to have it. But that was what he was and he loved it. He loved having the power to do whatever he pleased, have whatever he wanted and he had grown so powerful that he now ran the most feared clan in the whole of America. Everyone was afraid of him and no one double-crossed him. Well… not until now anyway. And he was going to make sure she paid.

Before he could change his mind he sat further up in his chair, a frown still very much apparent on his face.
“Brendon! Get your ass in here!” ,he bellowed, knowing the other vampire would hear him.
He sat on his own a few minutes more before the vampire he required to speak to appeared. His slim, slightly muscular body leaned against the doorframe in a relaxed way. His brown eyes looked at him lazily as though it was a hardship for him to have been disturbed from whatever it was he was doing.
Jared just looked on. He was one of two vampires, most likely in the whole of America who didn’t fear him. The other one was also in his clan. Instead of finding this infuriating like he previously would have he found it helpful. He wasn’t scared to make decisions on his own and do what he had to do to get a job done.
“You called?”, Brendon said, with a hint of annoyance in his voice.
“Yes I did call you. I’m terribly sorry to drag you away from whatever mindless, useless activity you were doing.”, Jared snapped as Brendon rolled his eyes.
“Actually it was important. So what is it you want oh great master?”, he bowed theatrically to him before sauntering into the room like it was a privileged to contain him.
Jared decided not to respond to his comment and just got down to business.
“Ellouise has escaped her parole officer and got away.”
Brendon’s eyes lit up as he registered what had happened and if he had been a dog his ears would have pricked.
“Okay, now you have my undivided attention.”
“Good. She got away just like I warned and now I want her back. No one escapes from me or my plans.”, Jared hissed venomously.
“Wow that chick is pretty smart, but I did not think she was smart enough to outsmart a vampire, you!”
“It was a human that was looking after her!”, Jared snapped, trying to defend himself.
“Whatever, she managed to shoot me, if that’s not outsmarting all of us then I don’t know what is.”, Brendon said as he sat down in a chair opposite Jared before putting his feet up on the table.
“Right shut up! If that’s even possible for you! The point is I want the bitch back and you’re going to play a role in that.”
Brendon sat forward and looked at Jared.
“I can do that. But what do you suggest I do? Considering neither you nor I have a fucking clue where she is. For all we know she could be out of the country.”
Jared also leaned forward, an evil smile appearing on his lips. He had thought about his answer to this one.
“That’s what a tracker’s for my friend.”
“Ooh I like your thinking boss.”
“I like my thinking too.”, he said simply before turning his head to the door, “Trix! Get in here! I know you can hear me!”

Only moments later a small woman appeared. She observed the pair of them quietly, as though sizing them up. She had a small frame- around 5’ 2” and she had a short, black bob. At a glance you would think nothing of her. But if one was to look longer than that it is clear that the girl is by no means normal. She had these scary blood red eyes and her smile was permanently lipsticked, it was evil, a true display of her personality.
She was totally demonic and cruel, many creatures and humans had met their fate at her hands. She displayed impeccable results. She had never failed him yet. The best hunter and the best tracker in his clan. That was why she was getting called on for this job and since she wasn’t ever under good terms with Ellouise then she would relish what she was going to get asked to do.
“Yes boss… or would you prefer master?… or perhaps oh great one?”, she said thoughtfully, clearly not caring in the slightest but enjoying annoying the living shit out of Jared who, at the best of times, had very little patience.
He gave an angry noise before clearing his thoat.
“What have you heard about our current situation? It wouldn’t be like you not to eavesdrop.”, he said almost sneering the last words.
Trix simply shrugged. “Bits and pieces. I never really pay that much attention to things I’m not interested in or just don’t care about.”
“I’m surprised you didn’t catch on to this then because believe me when I say, you’ll be interested in this.”, Jared told her, waiting on her giving him her full attention. It may not be apparent all the time but he was in charge and he could kill her if he so wished. He wouldn’t have to think about. And the best thing about that was: Trix knew that.
“Oh? Well then enlighten me.”, she said as she said, walking over and sitting on Brendon’s knee. He glanced at Brendon who had a face like a dog that licked piss off a thistle. He didn’t like Trix at all. Probably because he knew she had a crush on him. And considering that he most certainly didn’t like her back, it could prove to be deadly. But there he was, still living. Brendon could talk himself out of any situation really.
Just when Jared thought Brendon wasn’t going to do anything about Trix he slid back in the chair and pushed her off him.
“Haven’t you heard? Dogs belong on the floor.”, Brendon told her, slouching back in the chair.
Jared almost lost his cool there. A laugh welling up but thank the heavens he managed to stop it.
Trix let out a snarl before jumping up and stalking around Brendon who was actually relaxed.
“Just be thankful you’re nice looking. If you weren’t, you’d be dead.”
Brendon snickered. “Right, suure I would be.”
Jared stepped in, slamming his fists down on the table.
“TRIX! I’m trying to talk to you. So for ONE second could you please shut your face and listen to me before I make you regret it!”, he snarled as Trix visibly jumped and came forward, “And you Brendon! You just… just shut up.”
Trix, for once was silent, listening for once in her life. Sometimes it didn’t appear like Jared was the boss at all but he was and from time to time he liked to assert his authority.
“Now, I have encountered a little problem Trix. Ellouise has escaped her parole officer and completely disappeared of course the man is now dead but he was really no help at all. I want her back and this is wear you come into it. Being a tracker and all.”
Trix already had an evil smile on her face. She knew what was coming.
“Really?” ,she asked but not really needing an answer at all.
“Yes really. I want you and Brendon -not a word about it Brendon- to track her down and bring her here. Alive.”
“Do you even know where she is? Not a clue?” ,Trix asked.
“Not one. But I’m sure you’ll think of something. Anything. And Brendon, just do what you do best.”
“You really are trying to kill me.”, was all Brendon said, shaking his head and getting up.
“Well the place will so much quieter if you were to die.”, Jared retorted. That wasn’t his intention at all but he hoped that Ellouise would get in a few good punches in somewhere along the line. Brendon scowled and walked out leaving Trix and Jared. Trix stood up.
“Don’t worry boss. I’ll make sure Ellouise come back to you. But what if she puts up a fight or wont come?”, Trix asked and eyebrow raised.
“If anything like that happens or if she gets one of you then I think you know what I want you to do.”
“And what’s that sir?” , an evil smile forming on her lips.
“…I want you to kill her.”


Omg guys! Sorry it’s been so long! I hope that this makes up for it. You’re getting what else is going on. A bit more sinister I hope. So yeah, as always. R&R.
Please please please review! I do love them so!
Sign up to rate and review this story