Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Run Away With Me

Chapter 3

by Bad_Romance

"Now, what do you fancy ,bath or shower?”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2011-09-26 - Updated: 2011-09-26 - 1444 words

?Blocked
Really hope you enjoy this chapter :)

Chapter Three
“So, where exactly are we then Party?” Diamond asked, as she held Party’s hand as they walked down a fairly long white corridor, and Diamond noticed there were no windows.

“We’re underground” He answered, with a mischievous grin, and Diamond gawped at him.

“Underground? What the fuck?” She said in amazement.

“Yeah, when we managed to get out of the bunker that Better Living put us in, we ran into a few killjoys, who you’ll meet later, and they took us in. They’ve been here for 4 years, never been found” He told her, and Diamond smiled to him.

“Wow, well, we’re defiantly safe then” Diamond smiled, and then Party turned and took her into another room.

“Here we are. Shower room” He grinned to her, and closed the door behind them.

Diamond’s mouth opened as she looked around the room. There was a large bath, a walk-in shower, and a hot tub, from what she could tell. The walls were painted a beautiful gold, brown colour, and the floor was carpeted with a fluffy cream carpet.

“This is amazing! How did they get all this stuff?” Diamond asked him, stunned.

“Been dressed as a Drac in the city can get you anything” He smirked back to her, and pulled his white t-shirt over his head, causing Diamond to moan slightly. She had forgotten how beautiful he was. His red hair had been cut slightly shorter, and his skin was still pale, and looked smooth on his chest. She reached out to him, and placed a hand on his chest.

“I’ve missed you” She whispered, looking up into his eyes, and Party smiled to her, pulling her close to him.

“I’ve missed you too. It was hell not knowing when you were going to wake up” He whispered into her hair, and Diamond sighed against his chest.

“I’m here now” She smiled.

“You are…. Now, what do you fancy ,bath or shower?” He asked her, and Diamond turned around, still in Party’s arms as she looked from the shower to the bath.

“Shower” She pointed to the large shower, and Party nodded.

“I’m glad you said that” He smiled, and they walked over to the shower.

Party walked in and turned the shower on, still wearing his trousers, and he held out his hand for Diamond to take. Smirking, Diamond took his hand and stepped into the shower, also still wearing the nightdress that she woke up in.

Party pulled Diamond close to his body, and they stood for a small while, under the warm running water, just holding each other, thankful they were both still together. And then Party pecked the top of Diamond’s head.

“Come on, let’s get you washed” He grinned down to her, and placed his hands on her thighs underneath the nightdress.

Party slowly began lifting the dress over Diamond’s body and Diamond grinned at him, lifting her arms so he could pull it over her head and he then flung it to the side in the shower. He looked down at her body, and licked his top lip, causing Diamond to blush slightly, and she moved her hands to cover herself.

“Don’t…” Party whispered, and softly moved her hands so he could see her body again.

“Your making me feel shy” She moaned to him, her breathing coming out in slight pants as she felt a heat spread through her body.

“I just want to look at you” He told her, and Diamond grinned, spinning around for him to see her.

“Look at your bump. It’s more real now your awake” Party told her, moving one of his hands and resting in on the bump.

“Is the baby alright?” She asked, moving one of her own hands as well over the bump.

“Yeah. We managed to grab a scanning machine from the hospital, and one of the girls here is a medic. She examined you and the baby is fine. Heartbeat is strong” Party told her, smiling and Diamond let out a sigh of relief.

“Lets get you out of those” Diamond whispered to him, and reached out to Party white trousers that he was wearing.

She began unbuttoning them, and she reached her hands to the side of his hips, and pushed her hands down, pushing the trousers and his underwear down his legs. She bent down slightly, and then stood up, allowing Party to push the rest of them down and off, and he then flung them in the corner of the shower with the nightdress.

“I’d forgotten how stunning you were” Party told her, and Diamond smirked at him whilst he pulled her close to his body.

"Oh really?” she teased as he grinned before reaching around her to wet his hair as she smiled.

She shook her head at him while he had wrapped his arms around her waist again. Party backed her into the corner of the shower and bit her neck as she moaned while his hand had gotten a firm grip on her ass. He leaned down to play with her breasts while she tensed in pleasure before he picked her up by the waist and held her steady while her hands rested on his shoulders. He slipped a finger inside her already wet hole as Diamond moaned from the sensation. After a few minutes of pumping it in and out, he added a second finger that drove Diamond mad. Her eyes closed and she gasped while Party got harder by the second listening to her moans and having her walls react because of him. When he allowed his thumb to rub her clit, she lost it and let out a scream as she felt his knuckles touch inside her. He felt her juices slide down his fingers as she came smoothly. He grabbed his dick and lined it up with her entrance before thrusting into her in a familiar but missed routine. He held her rear once more as he moved in and out her while Diamond gripped onto him tightly. The water tickled her face as Party moaned into her ear while going faster inside her.

“I’ve missed you so much” He panted in her ear, and Diamond nodded against his neck.

“I love you Party” She panted with him, her wall clenching him tightly.

“I love you too” He moaned back and Diamond gasped when she felt him tap something inside her and she came hard against his dick, Party coming at the same time as her.

They both clung to each other as they rode their orgasms out with each other, and grinned widely at each other after they finished.

“I wasn’t expecting us to do that” Party smiled to her, slowly lowering her legs from around him, and Diamond grinned as she slid down the wall.

“May as well do it now, I’ll be too big soon enough to have sex in the shower” Party laughed at her answer, and picked up some shampoo from the side.

“Here, let me wash your hair” He told her, turning her around and pouring shampoo on his hands, and Diamond couldn’t control the smile that came over her face.

**

“I wouldn’t go anywhere near the bathroom” Kobra moaned as he walked into the room where everyone was sat.

“Why?” Jet asked, a frown on his face as he shuffled a pack of cards.

“Sounds like Party and Diamond are rekindling their love in the shower” Kobra told them, opening a bottle of water.

Fun looked over at Kobra who had informed them off what Diamond and Party were doing in the shower room, and he felt a dull ache in his chest. He bit his lip slightly and threw the comic book he was reading down on the table, lighting a cigarette in his mouth.

“What’s wrong with you?” Helena asked, as she came and sat next to him, brushing some of her hair from her face.

“Nothing” Fun answered, blowing smoke from his nose.

“Its Diamond isn’t it?” Helena smirked to him, lighting her own cigarette.

“Just leave it Helena. You don’t know anything” He muttered to her, and looked down at the table.

“You’ll never get her Fun. She’s having Party’s baby. You need to move on” Helena firmly told him, before standing up and walking away.

Fun angrily put the cig out in the ashtray in front of him, and bit his lip harshly.

He didn’t want to move on.
Sign up to rate and review this story