Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life In The Zones

Chapter 2

by MCRmySoldier6 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-26 - Updated: 2011-09-27 - 1194 words

0Unrated
Throttle Revenge's POV:
I leaned over my motorcycle, and it went a little faster. I smiled, and followed the right side of the road. Then, white blasts came from behind me, and then from my right. I turned my head to see a drac on my right, and there must've been more behind us. I flicked open my helmet's glass, pulled uot my raygun, aimed it at his head, and shouted over the sound of the multiple engines: "You should've worn a helmet!" And fired. He flew from his bike, and the bike crashed on the side of the road skidding just feet away from the body. I flicked my glass back down, and turned around briefly, to see Dark Runner and Toxic Rose standing out of the car, firing at dracs. Luckily there were only three.I wasn't watching where I was driving, and hit a pothole. I felt the open air against my partially covered arms, and my helmet fly off, and then the impact of the road. I felt something sharp against my right leg, and I felt it enter my leg. As soon as I finished tumbling across the sand, I tried to sit up, and failed miserably. I stood myself up on one of my arms, and looked at the source of pain. It was on the entire side of my right thigh, and a large blood stain was beginning to run down my leg.I felt around until I found what was lodged in my leg. I couldn't find it, but my mind started going fuzzy. No... No... Stay... I pulled myself out of it. Then a group of men pulled up in a custom Trans Am, and 4 men came out. Two of them turned around and began firing at the dracs. The tall blond one, and the one with an afro, rushed over to me. I tried to scooch away from them, because you can't trust anyone in the zones. "No! Stop! We're trying to help you! You're going to hurt yourself even more!" The one with the afro said kneeling beside me. The tall one grabbed my arm and tried to get me to stop moving. My breaths started to get shaky, and short. I used my other arm to feebly feel the deep gash in my leg, and looked for what cut me again. I finally found it. A larger than normal piece of glass. I put my fingers around it, and ripped it out. Blood came gushing out of the wound, I got woozy at the sight of the blood dripping onto the sand. My mind went completely fuzzy and I lost all contentiousness.
Kobra Kid's POV
Her head went limp, and the rest of her killjoy crew showed up. "Throttle! Who the fuck are you?" A girl with blond hair with purple streaks yelled, she aimed a neon purple raygun at Jet Star's head. Then the rest circled around us. "We're killjoys too! We saw your friend wreck here, and she's losing blood fast." I said taking off my bandanna and tying it above the wound. "Oh. Well... Is she going to be okay?" One with purple hair said, lowering her dark blue gun. She looked like she was going to cry. "Yeah, but she's lost a lot of blood. She's going to be very week for a while." My older brother, Party Poison said running a hand through his bright red hair. The purple headed one breathed a sigh of relief. I looked down at the girl who had taken a tumble. She had what looked like dark blue hair, pale skin, but now a bruise under her left eye. "We should get her to a safe house. Fun Ghoul, Jet Star, keep patrolling. Kobra and I got this." Party Poison ordered. I picked the girl up, and held her in my arms. Her arm fell limply to her side. Party Poison and I walked to the diner, along with the purple headed kid and the blond one. I kinda wish I knew their names. The others went back for their vehicles, and would be back momentarily. Once we got in, we sat her down in a booth, and tried to get in to Dr.D. Party Poison was in the other room with the transmitter. In an hour or so, he came back out, and told us that he got to him, and he knows. The other kids (they all looked seriously young) came back, and as soon as they did, the one with a rip in the side of her leg started waking up. At first she jumped when she saw us all, and then again at all the blood on her jeans. She looked up at us, confused. "We were fighting the same dracs that were attacking you guys. Then all of a sud-" Party Poison was cut off. "Thanks. Um, I can take care of myself now. You don't have to hang around." She said awkwardly. I didn't feel right leaving her like this though. "Try to stand up for a moment." I said. If she could stand and walk on her own, we'd leave, id she couldn't, we'd stay. She gripped the side of the booth, and hoisted herself up. I noticed she wasn't putting any pressure on her bad leg though. "Now walk to me." I said, smirking just a bit. She bit her bottom lip, and tried to step forward, but once pressure was put on her bad leg she almost fell, but caught herself of the booth. Yes. An inner thought cheered.
Throttle's POV:
I winced as my leg and head throbbed. I wanted to cry, but I wouldn't let myself. "I'm just glad it wasn't a raygun that brought you down." Runner said. I smiled feebly, and started poking the large bloodstain on my jeans. It was visible even though the jeans were black. I got up, hopped on my good leg to the crate where we kept clothes in. (Killjoy rule. If it's not covered in blood, it's clean.) and pulled out any pair of jeans that looked like it would fit, which happened to be red, and shut the crate. I hopped into the diner's restroom, and leaned on the counter. I peeled off the soaked jeans, and looked at the cut. It looked like I was stabbed. I took out an old first aid kit from the top of the cabinet, sprayed the cut with antiseptic, and wrapped it. I pulled on the jeans, and retied my boots. I hopped out and everyone stopped chatting. I smiled weakly, and sat down. My cut still burned from the antiseptic, but I hid the wincing well. "Well, Throttle, we're going to go back, but Colourful Shadow and Contemplation are going to stay with you. So are Fun Ghoul and Kobra Kid." Rusty Sunshine said, putting on her mask, and others were locking and loading their guns. "Be careful. Don't hit any potholes!" I called to them as they walked out of the door. Then there were 4.

This was fun to write! I hope I didn't gross anyone out with all the blood!! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story