Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If I Let You Love Me, Be The One Adored

Chapter Nine

by i-stole-the-cookies 1 review

Hey y'all! I know its been a while, but I'm back.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-09-29 - Updated: 2011-09-29 - 2214 words

0Unrated
First of all, if you've been waiting patiently for an update on this story, the wait is over, I'm nearly done writing the whole of this thing, so updates will be more frequent. Second of all, I want to apologize for the terrible descriptions, like I said before, I'm not good at writing these types of plots, if you want to give harsh criticisms, be my guest. And thirdly, I've got some new stories that I'm going to be adding over the next few weeks, some are series of one-shots in a Killjoy-esque world that me and my friend Amber wrote together so keep an eye out for them!!

Frank and Gerard followed the police car to the bar. They were about two minutes behind the police when they entered the bar. The bar man was co-operating, but he was hesitant.

"He said he was renting out a warehouse, near the docks. I asked my friend who works in the area if he knew if anybody was renting out anymore warehouses, because my basement only holds so much, y'know?" The barman had a thick New Jersey accent. Frank and Gerard listened intently. "He didn't give me a specific warehouse." The police pressed him for me. "Thats all I know, I swear."

Frank and Gerard didn't bother staying to say thank you. They rushed back out to the car and drove as fast as they could to the docks. It didn't take a genius to figure out which warehouse they were in. A piercing scream came from the first building. Gerard's fists clenched as got out of the car.

"Wait, Gerard." Frank said, following Gerard. "He has a gun." Another scream. Frank flinched, knowing that it was own flesh and blood in there, but he knew they would make it worse if they just barged in.

"We'll be careful." Gerard whispered. "I can't stand this, I have to save her."

Inside the warehouse, Olivia was strapped to what appeared to be a medical table wearing nothing but her panties and bra. She didn't dare ask where he got the table from. Maybe it was already here. Edmund, picked up his next tool. He had already slashed her arms and legs with a rusty knife. He had sweat and blood all over his hands.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Olivia croaked out.

"Because, sweetheart..." Edmund whispered. "It makes me happy, to see you writhe in pain, to see tears fall from your eyes, to see the light leave your eyes."

"Did you kill my mom?" She asked.

"No, that stupid bitch took too many pills by herself." Edmund replied. "Now shut your fuckin' mouth while I concentrate. I don't want to damage any vital organs. I need you alive for the fun part." He stroked her upper thigh. Olivia let out a sob as Edmund dragged the new tool across her stomach. She screamed as he carved out a word. Olivia didn't dare look, because she already knew what it said. Its what he called her, as he repeated raped her all those years ago. Slut. "There we go." Edmund whispered. He dipped his head and kissed the wound. He had blood all over his lips and then he forced his lips on Olivia's. Her scream was muffled but still loud. A metallic taste was in her mouth, making her gag. Edmund slapped her, viciously, making her mouth bleed.

Gerard watched in the darkness. There was a single light over the table and he saw Olivia. When Olivia turned her head, she saw him and Frank. Her eyes lit up but she knew that if Edmund found that anyone was here, they would probably all die. She had to distract him somehow.

"You're such a sick motherfucker." Olivia spat. Edmund slapped her again and then moved around the table so his back was to Gerard and Frank. They crept up behind him, ready to pounce. Olivia watched and distracted Edmund more. "Why don't you just kill me and get it over with? Quit dragging it out, I'm ready to fucking die!"

"Shut the fuck up!" He slapped her again and more blood came from her mouth. Frank pounced on Edmund's back, unable to take seeing anymore blood. Edmund screamed and wriggled out of his grasp. Gerard grabbed the gun that was sitting on the little table of tools. Edmund stabbed Frank's adomen with the blood stained knife. The knife snapped, leaving a bit of the blade inside Frank's body. He clutched the wound as he fell to his knees and then Edmund, grabbed a fist full of Frank's hair, ready to slit his throat.Gerard fired a shot, aiming away from everybody. He didn't want to shoot anyone, he didn't want anyone to die, no matter how much the monster deserved it. Edmund froze and then dropped the knife.

"Back away from him." Gerard ordered. Edmund moved away and then the police barged in with a swat team. They grabbed Edmund before he could even think about trying to escape. Gerard dropped the gun and then turned around to get Olivia free. He took off his coat and wrapped it around her semi-nude body.

"Frank..." Olivia mumbled, weakly. Gerard nodded and went to help Frank up. The paramedics came in helped put Frank on a stretcher. He was conscious but he was in pain so he wasn't talking. "Go with Frank, Gerard. I'm fine." Olivia said as she tried to stand.

"No, I'm staying with you." Gerard said firmly as the paramedics helped Olivia onto a stretcher. Olivia didn't bother arguing but she knew the Frank was alone and that made her annoyed.

At the hospital, they were met by Donna and Mr Iero. Gerard was told to stay in the waiting room as Olivia was bandaged up. She lost a lot of blood and she was weak. Mikey and Alicia arrived at the hospital after watching the whole thing on the news.

"You idiot." Mikey mumbled to his brother, but still gave him a hug. Alicia hugged Gerard also.

"God, when we saw your names on the T.V we imagined the worst." Alicia said. "Is Frank okay? What about Olivia?"

"Olivia lost a lot of blood, but I think she'll be okay." Gerard replied. "Frank got stabbed but a piece of the blade snapped...they're working on him right now."

"Mr Iero?" A doctor called. Mr Iero stood up and went to talk to the doctor. "Your son is fine, the operation was successful and none of his organs were damaged. He's a very lucky man." Mr Iero breathed a sigh of relief, as did everyone else.

"Can I see him?" Mr Iero asked. The doctor nodded and led Mr Iero to see Frank. Everyone else, sat in the waiting room before a doctor came and said Olivia was asking for someone. Gerard and Donna followed the doctor and found an unhappy Olivia.

Her legs had been bandaged up, as were her arms. She could bare move, she was in so much pain. The wound on her was stomach patched up and it burned her the most. Gerard was by her side in a flash, taking her hand.

"Hey you." Olivia said. "Thank you for rescuing me." She mumbled.

"I'm so glad you're okay." Donna exclaimed. "I'm going to go check up on Frank." She disappeared and then Olivia broke down. Gerard stroked her hair to calm her.

"You're safe now." Gerard whispered.

"But Frank!" She exclaimed. "I need to see him!"

"He's fine, your dad is with him. A part of the blade snapped off and was in his body but they removed it and he's going to be fine." Gerard assured her, but she couldn't find it in herself to stop crying.

"Are you okay?" Olivia asked Gerard when he calmed her down a bit. Gerard thought about that question for a moment. Was he okay? He fired a gun. He didn't kill anyone, but that gunshot was still ringing in his ears.

"I'm glad your safe." Gerard whispered.

"Gerard," Olivia said, sternly. "Tell me the truth."

"Alright, look." Gerard replied softly. "I fired a gun, its going to take a while for me to forget that. I've never even held a gun before today." Gerard sighed. "Seeing you like that, was possibly the worst thing I've ever seen. I never, ever want to see you in that much pain again."

"Okay," Olivia croaked. "Can we go see Frank?" She asked after a few moments. Gerard stood up and kissed her forehead.

"I'll go ask the doctor." Gerard walked out of the room, and left Olivia alone for a few moments. She closed her eyes but all she could see was Edmund's sickening smile. She opened her eyes just as Gerard walked back in with a wheel chair.

"I can walk." Olivia said, frustrated. She didn't want to be treated like glass. She threw the blanket off her body, wishing she had a change of clothes. The hospital gown was extremely thin and she felt cold on the hard floor. She had a moment of weakness and then sat down on the bed again. Gerard shook his head and helped her into the wheel chair. With every movemnet, the cuts on her body burned. Gerard wheeled her out of the room. She waved to Mikey and Alicia who were sitting patiently in the waiting room. Mikey and Alicia smiled widely at her. They reached Frank's room, just as Donna was leaving.

"He's awake and he's asking for you." She told Olivia. Olivia nodded in response and Gerard wheeled her in. Mr Iero was standing over the bed, and Frank was lying topless in the bed. His stomach was patched up from his operation and he was barely able to keep his eyes opened.

"Olivia!" He half exclaimed. He winced slightly. "God, I need more meds for this shit."

"I'm so sorry Frank!" Olivia exclaimed, she made herself get up so she could be closer to him. Her legs hurt like hell but she managed. "I can't believe..." She began sobbing. "I can't believe this happened to you, this should not have happened to you."

"Hey, hey" Frank said softly and she took his hand. "I'm okay, the doc said I would make a full recovery with lots of rest and crap."

"Yeah, and if I know you, you won't rest." Gerard said. "I'll leave you guys alone." He exited the room.

"Its so weird." Olivia whispered. "I only just found out that you're my older brother. And you're already risking your life for me."

"Hey, you're easy to love." Frank replied, with a smile. But then his smile disappeared. "The truth is, I didn't want to go in and risk my life, but Gerard loves you," Olivia gave him a wide eyes look. "Stranger things have happened. Especially with that dude," Olivia nodded, knowing it was true. "Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is, Gerard loves you and it made me realise that I love you too, of course in a very different way. I've only known you a week but you're my own flesh and blood and I'd die if anything happened to you."

"I love you too, Frank." Olivia replied. She reached up and gave him a small hug, careful not to hurt him. She turned to her dad.

"Dad," She whispered. "I know you left us because mom wanted you to leave and I just want you to know that I know you had a good reason for leaving. You had Frank to take care of."

"I still should have called you...I can't help but think that this would never have happened if I had visited or called. When your mom died, I would have taken you to live me and I would have saved you from the son of a bitch." Mr Iero had tears in his eyes. Olivia wobbled over to him and kissed his cheek.

"I don't want to see my dad cry." She said. "Don't blame yourself, it was mom's decision to cut you out of my life. It was her decision to take all the drugs and get involved with Edmund. If I'm going to blame anyone, I'm going to blame her." Mr Iero nodded.

"I'm gonna go call your mother, she's probably worried sick." Mr Iero told Frank. Olivia sat down and then Gerard came back.

"Hey, hows it going?" Gerard asked.

"Well Gerard, I've been stabbed." Frank said sarcastically. Gerard rolled his eyes. "I'm doing okay, how about you buddy?"

"I'm good." Gerard replied. "I'm just glad we're all alive."

"Amen." Olivia replied. She yawned, having been up all night. She didn't want to close her eyes again for a long time. She knew she would never forget Edmund. There would always be something in the back of her, mind. Whispering his name. Gerard caught her looking at the floor.

"Olivia?" Gerard whispered. "Are you okay?"

"Gerard, she's not going to be okay for a while yet." Frank croaked. Olivia nodded in agreement, knowing it was the truth.

I can totally here you all asking yourselves "Is that the end?" But it is far from over. We have the aftermath to deal with. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!
Sign up to rate and review this story