Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Restart Living My Life

The New Kids

by redglitterapple 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-09-30 - Updated: 2011-09-30 - 798 words - Complete

1Exciting
Gerard’s POV

I stepped out of 2 lesson Geography all dazed. Frank seemed REALLY out of it today. Wonder whats bothing him? Or am I paranoid? No... hes never like that. There was definately something wrong.

I had a free period next lesson. I planned on just sitting in the music room really. I liked it in there all relaxed and calm and everything... fuck. Kats here. Walk away Gee dont let her s... Oh she waved... wave back idiot!!

I smiled and kept walking. Not going to music today...

I cant face her yet. I know I have to sometime, but not now.. Not until Im sure of me and Frank. I continued to walk aimlessly around the school. I ended up on the field. I spotted a figure at the back in the distance. Hanging under the giant oak tree. The place where Frank normally sat. Maybe it was him? I walked a little bit faster in anticipation... hope. I was disappointed to find it was just a kid. He looked up when my shadow blocked his light. He looked up from the ground, cigarette in hand. He wore a plain black hoodie, faded blue jeans and his hair was just.. well.. how do I describe it as... A FRO! It was quite cool. Ive never seen this kid in ANY of my lessons.. Maybe he was in the year below or something..

“Oh...” I said “Sorry, I thought you were someone I knew.”

“Its okay, man.” this guy was super relaxed, maybe I should get to know him. Make more friends than enemies.

“Im Gerard, by the way.” friends, friends, friends. “Ray.” he said. “Mind if I sit down?” I asked gesturing to the space next to him “Aint got no ones name on it, go ahead.” he shrugged. So with that, I sat down.

He offered me a cigarette when he went to go take another and lit up both mine and his. “I aint never seen you round here. Are you new?” he asked taking a inhail. “Yeah” I said “I just started last week.” inhailing my own.

“Oh cool.. So what sort of things you in to?” he pondered.

It all kicked off from there really...




Frank’s POV

I waited at the gate after school for Gerard. I didnt really have anywhere else to go except to his. So I waited. After about five minutes, I saw him walk towards me. He was laughing and talking to that guy Ray in the year above. Hmm.. didnt know they knew each other?

I walked towards him and he walked towards me.. I was all prepared, but I ended up crashing right into him. Oww..

“Oh God! Are you okay?!” Gerard asked panically. “Yeah hun, keep your pants on, it was my fault.” he looked apologetically at me still.

Ray walked with us THE WHOLE way to Gerard’s house... wow... Earlier I was considering breaking it all of and now Im jealous of someone else! I really hoped Ray doesnt fuck this up... I really hope I dont fuck it up...

We walked into Gerard, kicked off our stuff and walked upstairs to his brother’s room. Apparently Mikey said he wanted to show Gee someone.. Who?

We entered his room.. which was decked out with a couple of posters, a bass in the corner and a a stack of video games... a normal kid I suppose.... except for the unicorn ontop his TV... strange.. Anyway... we went in and Mikey was sitting on his bed next to this girl. She was good looking I suppose. about Gerard’s height, black hair. chipped nail polish, hair tied up in two ponytails. A bt prep, but punk at the same time.

“This is Lynz, me and her both play bass at school. How cool is that! A girl, who plays bass, Way cool!!” Gerard and Mikey started talking about guitars then and all of a sudden I lost intrest in talking about something I was passionate about. I walked out of the room silently and down to the kitchen where I poured myself a glass of water. I turned to into the liv.... SHIT!! Water spilled over onto the floor and me a bit.

Lynz was there. “Oh sorry.” she said “I didnt mean to scare you, the boys just asked me too see if you were downstairs.”

“Oh... okay.” I said and walked past her and sat down. She sat next to me.

“So are you like.. good friends with Gerard?”

“Yh,, you could say.”

“Oh thanks! Cause... I was wondering if you could talk to him for me... “

“Talk to him,, why?”

“Well.. I kindof like him... “ she looked down and blushes

All hell ended up breaking loose in my head.
Sign up to rate and review this story