Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Restart Living My Life

Lucky Charms

by redglitterapple 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-10-04 - Updated: 2011-10-04 - 696 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard’s POV

I heard the door creak a bit as it opened and I turned and watched Lynz and Frank walk in. He looked a bit pale. Being the worry freak I am, I walked straight over to him and held his arm gently.

“Hey, you okay?”

“Hmm?” he looked up at me.

“You look a bit sick, hun.” I said

“Oh, yh Im fine.. Im accually just a little tired. Im gonna go lay down or something...” he trailed on as he walked out. I listened to his feet pad down the stairs, a door opened and closed. Then I culd no longer hear his footsteps so I walked back and sat down on Mikey’s bed.

“Well that was intresting...” said Lynz

I nodded in agreement. From then we didnt accually talk much. We al settled down and watch a movie. Mikey fell asleep on his bed and was no drooling all over his pillows while Lynz was on the verge of sleep while laying her head on my shoulder. I couldnt concentrate on the movie though. I was being quite soppy and thinking about Frank. I stood up slowly making sure I didnt knock her head and walked quitely down the stairs.

When I got there, Frank was passed out, drooling a little. Just lying like a sleeping angel on our bed. OUR bed. Giggle. I walked over slowly and sat down as gently as I could. I layed next to him and watched him for a little while before I myself passed out.




Frank’s POV

When I woke up I tried to turn over but felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. I turned my head the slightest bit and saw Gerard asleep. A little bit of drool on his pillow. Hehe, must be having a good dream.

I tried to squirm my way out of his grasp. He held on tighter. Shit.. I really have to pee...

I poked him lightly and whispered “Gee...” no responce “Gerard?!” I said a but more louder. Only a stir. “GERARD!” I shouted.

“Whut!!” he opened his eyes and rolled off the bed onto the floor. “Oww! What was that forr Frankie!!”

“I have too pee and you were holding me really tightly.” I got up and walked to the bathroom before I wet the bed. (Hehe,, wet the bed... bedwetter!)

When I finished what I needed to do, I walked back out into the room. I looked around aimlessly and noticed that Gerard wasnt here. Where was he?

“Gerard?” I spoke softly. No reply. I walked upstairs and heard the TV on. I walked into the living and saw Gee sitting on the couch, eating a bowl of Lucky Charms and watching Saturday morning cartoons. Really? He was watching Power Rangers too. It was cute how into it he was. So I watcheed quietly from the doorway. When it came to the part where they all said “Go Go Power Rangers!” he said it along with them, on time and in sync, and raised his hand in the air, holding his spoon. Now THAT made me laugh so much that I couldnt contain it. He dropped his spoon once I burst out laughing and his mouth was open in a “O”.

“Oh God.....?laugh Gee, that!....” I couldnt breath. Something so little as a 17 year old watching and playing along to Power Rangers was killing me. He pouted in my direction.

“I wouldnt laugh at you if you watched it Frankie.” He set his bowl down and crossed his arms. He was accually upset... or was he playing another game?

I walked over, my face still red from laughing. “Oh come on Gee, you know Im only kidding. It was really cute.” I sat down next to him and smiled. But he turned away with a “Hmmp”

I hugged him from behind. “I really am sorry... hey.. come with me and Ill make it up too you?” I smiled into his neck.

Gee tensed a bit. He obviously couldnt resist because he sprang round and I fell back onto the couch as he pressed his lips eagerly too mine.
Sign up to rate and review this story