Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 'Another cog in the murder machine.'

'Another cog in the murder machine.'

by headintheclouds 1 review

Bandit, Cherry and Lily are all grown up, but are sick of only being known for their famous parents. time to change that...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-02 - Updated: 2011-10-02 - 576 words

2Original
A/N: this is 15 years on, so bandit is 17, the iero twind=s, 16. incase you were confused:)

‘Bandit! Over here!’

‘Bandit, give us a smile!’

‘Who are you wearing bandit?’

‘How are mom and dad?’

I pushed my way through the little crowd of people outside my house; they shoved their mic's and camera’s in my face, hurling their questions at me frantically, I just wanted them to leave me alone.

I’m bandit way. My dad is the front-man of my chemical romance, with uncle Mikey, frank and ray. My mom is Lynz way; she’s the bassist in mindless self indulgence. I’m just ‘Gerard’s daughter’ or ‘Lynz’s daughter’ and I’m sick of it. Don’t get me wrong, I love my mom and dad, that’s not the reason I hate it, I just want to be recognised for my own talents, not my parents, you know?

I have been in the limelight since birth; all the old magazine articles and photos are pinned proudly to my wall, along with all the normal photos of my family and friends.

I finally reached my front gate, I let myself in to find 3 cars parked on the drive way, Frank and Jamia must be here.

‘Hey bandit!’ I was greeted with hugs when I ambled into the kitchen.

‘So, how was school?’ I looked up at my mom, was she being serious?

‘Well, I got followed all the way there, ambushed with questions, then I got the odd “oh, you must be the ways’ daughter” every five minutes, to then be followed home again right up to my front door. So I guess I had an amazing first day.’ I smiled sarcastically.

My mom turned to Jamia, ‘teenagers.’ I shot her a mock-sour look.

‘Where are cherry and lily?’ I looked around the room, ‘oh, and dad and frank?’ only just realising they weren’t here either.

‘Upstairs, I think.’ Jamia smiled.

I dumped my bag by the bottom of the stairs, running up them two at a time, practically knocking frank over at the top.

‘You’ve grown!’

‘People tend to do that.’ He laughed and patted my head.

‘I know, but you’ve all grown up so quickly.’

‘Where are the-‘

‘In there,’ he pointed to the room that seemed to have a lot of noise happening.

‘Again? Haven’t you written enough songs already?’

‘Think of the fan base!’ he cried, throwing his arms out dramatically, I rolled my eyes at him and laughed.

The MCRmy had been there from the beginning, its weird to think they watched us grow up, seen all my baby photo’s, met my mom and dad before I had, read all about me, knowing my birthday, star sign, hair color, eye color...

‘Well, I will leave you to make mess and noise or do whatever it is what you teenagers do.’ He walked down the stairs slowly, miming a walking stick and hobbling comically.

‘Don’t you fall down those stairs and break your neck frank!’ my dad’s voice shouted from behind me,’ thought I heard you come home, how was-‘

‘Don’t even go there.’ I laughed, I kissed his cheek, ‘now, go discuss politics or whatever it is you old people do.’ He chuckled as I pushed past to see my friends.

let me know what you think, im not too sure on this, so feedback is well apreciated!!
Sign up to rate and review this story