Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Aokigahara

Tents

by AhoyMikeyo 2 reviews

Bobs pov PG 13 for language

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Published: 2011-10-04 - Updated: 2011-10-04 - 622 words

1Funny
Bob was warm and snuggled with his sleeping bag pulled up to his chin, so far the trip had been amazing he had met the most beautiful girl Gigi and fallen head over heels for her and if his spidie senses were correct she liked him too they had talked for hours on the plane ride over and going into the forest she had the most amazing personality sassy and sarcastic and made Bob giggle like a 12 year old girl he was smiling now as he thought about her nearly drifting off into a peaceful sleep full of Gigi and her terrible advice when he was suddenly brought back into reality by Ray cursing and throwing his Nintendo across the tent Bob chuckled it was funny to see the king of games failing on such a kiddy game Bob decided it was karma because it was Ray’s fault he couldn’t share a tent with Gigi because Jezebel refused to share with Ray. Bob thought he would rub this in a bit now “So Ray, how come Jez didn’t wanna kick it with you?”
Bob couldn’t see Ray’s expression but he could picture it easily “I thought I already told you”
He practically growled Bob willed himself not to laugh, “refresh my memory?”
“She didn’t want me to make a move on her in the dark”
Bob mock sighed “Tough brake man, maybe it’s the fro?”
“Shut up asshole”
Ray snapped retrieving his Ds from the floor to throw at Bob who attempted to dodge it resulting in him rolling off of the camp bed and onto the hard floor the Nintendo still landing on his face he heard Ray chuckle through the dark and was about to reply with some snide comment when he heard footsteps approaching.

Chloe and her brother were back and lecturing Gee and Annabelle relief washed over Bob he thanked god that they hadn’t been lost to the forest the thought of dying in this place creped him out and ear lashing from Chloe was much better than spending the night out in these trees “Are you even listening to me?”
He heard Chloe yell “You could have died out there taking drugs in a place like this, in the middle of the night? What is wrong with you two you don’t seem bothered at all!”
She continued lecturing them but it was hopeless Bob thought if Gee had been on something in this short amount of time he was most likely to be flying high as a kite right now “So what got nothing to say? No thank you for saving your Asses?”
There was a long silence Chloe would probably be waiting for an apology never to come, one thing about Gerard he never backed down, after about a minute of silence Chloe gave up “Oh fuck it! Gerard your brother is waiting for you in your tent, he’s worried sick so you’d better make this up to him he deserves better! And Annabelle your staying with Frankie, both of you hurry up and get to bed!”
Bob heard footsteps either side of his tent and he was pretty sure he could hear Gerard giggling to himself boy he had it coming in the morning. ‘He’s such an asshole”
Ray commented through the dark Bob laughed “Yup”

A few minutes later he had drifted off to sleep.


A/N so mega short update today sorryyyy... I admit I have been a teeny tiny bit distracted by Kerrang... oh god those boys are so beautiful I also had to speand time with my dad tonight, but hopefuly and longer update tommorow probaly from Ray's pov
Sign up to rate and review this story