Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Aokigahara

Springs

by AhoyMikeyo 4 reviews

jiodfsihoghiog;hdsighfuidshgfdukg

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Horror,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-10-06 - Updated: 2011-10-06 - 1885 words

0Unrated
Annabelle climbed into her tent Frankie was still awake propped up on her elbows Annabelle noticed just how skinny she was “Had fun?”
She asked as Annabelle climbed into her sleeping bag a headache creeping up her temples “Mm”
“So you and Gerard then?”
She asked, she was clearly being friendly but Annabelle wasn’t in the mood for small talk right now “I guess, maybe”
“Maybe?”
“Yes maybe”
Annabelle closed her eyes ready to go to sleep but Frankie wasn’t giving up “C’mon Ann think of me as a friend”
Frankie pleaded something in her voice making her want to tell “Well, I don’t know, he says he met this girl in the forest and well he just keeps going on about her”
Annabelle bit her tongue not knowing where this sudden outburst of sharing had come from or where this newfound jealousy for the girl in the forest had appeared “Hmm that’s a little odd, but then I guess he’s just that sort of guy”
Annabelle frowned “What sort of guy?”
There was a silence while Frankie thought for a second “All I’m saying is he got with you pretty quickly, who’s to say he doesn’t do that with every pretty girl he meets”
Annabelle felt a lump form in her throat hot tears springing at the back of her eyes “I don’t want to talk about it”
She felt a hand on hers it was colder than most hands and sent goose pimples up her arm “I’m always here if you change your mind”
Frankie comfoted Annabelle nodded all hope of sleep lost to this newfound information.

§

The sunlight seemed to burn Annabelle’s eyes the following morning as she awoke with a pounding headache and a stiff neck “Fuck”
She groaned exaggerating the Us she rolled over to see that Frankie’s bed was empty she quickly remembered last nights conversation but the ache in her chest was soon replaced by a fire in her belly “That douche”
She muttered under her breath climbing out of her duck down sleeping bag realising she still had her clothes on from yesterday she sniffed the oversized hoodie and cringed. Quickly pulling it and her tank top off she grabbed an identical top and some dark cargo pants changing quickly she didn’t really smell any better but clean clothes were better than sweaty ones.

Annabelle walked out of the tent and over to where the campfire had been last night she quickly spotted Gee sitting with Mikey and that medic girl Chloe she frowned and looked for Frankie who was sitting with a girl wearing bright jeans and Docs she walked over plonking down on the floor next to Frankie who had her legs stretched out and her head tilted back enjoying the sunshine “Hey”
She greeted smiling broadly at Annabelle who waved a little then brushed a strand of her red hair from her eye. The other girl sitting with her legs pulled up to her chin smiled too her green eyes sparkling “I’m Abbie”
“Annabelle”
Both girls nodded and laughed awkwardly sitting in silence for a while before Frankie sat up properly to call over one of the other girls “Emily!”
She waved her hand to the blonde climbing out of her tent Emily hurried over an exaggerated grin on her face “Oh my god”
She practically sang, “Are they guys dishy here or what?”
Annabelle laughed along with the others “Dishy?”
She asked as Emily sat down cross-legged “Oh yes”
Annabelle laughed again “I think you’re the first person to say that since my mother”
Emily pushed Annabelle playfully “Hey, don’t mock my vocab”
They all chatted easily for a while munching on cereal bars and giggling when Ashley stood up.

Tapping his cup with a plastic spoon he started speaking “Okay morning guys! Hope you all slept well, no to much of a busy day today but I hope you all packed your swim stuff cause we shall be visiting the hot springs! So go get ready and back here in half an hour and we will set off!”
He finished with a smile to everyone his eyes lingering on Emily just a tad to long the girl blushed looking down she had the hots for him bad.

Annabelle hurried back to her tent with Frankie giggling as they went once inside Annabelle started rummaging through her bags for her swimsuit pulling out her black one piece she noticed Frankie shaking her head “What?”
Annabelle frowned as Frankie pulled out her own swim stuff; a tiny blue frilly thing that matched the bangs of her hair Annabelle gaped “You are seriously going to wear that… in front of everyone?”
Frankie shrugged “I look good in it, no reason not to you should try wearing something a little more flattering you’ve defiantly got the body for it and with something like this I can guarantee Gerard wouldn’t be able to take his eyes off of you”
She said with a wicked grin her hazel eyes flashing Annabelle noticed the green ring around her iris. “Na-ah I couldn’t wear something like that even if I owned anything”
She said shaking her head for some reason a blush had risen to her cheeks and she felt very awkward, Frankie pressed her lips into a thin line thinking for a moment “What size are you?”
Annabelle blinked, “like an 8”
She said confused Frankie nodded and stated rooting around in her bag “And you’re about a c cup right?”
Annabelle nodded “Uh yeah… why?”
Frankie tossed over a white two-piece covered in little strawberries and frills round the pants Annabelle laughed, “You have got to be kidding me?”
She said eyes wide Frankie just shrugged “its cute, it’ll suit you!”
Annabelle stared down at the bikini in her hands “I’ll give you a moment to get changed”
Frankie called climbing out of the tent Annabelle found herself nodding.

Once on Annabelle decided that the bikini was not as bad as expected she jumped around a little making sure nothing was going to pop out when nothing did she stared down at her body poking at her tummy and trying and failing to see her back she decided that the frills were simply to much and pulled on a pair of boardies quickly slipping on her top from before she called Frankie to come back in.

§

The spring was beautiful Annabelle had done some research into the forest before the paranormal had always fascinated her and this forest was famous for its Yuri, she had seen photos of the springs covered by green mist giving it a creepy feel but today the sun was shining and the water glistened the green mist replaced by bubbles and hot steam Annabelle smiled she had a good feeling about today or at least she had had. Gerard tapped on her shoulder bags under his beautiful eyes and his long black hair greasy. “Missed you this morning”
He said shyly his cute attempts at flirting almost made Annabelle smile, almost “Yeah I was with friends”
Gerard blushed and rubbed the back of his head “Have I upset you?”
“I think Frankie’s calling me”
She replied monotone “Annabelle”
Gerard whined but Annabelle was walking away towards Frankie and Abbie.

The girls were staring at Emily and Ashley chatting at the edge of the spring Ashley was laughing a lot and Emily seemed to be in the middle of a story a very serious look on her face they were to far away to make out just what she was saying but Annabelle could get the gist of things, they were both very into one another Annabelle felt a pang of jealousy but it was quickly forgotten when both Ashley and Emily seemed to fly into the springs. Annabelle tried to hold back a laugh as the two thrashed around in the water, Frankie and Abbie hurried over along with Chloe and Mikey all trying to help get them out. After about three minutes a soaking Ashley and Emily were pulled out of the water and lay panting a few feet away from the springs neither of them laughing.

Once all the commotion was over people started to take off their walking clothes revelling their swim stuff; each of the boys had gone for dark boardies Annabelle noticed Gerard’s were black a small flying bullet on the bottom right hand side he looked shy his arms crossed to cover as much skin as he could, not that he had any need to Annabelle had found out the night before that he was part Italian giving him an olivey completion he wasn’t muscular or fat, in fact he was just right. ‘Shut up brain’ Annabelle scolded herself she noticed Frankie had now taken off her Slytherin top and was looking devastatingly stunning in her bikini she was almost anorexically skinny and her skin was practically glowing it was so pale next to Abbie who’s golden skin was complimented by her green two-piece her dark hair up in a top not looking around all the girls looked equally as stunning and Annabelle suddenly felt very nervous about taking off her top “Go on Anna, I bet you look beautiful!”
Frankie encouraged seemingly reading her mind Annabelle nodded and slowly pulled the tank top over her head once it was off discarded on the floor Annabelle noticed Gerard staring at her she felt her self blush as she was pulled into the water by Frankie.

The next few hours Annabelle spent relaxing at the edge of the spring enjoying the bubbles on her skin and the steam cleaning her face Gerard had tried to catch her eye a few times but Annabelle was doing well at giving him the cold shoulder she watched Frank carry the camera girl Emily up and down the spring on his shoulders dunking her under the water earning a beating from the girl every time, the other Emily was having fun splashing Ashley on the other side of the spring they were both laughing like mad men, sitting near them was Mikey and Chloe their legs dangling in the water Annabelle noticed just how skinny Mikey was and his knees stuck out awkwardly Chloe had her hair pulled up into a high pony and was blushing behind her bangs as Mikey complimented her, once again a pang of jealousy crept up onto Annabelle Frankie who was standing next to her nudged her out of these thoughts now “Wanna go for a swim?”
She asked her eyes bright Annabelle nodded a little and the two set off swimming lengths of the spring the exercise driving the horrid thoughts from Annabelle’s head.

A/N so sorry I didn’t update yesterday…. I did have an excuse but I forgot it… damn anyway longer chapter this time I know I said it would be Ray’s pov but I needed it to be Annabelle’s so I could introduce most of the characters anyway this chapter goes out to Chloe/ Apocalyto for the idea of the springs also I hope your toe gets betterer! Hasta Luago Amigos! xx
Sign up to rate and review this story