Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > High Schol Demolition Lovers...

fuck you frankie.

by PoisomImploderMCR 1 review

things are starting to work out. but someone catches frank and gerard. frank returns to his old ways.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-10-05 - Updated: 2011-10-05 - 431 words - Complete

0Unrated
hey :D thanks for all the lovely comments XO you dont think the storys moving on too fast, do you?:)

Franks POV
waking up to gerard snuggling against me was amazing. he was amazing. we could be amazing together, infact, im pretty sure we were. i pulled him closer kissing his lips, once again inhaled his sweet scent of coffee and cigarettes. he giggled and kissed me back, gently at first, then rougher. i could feel his tongue begging for entrance, i moaned soflty parting my lips, letting his tongue explore my mouth, mine slipped into his mouth massaging his tongue.

we couldnt just kiss forever, we had to experiment more sometime! i decided i would ask him before doing anything this time, it was early on the sunday morning to i was pretty sure nobody would catch or disturb us.
'hey gee?'
'uhuh, frankie.'
'well, d'you wanna go a little, well uh f-further with me?' i stammered
'uh... i've never really done anything before so, i dunno'
'its ok, baby, im not pressuring you' and before i knew it gerard had pounced on me, he was kissing me passionatelly, i could feel him unbuttoning my pants. i moaned loudly into his mouth, shit, if i moaned that loud while we were just kissing, what would i be like when we were actually getting some action? oh fuck.

i couldnt take gerards teases anymore, i pushed him away and took off my pants, he could see i was eager and winked at me he threw his shirt in the corner and clambered next to me, stroking my stomach and slowly making his way down to my dick, i shuddered. he slipped his hand in my boxers and began pumping, uh fuck, this was amazing. i moaned his name and he gave an innocent smile.

then i heard a fumbling noise coming from outside our dorm room, the door knob was twisting open. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. then my friend ray walked in...
'what the fuck?!!!' he screamed.
'oh uh, we were just, umm uhh' gerard replied
'PLAYING DARES!' i said
'well, i leave you too faggots to play' ray smirked, he spat and walked away, i screamed after him explaining i wasnt gay and i had no feelings what so ever for gerard. i could see gerard was hurt but i was not letting this ruin the small reputation i had. when ray walked out i decided to block gerard off, i hated him. why? because he plays fucking mind games, messes with me, i hate him...
Sign up to rate and review this story