Categories > Anime/Manga > Love Mode > dreams do come true.

Meeting the boys

by georgiaabingdon 0 reviews

who wouldnt want to tell a girl to hurry up if you want to meet stef ash and dru.

Category: Love Mode - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2011-10-06 - Updated: 2011-10-06 - 700 words - Complete

0Unrated
Just one more person then I could talk to Stef i really wanted to shout to the girl in front of me move biatch but I was good and didn't finally she moved Stef's cheeks started to turn pink
"um hi" he muttered he was nervous in front of me he had never acted this way in front of any of his fans before.
"heey" I replied back a smile came over my face and I saw him smile back
"d-d-do you want me to sign any thing" he stumbled on getting his words out but he became more relaxed,
"yeah I have my hoodie could you sign that please"
"of course" he pulled the lid off his black sharpie and before he wrote anything he said
"sorry how rude I didnt ask your name!"
"oh don't worry my names Georgia but you can call me geo everyone else does"
with that he wrote on my pocket 'geo nice meeting you love stef xx'
"thanks" I said em brassing him in to a massive hug before I walked off to find Courtney
she was with Ashley of course they were both smiling and giggling I knew she loved every minuet talking to him.

(Ashley and Courtneys conversation through Courtneys eyes)

One more girl just one more then I would be with him..the guy i loved the most Ashley Horne I mean even his name sent shivers down my spine.
"woow hey" he said
"oh hi" I replied as we steered into each others eyes.
"so how did you like my amazing dance moves then?" our eye contact never broke we just steered and talked
"aww I loved them will you sign my pony"
"OMG its pink and has blue hair aww I want it" ashley said with the worlds biggest smile on his face
"fine then sign my top if you dont mind"
with that he signed my top and took the pony out of my hands you could see in his eyes he desperately wanted to play with it
"thanks for the pony may I have a hug" these words shocked me he wanted a hug off me
"no problem and yesh of course" we must have been hugging for five minuets before the girl behind him started yelling hurry up. I saw Georgia waiting for me out of the corner of my eye I could see she had a nice convo with Stefan. I walked over to her and we both went to Dru were Lauren was next in line you could see in her face that she wanted to be with Dru right now.

(Dru and Laurens conversation in Laurens eyes)

My heart started to sink it felt like I was never going to meet Dru again but then his eyes they looked to his right and I was on his right HE NOTICED ME HE MUST HAVE..im pretty sure he did because the two girls he was talking to seemed to be getting slowly pushed away by him wait was he doing that to talk to me 'no dont be so stupid he obviously wanted to get through as many fans as he good that's all' I thought to my self.

"ohai der its my number one fan why we meet again" he said we both burst into laughter
"hai sorry about earlier i sort off lost control should I say"
"dont sweat it I found it sort of cute"
"haaah why thanks um i bought you a hat I didnt no your size the woman gave me um 7 3/4 I hope you like"
"thanks it fits perfectly" he said dragging me closer and kissing my head again i blushed and so did he.
"Il sign your hoodie if you don't mind" he said he then put his hand in his jean pocket and pulled out a piece of paper and slipped it in to my hoodie pocket I was quite puzzled and I didn't no what to say..
"well that's done um see you some other time" he said as he hugged me and once again pulled me closer and kissed my head I didn't mind though I love Dru so it was nice.
Sign up to rate and review this story