Categories > Anime/Manga > Love Mode > dreams do come true.

what it was for the midnight beast to meet us

by georgiaabingdon 0 reviews

this is how they saw us

Category: Love Mode - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2011-10-06 - Updated: 2011-10-06 - 840 words - Complete

0Unrated
(Stefs eyes after the meeting with Georgia)

What can I say except I think im in love in love with a fan but she didnt seem just a fan she seemed different. every thing I said to her she listened and really took it in thats what made her different wow I cant believe it im in love.

"Stef come here a minuet" sally said
"Mum im looking for holly just wait there"
"Hollys in the back what do you want her for"

I started to run down this long corridor my heart racing i just needed to find holly she news alot of things about girls well seen as she was a girl she was the best thing i had.

"woow Stef you idiot thanks for nearly knocking me over" that voice thats the voice of
"HOLLLY i found you thank god"
"wait what the fuck Stef?!" you could tell i really confused her

I lead her in to the back room of the stage everyone had left here so I thought it was a good place.
"dont sream but im in love"
"WHAT THE FUCK WITH ME IS THAT WHY YOU DRAGGED ME IN HERE" her look becoming pretty scared she tried to run out the door but i grabbed her arm
"no you idiot not with you with a girl shes called Georgia but i think ive lost her now but if i find her what do i do?"
"aww Stefan that so sweet" she said "just tell her how you feel im sure she wont mind i mean look your my brother and thats the best advice im giving you so remember that"

I ran through everything she had told me but the main thing was when was I going to see Georgia again I hope i see her even if it is just for one more time.


(Ashs eyes after meeting with Courtney)

She was beautiful yeah thats right Courtney was beautiful and Im in love with her wow ive never been in love like this it must be true i better go find alex and tell her

"Alex you in here" i shouted while knocking on the door
"yeah Ash what do you want"
"Im in love Alex the girls called Courtney shes the most beautiful thing I have ever seen I want her to be mine what do i do i need help....but you know im already good with the ladies you know my amazing chat up lines like. Im guessing your legs are like tesco open twentyfour hours a day" i said with a cheeky grin
"Ash is she a fan you no what ive said about fans they just want you because your practically famous she'll use you but if you love her that much then DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT SAY TO HER your legs are like tescos it will get you punched in the face dude and that wouldnt be a good move"
we both started laughing at the thought of me walking up to a girl and telling her her legs are like tescos.
"but if you really love her just say hey look i like you like really really like you im not sure if you feel the same way but i just really wanted to tell you"
I have alot of respect for my sister shes always been there for me.


(Drus eyes after the meeting with Lauren)

I have never loved someone as much as Lauren even her name makes me smile shes perfect the best thing is my hat she bought me smelt of perfume lovely perfume the type that smells like roses and other flowers. shit i dont know if she knows what i put it her pocket yet well between you and me brain it was my number double shit what if she puts it online 'no she wouldnt i mean shes to nice she wouldnt do anything like that well i wrote on it keep it to your self' i thought to my self.

I saw Elliot walk past the room i was sitting in,
"dude el" i shouted
he walked to the door and put his head around the corner..
"DRU HOW MANY TIMES DONT CALL ME EL IM NOT A GIRL. any way what do you want?!"
"alright alright keep your knickers on" i said while sniggering to my self..
"if you trusted a girl you had met once or twice would you give her your number but i mean if you really really trusted her?!"
I could tell he was thinking about it!
"if i trusted her then yeah i would why?"
"no no just wondered i was testing your brains" i said.
El walked away and left me in this random room all i did was think about Lauren.
"Dru come on were going to the hotel" Stefan must have said this it sounded just like him
I shouted that i was on my way anyway so who ever it was had a reply.
Sign up to rate and review this story