Categories > Celebrities > Beatles > Aren't We All?

Chapter 2

by BeatleBug 1 review

George starts his day with horror.

Category: Beatles - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: George Harrison,John Lennon,Paul McCartney,Ringo Starr - Published: 2011-10-06 - Updated: 2011-10-06 - 1211 words - Complete

0Unrated
George woke up to find that he was back in the hotel room. I guess I wouldn’t wake up when the party was over, so they just put me back in bed he thought. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the clock. 8:27 a.m. They had to get up soon. He sighed as he pulled the covers back over to get at least a few more minutes of sleep.
For some odd reason, George felt different that morning. He was extremely exhausted, cold, and felt a strange free and loose feeling. He then remembered he had a sweatshirt in his suitcase. That could keep me warm he thought. His eyes widened as he slithered out of bed. Where did my clothes go… he thought nervously. He looked around the room to find his clothes scattered about. Wow- I must’ve been really drunk…
He pranced over to his suitcase and put on a shirt and some shorts. Sure, he didn’t have much more time to sleep, but then again, he was extremely exhausted.
After getting some clothes on, George slipped back into bed. He closed his eyes, but quickly reopened them a moment later. He had noticed Ringo’s bare should and grew curious. He slowly got his arm out from under the covers and lifted them up from Ringo’s body. To his horror, Ringo, too, was completely naked.
“Tryin’ to take another peek, are ya, son?” a voice startled George, who immediately dropped the covers and sat up. Ringo opened his eyes and smiled. “Mornin’, luv,” he greeted. But when he saw the younger man’s perturbed face,
Ringo became confused. “What’s wrong?”
“What the heck happened last night?” George asked uneasily. Ringo thought for a moment.
“Oh, the usual, I guess,” he replied.
“Which is…”
“Aw, you know, Geo!” Ringo exclaimed, playfully punching his shoulder.
“Actually, I don’t, Rings,” George insisted, “and now I’m afraid to find out!”
“I wouldn’t mind remindin’ you…”
“The only thing I want you to remind me is one, how drunk was I last night? Two, how drunk were you last night? And three, how drunk are you right now?”
“George, we weren’t drunk! And I haven’t had a drink all mornin’!”
“Then how come we apparently did what we did last night?”
“Because we’re in love, remember?” Ringo lifted up his left hand. George looked closely and blinked with fear. Resting on his ring finger was an engagement ring. George took it off and stared at it. Engraved on the inside was George Harrison + Ringo Starr = Forever
“What kind of cheesy slogan is this?!” George exclaimed, handing it back to Ringo.
“You did, remember? You know how much you love your cheese…”
“THE ONLY CHEESE I LOVE IS CHEESE ON A CHEESEBURGER!”
“But I thought you loved hamburgers…”
“Well, I do, but- WAIT A MINUTE WHAT AM I SAYING?” George yelled, putting his hands on his head. “WHEN DID THIS EVEN HAPPEN?!”
Ringo sighed, clearly annoyed. “You are so forgetful, George!” he exclaimed, throwing his arms up in the air. “I assume you’ve forgotten about announcing our engagement in the interview yesterday, haven’t you?”
“WHAT? RINGO, THAT WAS JUST A JOKE, REMEMBER?” George shouted. “WE WERE ALL JUST KIDDIN’ AROUND! Y’KNOW, TELLIN’ ‘EM WE’RE ALL QUEER?”
“But we are!” Ringo insisted. “We’ve always been queer, ever since we first met! It was love at first sight!”
“IT WAS JUST A JOKE!”
“It’s time to get up!” a voice called from outside the door. It was Brian.
“Yeah, yeah, yeah, Eppy, we’re up!” Ringo called back. He grumbled out of bed, grabbed some clothes, and slipped into the bathroom.
George quickly got out and changed in the room. Then, he went downstairs where John and Paul were. They sat at a table, drank tea, and gazed into each other’s eyes.
“Hey guys,” George said when he reached them. They snapped out of their gaze and paid their attention to him.
“Oh, hey, George,” they greeted back as George pulled up another chair and sat down.
“So, George,” John said mischievously, “How was last night?”
George looked at them. “What do you mean...,” he asked nervously.
“Well, we could hear your and Ringo’s bed rocking around, so…,” Paul replied.
George groaned. “I don’t understand ANYTHING about last night,” he cried into his hands. “And I don’t understand this morning, either!”
“Aw, you don’t have to cry, luv,” Paul said. “You should be happy that you and Rings are together!”
“But we aren’t!” George argued. “I’m not queer- I’m straight!”
“George, you know we’re all queer!” Paul said. “We told Playboy yesterday, remember?”
“THAT WAS JUST A JOKE!” George shouted. “WE’RE NOT ALL QUEER!”
“Yeah, we are!” John said. All of a sudden, George noticed that John and Paul were holding each other’s free hand the whole time.
“NOOO!” he sobbed.
“George? George!” a voice said. George looked up to see a worried Ringo next to him. He sat up quickly and looked around. He was back in their bed in the hotel room. He was breathing heavily, and he could feel himself sweating. “Are you okay?” Ringo asked. George nodded slowly. “Boy, that must’ve been some nightmare!”
“You have no idea…,” George said, still shocked from the dream. “Just tell me one thing, Rings.”
“What?”
“Please, oh, please tell me you’re straight!” George waited intensely for his answer.
“Of course not, Geo! I can’t imagine bein’ queer, and you know that!”
George sighed in relief and rushed over to give him a hug. “Thank you so much, Ringo!” he cried. Ringo laid there in shock, thinking What the fu-
“’Ello, mates!” John and Paul greeted as they invited themselves inside. They stopped when they saw the two in bed.
“Uh…,” Paul said awkwardly.
“We’re not interrupting somethin’, are we?” John asked.
George realized what he was talking about and moved away from Ringo.
“NO!” they said in unison.
“Well, it sure looked like it…,” John replied.
“Come on, boys, let’s go!” Brian called.
“Ok, Eppy!” they called back. John and Paul left the room. Ringo stared at George.
“Seriously, what the ‘ell was that about?” he asked.
“I’ll tell ya later,” George replied. “Don’t worry about it.” So the rest of the day, George was happy that everything was back to normal. The End.

*I wanted to write a slash story, but I didn’t want any of them to actually be gay in the story. So I came up with this one, thinking it could all be a dream. That way, all you slash lovers can enjoy reading it, while others who are appalled to slash can read it and say, “Phew- she didn’t really make them gay!”
Oh, and just so you know, I didn’t post the whole interview- just the part that is most important to this story. If you want to read the whole thing, here’s the link:
http://beatlesslash.livejournal.com/1243839.html
I would’ve posted the whole interview, but it was WAY too long!
I hope you enjoyed the story!*
Sign up to rate and review this story