Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Demolition Lovers

Chapter 2

by AM5144 2 reviews

Chapter Two.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-07 - Updated: 2011-10-07 - 1044 words

0Unrated
Authors Note -
Here's chapter two, it's not that great but yeah. Next chapter should be up soon! I think that's gonna be the important chapter. Reviews would be lovely, they help me write quicker.


Demolition Lovers
Chapter 2

Franks Point of View
“Frank, let me in. Please?” my teary-voiced mother called from the outside of my bedroom door. It’s been four days since the incident in the kitchen and I haven’t left my room since. I’ve been too ashamed and angry to face the world outside these four walls.

I understand my mother is worried but what she had done angered me to no limits. There is no way in hell that I’m going to see a therapist – I refuse to. However, I was more ashamed of what my mother had discovered since it was my little secret after all; I had no intentions of her finding out before.

“Frank. Are you even in there?” she asked, knocking on the door. “Oh God, you better be in there Frank. Please be in there, oh God. Please God…” I knew I was being horrible ignoring her and not leaving my room but I was happy in my own company.

I heard my mother sigh and she walked away, her feet padding against the carpeted floor. I sighed happily and pulled out my iPod from one of the drawers and plugged the ear buds in. I turned it onto Blink-182, “I Miss You” blasting into my ears.

I didn’t know what time it was and quite frankly, I didn’t care. I just wanted to sleep; forever and ever and ever…

~time lapse~

I woke from my deep slumber with a start, confused and disorientated. Then, a few minutes later, the sudden realisation of the new term of school starting tomorrow hit me and I groaned and rolled over, burying my face into a pillow and groaning into it.

I genuinely felt as though I wouldn’t be able to last another year of the hellhole they call High School. It was shit; everything about it is just shit. I don’t think I could use another word for it. I sighed and rolled back over, running a hand through my greasy hair. I really did need to get myself back on track – I hadn’t washed properly in like four days. I was a mess.

I stood from my bed; I suddenly feeling light headed and fell back into a sitting position.
Thankfully the dizziness gradually faded over the next few minutes and I was able to get up and walk stably. My head was pounding and my stomach groaned with hunger but I was able to ignore these things quite easily as I walked into my en suite bathroom and turned on the shower. I stripped to my boxers and waited for the water to heat up.

Once I was satisfied with the temperature of the water, I took off my boxers and stepped in. I let the hot water run down my body, relaxing my tense muscles and washing my skin clean. I squeezed some coconut shampoo on my hand, massaging it into my wet hair. After I rinsed all of the shampoo from my hair, I sat down; my knees up to my chest, my head under the shower head, letting the water run down my back.

I traced the cuts and scars that scattered all the way up my left wrist. I smiled, I liked the look of them; they looked nice. As much as I liked doing this to myself, I didn’t want the world to see them; I don’t think they would quite understand.

~time lapse~

I was back in my room; my room that was now thoroughly cleaned and smelled nice. I was sitting on my bed – actually above the covers for once – waiting for my mum to come home. I didn’t know where she was, but I suspected she was at the supermarket or shopping or something like that. I didn’t know what to do with myself after my shower so I got dressed and cleaned my room. My Blackberry, iPod, laptop and guitar were lined up at the bottom of the bed and I was struggling to decide what to do.

Several minutes later and I was strumming the strings of my guitar. I really loved this guitar; I’d had it for years, three to be exact. It was still good as new since I kept really good care of it. I smiled proudly as I played the chords for Blink 182 – I Miss You.

Halfway through my second go, I heard the door close and my mother’s footsteps coming up the stairs. I waited until she knocked on my bedroom door before putting my guitar down and wandering over to unlock it.

“Oh, so you’re alive.” She said, raising her eyebrows and placing her hands on her hips.

“Yes.” I said, raising an eyebrow and glancing at her hands on her hips.

“Frankie, I’ve been so worried, you know that don’t you?”

“Yes ma, I’m sorry.” I said, dropping my eyes.

“It’s okay, just don’t do it again. Listen, I cancelled the therapist appointment. I won’t make
you do anything you aren’t willing to do. I just want to see my son happy again, that’s all. But anyway, it’s getting late; you should maybe start getting your stuff ready for school. Your clean clothes are down the stairs in the basement if you want to get them after supper. Are you having supper?”

“What time is it?” I asked it couldn’t be that late.

“Um, eleven I think.”

“Eleven?” I asked, my eyes widening in surprise. Where had the day gone?

“Yes hun, it’s eleven. Are you coming down for supper?”

“Um no, no I’m gonna go to bed now. Night mum!” I said closing the door in her face and locking
it. I heard her sigh before walking away.

I removed everything from my bed before getting undressed and getting under the covers. It wasn’t long before I was pulled under a wave of darkness and let sleep consume me.
Sign up to rate and review this story