Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Go Ahead and Burn it Down.

Lost In Stereo

by XxLiveyourlifExX 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-10-07 - Updated: 2011-10-07 - 706 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lost In Stereo

“Oh my God,” Chris groaned as she dropped her bags on the floor and slumped against the wall in Pete’s foyer. “I have never been so glad to be home.”

“Tiring huh?” Pete asked dropping his own bags. “No one said being a rockstar was easy. Come on, let’s go to bed.”

Chris just sleepily nodded and pushed herself off the wall. Pete just grinned, scooped her
up, and carried her to bed. When they arrived, he asked, “Do you want to change?”

“I’m already asleep,” she mumbled, burying her head in his chest.

“Ok,” Pete said laughing. He set her down and got into bed himself.

Chris scooted over to him and put her head on his chest. Pete slid an arm under her and pulled her closer, kissing the top of her head. Chris smiled, her eyes closed, and said,
“Cuddling in your bed is way easier than it was in that bunk.”

“Mmhmm,” Pete replied, his eyes shutting as well. Within a few minutes they were both asleep.

Twelve hours later, Chris woke up. Too bad that twelve hours ago it was two in the afternoon. She rolled onto her back and stared at the ceiling for a little bit. It was then that she realized how disgusting she was. There wasn’t really an opportunity to get super clean on tour. The showers they used always left her feeling dirtier than before she took a shower. Chris drug herself out of bed and to the foyer to get some of her stuff. Once in the shower, Chris just stood there and let the warm water run over her.

Being able to take a shower in something other than the tiny cubicle in the bus or a gross truckstop bathroom was an absolute joy. And she took her sweet time enjoying it. She emerged over an hour later, ridiculously clean and pleased with herself. Pete was still asleep so Chris trundled out of the room and to the kitchen.

She was pleased to find that Mrs. Wentz had made a stop by the house and had filled the fridge and cupboards with food, including her snicker doodle cookies. Chris grabbed a couple and a glass of milk and went to Pete’s couch and turned on the television. Thank God for Spike TV and CSI.

“Christinaaaaaaa.”

Someone bounced down onto the couch and was shaking her awake. She opened her eyes slowly. There was Pete, eating a cookie and staring at the television with mild disgust on his face.
“What are you watching?”

She turned to look at the tv. It took a few moments to register what was on the screen. There was a mostly naked man lying dead on a floor, which for CSI wasn’t anything unusual, but the show was obviously not CSI. “I have no idea.”

Just then the 1,000 Ways to Die logo popped up. “Well that solves it,” Pete said. “When did you get up?”

“Like two? I took a shower. It was wonderful.” Pete laughed and held out his arms. Chris smiled and crawled into his lap. Her head on his shoulder and his arms around her waist. “I missed you.”

“What do you mean?” he asked. “We’ve been together twenty-four-seven for the last couple of months.”

She smiled. “Ya, but you’ve been ‘Pete from Fall Out Boy’ and we’ve also been with at least three other people twenty-four-seven. And not that that’s a bad thing, I just missed being us.”

He pulled her closer, kissing her cheek. “Me too.”

They sat there watching television until Joe called in the afternoon declaring Patrick’s apartment is where they would be hanging out. Once there, Chris was reunited with Stacy and Becca.

They spent the next few days literally doing nothing. Well, Becca and Stacy were teaching, but other than that, they were laying in someone’s living room, playing video games, watching movies, and eating.

A/N:Not long I know, but I haven't posted in forever, so I figured I'd give ya something. Alsooooo I haven't gotten any reviews lately and I would like some...so you know what to do! Hope everything is awesome!
Sign up to rate and review this story