Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > Super Sonic Xtreme Chronicles

Super Sonic Xtreme Chronicles

by Dragonstar89 0 reviews

Sonic the hedgehog enjoys his day at the beach when he spots a mysterious object crash, read on!

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-10-04 - Updated: 2011-10-04 - 905 words

0Unrated
Sonic the hedgehog lied on the sandy beach floor. The sun blazed as it hung in the clear and blue sky. He grabbed a foam cup that lay beside him, wrapped his lips on the straw and drunk some smoothie. He sighed in relief as the coolness of the smoothie slivered down his throat. "This is just perfect," he bragged to himself. Over in the shallows, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, and Amy were swimming. Knuckles dived from out of the shallows and into the deep part of the ocean, so did Tails. Shadow smirked and crossed his arms as he walked up and sat by Sonic. "So, Shads. Looks like you decided to come and tan, huh?" Sonic laughed as he sipped up more of the smoothie. It made a slirping sound because the triple-digit heat had already melted most of it into a plain liquid. "No, I just needed to get out of the water," the black hedgehog muttered. Sonic couldn't understand it: why was Shadow depressed? Not too long ago, they finally killed Dr.Eggman and saved the world from his crazy antics and everyone was happy, cept' Shadow. Did he know something no one else knew? Sonic lay his head back down on the pillow to continue his rest, or his so called "tan". But, all peace was disturbed when a huge explosion sound had been released through the realm. Sonic auotmatically stood in a fighting postition, his shades dropped to the ground. Sonic and Shadow looked north, followed by Knuckles, Tails, and Amy. Shadow's eyes took in a gulp full of the sight of a fire on the Northern Beach. But this hadn't been no ordinary fire, the way the smoke poofed as a big ball then released into seperate clouds of smoke...that was an explosion, from a crash! "What's going on?" Shadow heard several people call out from behind. "I don't know," Sonic began. "Shadow, Knuckles! You two come with me. Tails and Amy stay here and make sure everyone is fine." Clearly Sonic 's order was clear beacause it had made every one move to their postition. Sonic, Shadow, and Knuckles dashed off at great speeds over the ocean. From going so fast, they hadn't the slightest chance of fallen in the water. Within several split seconds, the three made it to the Southern Beach of the island. They began to once again run, this time into the jungle of the island. They stopped when they made it to the area of the crash. Right there, before the three heroes eyes, were the sight of a huge ship, half buried in the Earth, the other half stuck out of the ground. "Sonic, look!" Knuckles called out, pointing at the ship's engine. Sonic and Shadow both looked and saw a symbol they wish they never saw again...the EggFleet symbol! "How could this be, he-he's dead!" Shadow growled. Then, within that time Knuckles and Shadow had been tackled to the ground, then Sonic. Sonic looked and saw a bot standing ontop of him, it was formed like a hedgehog mixed with an echidna. It had sheek, jet-black body armor, and shiny silver arms and legs. Its unreal, cyborg blue data eyes stared into Sonic's. Sonic noticed that the other robots beating his friends were exactly the same! The bot pulled it's arm back and landed a punch on Sonic's muzzle, causing his jaw to crack a little. Sonic kicked the robot into the tree and then began to punch it's robot head. Knuckles kicked his opponent, sending it back some, but it counter attacked by kicking his face, causing blood to fling from his mouth. Shadow was having a bit of struggle, but he took command and threw the robot into the crashed ship smashing it to pieces. Then the one that had been fighting Knuckles had dashed over and began to land flew force body punches, automatically brusing Shadow's stomach! One punch made him caugh up a drizzle of blood. Sonic kicked the bot into a giant oak tree, destroying it. He ran over to knock off Shadow's opponent, but it was faster. It swept it's arm around making Sonic go back a yard or two. Knuckles dashed and smashed the cyborg to pieces with his powerful fist. He helped Shadow up. "What the hell was that all about?" Knuckles asked, panting along with the others. Suddenly, a back door to the crashed ship opened and a robot a bit similar to the others slowly floated out. It was bigger with stronger looking arms then the other bots and a long, spiky, metallic tail. "This is the beginning, of the end!" it laughed out. The robot zoomed into the air and dashed off towards the city. "What was that thing?" Knuckles asked. "I don't know, but it can't be good!" Sonic replied, all pain, agony, but determination in his tired voice. "C'mon, lets go!" Sonic and Knuckles dashed off. Shadow turned his head towards the ship and smirked. He stood up straigh now that the two were gone and walked towards the ship. He slightly placed his hand on it and the area that he touched glowed blue and data and numbers began to fly into his hadn. But it caused pain, and he reacted by pulling his hand back and babying it and crying in pain. But, he shook it off and dashed away at his fastest speed.
Sign up to rate and review this story