Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > Super Sonic Xtreme Chronicles

Cylon destroys Sandopolis

by Dragonstar89 0 reviews

In this epic chapter, the robot in the beginning turns out to be named Cylon. I don't wanna give out spoilers so just read and enjoy this epic chapter.

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-10-07 - Updated: 2011-10-07 - 585 words

0Unrated
Sonic, Shadow, and Knuckles arrived back at the sandy beach on the shore of Sandopolis. They could not believe their eyes once they saw the huge city. Black smoke slowly drifted from buildings, fires bursted everywhere, it was all chaos. "I can't believe this," Knuckles whimpered out. "I bet it was that robot!" Sonic called out. The group heard the voice of Amy and Tails a few clicks down the beach. The two appeard behing the three. "Sonic! Do you know what's happening?" Tails cried out. Sonic shook his head. "But I think it's an ex-eggbot that's doing all this! Tails, you and Amy head home. C'mon guys let's get in there!" Sonic ordered. The group dashed off into the city. Shadow skidded to a hault down the road he took when he saw the horrorific site of the cyborg that they encountered in the jungle in the center of the road choking the owner of the pizza shop that stood as crumbles and fragments behind them. Shadow dashed off but, the robot tossed aside the pizza guy and slammed it's metallic fist right into Shadow's stomach. The robot analyzed Shadow's data while he was groaing in pain on the ground. "Hmm. So your from the EggFleet too, huh. Your name: Shadow the hedgehog. Title: Ulitmate lifeform. Speed enancer's: rocket soled shoes...." suddenly, the robot's voice and functions went from robot like to human like. The robot's rockets powered off and he gently landed on the ground. "Brother Shadow. It's been so long. So the EggMan was true, you did turn against him. Hmm. Well, hopefully your still going to stick to the-"
"SHADOW!" Sonic's voice rang out.
Sonic and Knuckles dashed into the bot and slammed it to the ground. Its upper torso turned and it slammed a curled, metal-finger fist, into Sonic's face and kicking Knuckle's arm, drawing blood from the both of them. "Sonic the hedgehog, Knuckles the echidna. You two are also heroes. Friends of Shadow, hmm. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Cylon the super android. As you may have guessed, I came from the EggFleet. So it was you three that killed the Doctor. Well, before I begin my rein, I guess I'll have too kill you two!" Cylon growled, pointing at Sonic and Knuckles. Cylon dashed off towards the two, his hands turned into giant butche-like swords. Before he could stab the two, Cylon was blasted down by a greenish-blast and a ball of fire. "Huh?" Sonic muttered. All three stared up and floating in the air were Silve and on the nearest building, Blaze! "Silver, Blaze!" Knuckles cheered. "C'mon hun, let's get that piece of rusty metal!" Silver said. Blaze nodded and the two dashed off and balsted Cylon sending him into the building. Fragments of stone and brick went flying mixed with dust. Cylon stood and faced Silver in a fighting stance. He pulled back his fist and went too launch a punch. Silver went to block, but Cylon actually kicked his stomach causing him to fly and crash into the remains of the pizza shop, the rest of it fell on him. "I do not have time for such fools," Cylon growled in anger. Then, without a trace, he blasted off into the sky. Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, and Blaze ran over and began to dig the stones off Silver. He broke out of them in a stumble, covered in dirt and dust, and coughing. "This can't be a good situation," Silver moaned in pain.
Sign up to rate and review this story