Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Seasons Of Love

1. Fall

by theescapist99 4 reviews

The Way family rejoices with the coming of a new child.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-10-04 - Updated: 2011-10-07 - 1140 words - Complete

5Ambiance
A/N: Hey guys. This one of for the Ger-Z request. There’s going to be four parts to it. I think you can generally see where this is heading haha.

“Reality is sometimes stranger than fiction, whatever happens in my dreams – I know it can’t be worse than this, so I prefer to sleep.” – Mother Of Light, Epica.

Seasons of Love

1. Fall

Gerard Way sat in the living room arm chair, grinning happily in a way that reflected his daughter's face. Bandit Way sat on his lap, no larger than the average lap cat. Gerard's wife Lindsey found the image to be amusing as she watched them from the kitchen, preparing the evening's dinner.

While it would seem to most people like an average day in the Way household, there was a cheery atmosphere in the air that had nothing to do with the upcoming holidays. Unbeknownst to even their closest friends, they had only recently discovered that there was another little Way to be added to their family soon.

Although Lindsey was not quite showing yet, an onset of all too familiar symptoms had visited them not too long ago. An appointment with the doctor confirmed their suspicion, and both had become ecstatic about the new development.

Lindsey called over to her husband, "Soups on!"

Gerard and Bandit both appeared to her seconds later, Bandit hanging on to her father's neck. Lindsey giggled, and they all began to gather the food together. They brought it to the large, wide dining table where they sat and ate.

Gerard talked of his band’s new album, Lindsey talked of her own art projects, and Bandit, in her own special language, talked of her fulfilling day as well. The meal of roast beef and mashed potatoes ended in good and optimistic spirits, and Lindsey tucked baby Bandit into bed soon enough.

She almost jumped when she saw that Gerard was standing right outside of the door to Bandit's room. What was even more surprising to her was the look of enthusiasm on his face, like the look he always got whenever he's had his first cup of coffee for the day.

"C'mon," he whispered as she closed Bandit's door behind them, "I have something to show you."

He took her hand and led her down into the second floor of their house. He pulled her towards the room that he used as his own office, typically for thinking purposes. She looked at him and he smiled at her, before he reached over and turned the doorknob. He pushed the door open and Lindsey gasped loudly.

Gerard's mostly hardwood, formal looking office had been transformed into a nursery, with toys stacked on shelves and aligned on walls. There was a play pen in the corner, and large puzzles on the floor. The walls that were once white had been painted a sky blue, and a large photo of Gerard and Lindsey hung on the wall in a white frame.

"Just so they know were always watching them." Gerard muttered.

Lindsey laughed and turned to him, "You did this baby? I was wondering why you were spending so much time in here! I thought you were just working on the album!"

"Nah, we have more important things happening right now." Gerard said, placing a gentle hand on her belly.

"You should have told me!" said Lindsey, examining the room again, "I could have helped you!"

"You do so much already." Gerard smiled, "I figure this is the least I can do."

"Well it's wonderful, thanks so much honey." Lindsey leaned over and gave him a tender kiss on the lips.

"Anytime." Gerard returned her kiss and began to turn, going back to the bedroom, when Lindsey stopped him.

"You know, I'm not feeling quite so tired." she told him, a mischievous grin on her face. She pulled him a bit more into the room.

"What? Here?" Gerard raised an eyebrow at her.

"Why not?" Lindsey smirked, "We've done it in every room in the house."

"You naughty little girl." Gerard chuckled as he leaned into her, slipping his tongue into her mouth. She moaned and pulled him more until they were both in the room entirely. Gerard shut the door closed while continuing the kiss. Lindsey pushed him up against the wall, and they both proceeded to hastily undress each other.

A couple of hours later, they both found themselves on the floor of the new nursery. Both of them nude, they lay entwined with each other. Gerard stroked his hands over Lindsey's perfect body, suddenly feeling aware of his own misshapen one. Still, she did not seem to mind as she muzzled her face into his sweaty chest. For he knew that she loved him, as he loved her.

They looked around at the room that marked a new beginning in both their lives. It is not very often that one finds themselves in a moment where life is perfect, and there is nothing troubling their minds. For Lindsey and Gerard Way, this was one of those times. However those who have experienced the feeling know that these rare moments of contentment are usually short lived. Just as the bliss of the Way household was soon to come to a very abrupt stop.

Still, for now, the trio remained happy and complete in each other's arms. The trio, of course, referring to Lindsey, Gerard, and new baby Way.

"When are you going to tell the guys?" Lindsey asked, breaking the silence.

"I'll call Mikey tomorrow I guess." Gerard shrugged. "He'd get kinda ticked at me if he found out through someone else."

"We should have a name first, shouldn't we?" brought up Lindsey.

"We don't even know if it's a boy or a girl yet." Gerard said.

"Well, if it's a girl, what would you want to call her?" Lindsey asked curiously.

"Well... I like the name Constantine. Or Violet."

"And if it's a boy?"

Gerard smirked, "Can we name him Gerard jr.?"

"You're kidding right?"

"Yes."

"Good."

Lindsey laughed, tracing circles on his skin with her fingers.

"Well, I named B. So you can name this one. As long as it's nothing stupid."

"Nothing stupid. Gotcha." Gerard nodded, his mind immediately thinking of all different sorts of names. He lowered himself to her stomach and muttered into it.

"What would you like to be called little one?" he asked.

Lindsey smiled, stroking a hand through her husband's hair, "Actually, I think he or she would like to go to sleep now."

Gerard yawned himself and smiled sleepily. They both got up to dress back into their clothes. Gerard took the liberty of lifting Lindsey into his arms, and carrying her up the stairs. They went to bed together, hoping the next day would be just as good as the last.
Sign up to rate and review this story