Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Demolition Lovers

Chapter 8

by azombieattack 2 reviews

The guys go to the mall

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-07 - Updated: 2011-10-08 - 1205 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter eight:

Previously:
/]
[/"Are you're sure you still want me to be your first?"

/]
[/"I'm positive. I wouldn't even dream of it being anyone else."


Frank's Point Of View

"It's going to hurt a little bit at first, you know." Gerard warned me.

"I don't care." He pulled away.

"Frank, i think we should talk about this."

"What do you mean...?" Was he backing out?

"I want it to be as easy as possible for you." I let out a breath of relief. At least he was still going to do it. "I want there to be as little pain as possible. I need to figure out how to make it easier."

"Gerard, don't worry. I'll get over the pain. That part doesn't last forever anyways, right?"

"No. It doesn't. But I don't want to see you in pain. I don't want to hurt you at all."

"Stop it. I want you to fuck me! I don't give a damn if it will hurt for a bit. All I care about is you. I want you to make me yours. And I don't want you worrying about me the entire time, either. I want you to enjoy it. i want you to get something out of it too."

"I will Frankie. Just being able to touch you make me happy. And making you mind... well, I don't have any words to describe how happy I am about getting to be your first. But I want it to be special for you."

"As long as it's with you, it will be."

"Fine." he said, letting the subject drop. I leaned in a planted a soft kiss on his lip. Just as I went to pull away, I felt Gerard's hand wrap around the back of my neck, keeping me there.

We kissed like that for awhile. At some point we must have moved, though, because when we finally broke apart, I was laying on my back with Gerard on top of me. Eventually he just laid his head on my chest. He had his arms wrapped tightly around my waist and both of our breathing was heavy.

It surprised me how happy I was like that; just laying there in Gerard's arms, not doing anything. It felt perfect.

"Get the fuck up, lovebirds!" Mikey shouted, flinging open the door. He chuckled a little to himself when he saw us.

"Fuck off Mikey." Gerard gave him the finger. Ignoring us, Mikey continued to laugh and say "It's funny because Gerard on top, but Frankie is so much smaller."

"Mikey, it's not that funny." i told him, trying not to laugh at him and he doubled over.

"It really fucking is, though!"

"Calm down, Mikey." Gerard warned him.

"You guys are too fucking much." He giggled, slowly beginning to calm down.

"What the fuck?" Gerard muttered, more to himself than anyone else.

"And I gotta admit that you two are pretty freakin' cute, though."

"Thanks." I couldn't help but to smile.

"I know." Gerard smirked at the same time.

"Don't be cocky, asshole." Mikey said, suddenly glaring at Gerard.

"Hey, sorry about not telling you about us Mikey." I told him.

"I forgive you. I've decided to only blame Gerard, anyways."

"Is that fair?" I asked, feeling guilty.

"According to him it is."

"It is Frank. I made you keep it a secret, remember?" Gerard reminded me.

"Yeah, but-" I was cut off by Gerard, who had clamped a hand over my mouth.

"Hush." he whispered.

"Anyways, as a way to make it up to me, I want to go to the mall and you two have to come." Mikey declared.

"No. Mikey, you already made me use a dirty toothbrush!" Gerard protested.

"I didn't make you use it. And you didn't know it was dirty until I told you anyways, hoe." Mikey said in a very diva-like manor and I snorted.

"But you knew I'd use it! You fucking got your revenge. We don't owe you anything."

"Pleeeaaassssse! For me? Just because you love me then?" Mikey pleaded using the puppy dog-eyes look.

"I'll go with you, Mikey." I told him.

"Really? Thanks Frank!"

"Are you gonna go now Gee?" I asked him, smirking.

"I guess..." he sighed.

"Yay! We'll leave in an hour, 'cause I still gotta straighten my hair." Mikey told us and left the room, slamming the door behind him.

"I don't wanna go." Gerard whined into my chest, the warm breath tickling me a little.

"I know, baby, but it can't be that bad."

"Oh, but it can. It really can. Mikey is one crazy motherfucker."

"So?"

"He'll get on your nerves."

"We owe him though."

"We don't owe him anything."

"But I feel bad. I mean, sure, you've already received payback, but I haven't. It's not fair to you."

"It is, too. I made you keep the secret. You don't owe Mikey anything. Stop feeling guilty."

"Well, I already told him I'd go with and so did you, so we're going. End of story."

"You're so hot when you do that." He looked at me, wide-eyed.

"Do what?"

"That. The 'taking control' thing. God, it's just hot."

"Oh, whatever." I laughed.

"No babe, I'm serious!"

"I never said you weren't."

"You should do it more often, 'kay baby?"

"Okay, hun." I said in a mimicking tone, chuckling lightly. Gerard put his head back down, finally happy with my answer.

An hour later we all went to the mall. Mikey had gotten Ray to come too. Gerard made sure he was either holding my hand, or my waist the entire time.

"You're so clingy, Gerard." Mikey told him and then demanded that we follow him. We ended up going to Hot Topic first. It was one of my favorite stores, so I had no complaints. Mikey bought a five-pack of garters for absolutely no reason and decided we all get one. I chose black, Mikey called pink, Ray got blue, Gerard wanted purple, and they all decided to give the green one to Bob the next time they saw him.

I know garters were more of a girl-ish thing, but hey- we're gay. Plus, it could be kind of kinky for me and Gee I figured. I mean, considering they protect your virginity, or whatever. It could come in handy for our first time with steamy hot sex. Gerard could take it off while we have sex.. Oh, the perfection!

Next we went to Spencer's. I must admit, I loved the kinky sex toys in there. It was making me ever more excited to turn eighteen and be able to try all that shit on Gerard one day.

"Frankie." Gerard nudged me. I looked at him. Once he had my attention, he inched out of the store. He nodded towards Mikey and Ray, who were arguing over which dildo looked better. I understood what he wanted. We slowly backed out of the store, and then took off running.
*]
[*There ya go. I'm sorry I told you guys I'd possibly have this up like, two weeks ago, but I got lazy and kept falling asleep every time I had time. So, I am getting it up late. But i'll try to update again asap.
Sign up to rate and review this story