Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 'Another cog in the murder machine.'

'Your aspirations to shreds...'

by headintheclouds 2 reviews

Bandit way has a scheme brewing, and what a beautiful scheme it is...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-08 - Updated: 2011-10-08 - 495 words

0Unrated
a/n: i dont know whats up with the *]'s but i cant get rid of them! so you'll have to put up with them, sorry!!

‘So, you gunna give me a snippet?’Lauren, my best friend, asked excitedly as she bumped my elbow playfully.
*]
[*‘Snippet of what?’

*]
[*‘Of your voice! I heard lily telling one of her friends about it earlier, and I couldn’t wait to get a VIP showing.’ She winked and I looked at the floor sulkily. Great, something else for everyone to gossip about me. I looked up and smiled weakly, not wanting to have to sing in front of everyone.

*]
[*‘Not here silly!’ she read my expression perfectly. ‘I wouldn’t want everyone else to hear it before me! Although, from what I’ve heard, your already good enough. Who knows maybe you’ll start a band...’ she trailed off wistfully.

Actually, a band wasn’t a bad idea, but I had to deal with school first, so I pushed the thought to the back of my mind.
*]
[*‘Yeah, I guess.’ I replied loftily, drifting off into my own daydream...

*]
[* *

*]
[*‘I swear, that was the most useless lesson I have ever endured in my life.’ Ryan sighed as he strolled out of the science lab.

*]
[*‘I think I was asleep, what did I miss? I need the lesson I great detail.’ I joked. Ryan is so easy going, he began to explain, I excruciating detail, the dissection of a heart. Then the thought hit me.

*]
[*‘Ryan, do you still play bass?’

*]
[*‘Kinda, why?’ he pretended to look put-out at the fact I had disrupted his lecture.

*]
[*‘Just... one of my schemes, you know me. Meet me ay mine tonight, about 7.’

*]
[*‘okay, but-‘

*]
[*‘Ryan, Hun. Do you trust me?’

*]
[* ‘Yeah, but-‘

*]
[*‘Good, my place, seven, don’t be late.’ I grinned happily before speeding off to my next lesson, which I was already late for.

*]
[* *

*]
[*‘Hey! We have music together.’ Cherry’s voice shouted as I practically sprinted past her, I stopped and turned to her, she was walking casually to her locker behind me.

*]
[*‘Really? Cool, I guess I’ll wait for you then.’ I slumped against the wall and watched as she expertly pilled more books in her already packed locker.

*]
[*‘Second day and it’s already full.’ She muttered.’ Oh, dad wouldn’t shut up about us yesterday night, kept going on about how “its only a matter of time before we follow in their footsteps” i'm not even kidding, he went on about if for an hour.’

*]
[*‘Oh about that, come to mine at about 7, bring lily too. I have an idea for something.’

*]
[*‘Can you tell me?’

*]
[*‘No! Secret!’ I smiled childishly, she sighed and muttered ‘real mature.’

*]
[*‘Hey!’ I cried, punching her softly on the shoulder.

*]
[*‘Come on, let’s get to music, we’re already late enough.’ She grinned and dragged me down the hall to the music block.


R+R please guys!!
Sign up to rate and review this story