Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Only Hear the Music When Your Heart Begins to Break

When You Go, Would You Have the Guts to Say?

by IloveMCRmy 6 reviews

Gerard decides on what he must do. Frank and Rachel have some breakfast.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-08 - Updated: 2011-10-09 - 2393 words

1Moving
A/N: Hey everyone! Thanks for the great R&R's on the last chapter! Also a big thanks to you all who checked out that link to my other story! I really want that one to get some love too! Uhmm lets see. I hope you all like this chapter, it reminds me of an episode of The O.C. (if any of you know what that is, haha.)I wasn't gonna write it for a couple more days. But I had the abosulte worst day today, and this actually helped me feel a little bit better. But anyway yeah enjoy! Oh and I finally started using my tumblr. . Check it out http://baufiero.tumblr.com/ R&R as always! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Chapter 18: When You Go Would You Have the Guts to Say?
Gerard’s POV:

“So that’s what happened.” I sighed as I looked at Mikey. I could see the disappointment in his eyes the second I saw his eyes.

“Gerard…what the fuck! How could you do that!” I felt his voice rise up, and it frightened me I had never heard Mikey get that angry.

“Mik--” I attempted to interject but it didn’t work.

“NO! Shut the fuck up! I am sick of you doing this to girls! I liked Rachel she was so cool! She and Laura are pretty much best friends. You know she didn’t have to be with you! Frank could have easily had her. It’s not like she didn’t want him. But she completely stopped talking to him for you! Frank also backed off, because he didn’t want to hurt his best friend. Then you went and FUCKED his slutty ex girlfriend! But obviously you don’t care about hurting him and he could have treated her way better than you did! You need to grow the fuck up and stop being a womanizer. It makes you a---” I could bear to hear it anymore. I immediately raised my voice so it was louder than Mikey’s.

“YOU DON’T THINK I KNOW WHAT I DID WAS SHITTY!” I screamed at the top of my lungs.

“It’s all I have been thinking about! Fuck I don’t even remember half of it! I just woke up and thought Rach was beside me and it was the slut. I feel like a piece of shit! She is never gonna forgive me. As soon as I tell her she is gonna leave me. The sad thing is I actually didn’t want any other girls. I was happy with her. Then we had to get in that stupid fucking fight. Then I went and fucked everything up. I hate myself Mikey.” My voice was starting to tremble.

“Well you better figure this out. Because I am not helping you clean this shit up.” Mikey said sternly as he left my room.

I sighed and just paced for the next hour or so.

Fuck what the fuck am I gonna fucking do? I am freaking the fuck out. I can’t just keep this from her. I HAVE to tell her it’s not even a question. But in the back of my mind I kept thinking about what Holly said. I mean if I don’t tell her she would never know. But that’s terrible, and I’m already a shitty person. My head was spinning and I wasn’t sure what was going to happen. But either way it was going to come out. I knew what I needed to do.

Rachel’s POV:

“I just find it amazing that you and Bob can have that same argument almost EVERY single time you are drunk.” I chuckled as I sipped my warm coffee (that was doing wonders for my hangover) and cut my strawberry waffle.

“Well he just needs to accept the fact that Superman is stupid, and that Batman is the shit.” He laughed back as he grinned.

I watched him as he sipped his coffee and cut up his waffle as he made a house with the pieces. All I could do was smile at how he was able to always find a way to amuse himself.

“You know I can feel you staring at me and it makes me super self conscious about my waffle construction abilities.” he said grinning, not even breaking eye contact from his plate.

“Pshh whatever Frank.” I laughed as he looked up.

“Sooo how are things with you and Gerard?” he quickly changed the subject, on any other day I would have been so happy that Frank wanted to talk about Gerard. But not today. Something wasn't right with us and I didn’t know what it was. I really didn’t wanna talk about it. But I knew I was just going to blurt it out to someone, and I did feel really comfortable with Frank.

“I don’t know. Something isn’t right. We got into that huge fight last night, then this morning he isn’t anywhere to be found.” I sighed as I poured another cup of coffee.

“Yeah I get it. I mean just try and relax and not read too much into it. I am sure it’ll all be okay. I’ve never seen Gerard stay faithful this long, so I am pretty sure everything is fine.” he smiled reassuringly.

I had to admit his smile made me feel a little bit at ease. Frank in general just made me feel at ease. I looked out the window and saw the sky getting darker, I knew it was about to start snowing again. But that really didn’t have much to do with anything; I just wanted my mind off Gerard.

“Yeah you’re right. I’m really glad we’re friends. It means a lot that you listen to me bitch.” I smiled at him thankfully.

“Well good, but it looks like a snow storm is a brewing. So we better go. I’ll drive you back to your car.” he said. I nodded and just raised up form the booth.

We paid the woman at the counter and left, the ride back to Bob’s was filled with laughing, talk of music, and Frank and I making weird faces at each other. Frank put the car into park when we arrived back at Bob’s.

“So I had a---” Frank began but was interrupted by my phone.

“Oh hold on, it’s a text from Gee.” I said, I looked down and I felt my face morph into confusion.

“What’s it say?” Frank asked.

“Hey Rach when you get home come over. I really need to talk to you.” I read out as I felt my heart drop.

“Oh no.” I knew something bad was going to happen.

“Rachel just relax and text me if you need anything okay?” Frank hugged me and I just drove to Gerard’s in silence.

Gerard’s POV:

I hadn’t stopped moving, I couldn’t sit still. I kept looking out my window to see if her car was at her house yet. All I could see was the white covered ground and the white crystal flakes that were falling rapidly from the sky, and from the looks of it they had not intention of stopping. I finally turned away and when I did I heard a car pull into to Rachel’s house. I looked out the window and saw Rachel’s car/ I watched her get out, she looked nervous, and I couldn’t believe what I was about to do. I heard the doorbell ring and I ran down to open the door. As I reached for the handle I could see my hand shaking, but I tried to calm myself down, even though I knew that wouldn’t work.

“Hey.” I sighed as I saw her standing at the door. I could see the worry in her eyes, and I hated myself for what I was about to say.

“Hi.”

“Come in.” I said shortly. Just putting that one sentence together was so difficult, but I had to do this.

“Listen I am sorry about that fight. It was so stupid I can’t even remember what it was about.” she blurted out and I felt terrible. How could I have done that to her.

“No Rachel. No no. This isn’t your fault at all. This is all my fault.” I felt myself getting upset.

“Gerard it was just a fight lets just forget about it.” She pulled me into a hug and pecked me on the lips.

I gently pushed her away.

“What I do?” she looked confused.

“Nothing. I don’t deserve you.” I couldn’t even bare to look at her in the eyes.

“Gee, don’t say things like that.” she kept trying to stop me.

“No. You’re gonna hate me. But I have to do this.” I said sadly.

“What are you talking about?”

“Last night… I got really drunk after our fight. Then I woke up the next day, and I was in bed…with Holly.” I said slowly and I could feel my eyes getting watery and I tried so hard to hold it back.

“What…But nothing happened right?” she said plainly. I watched the confusion in her face melt away, and she expressionless.

“Well…we slept together…but I know it was just the alcohol and anger mixed together. Rachel I am so sorry. I never wanted to hurt you ever. I want to be with you. Please forgive me.” I started pleading and I felt tears starting to come down my face. I looked at her and she wiped her lip off.

“I can’t believe I just kissed you. You are disgusting and filthy. I knew that you were gonna fucking do this. But I gave you a fucking chance. You wanna know why? Because I am a fucking idiot. “She spat at me. Each word stab my heart like a knife.

“Rachel please. I am so sorry. I really wanna fix this.” I went out to grab her hand and she smacked me in the face. I could feel the redness swarm up my cheek.

“Don’t you fucking touch me. I never want to speak to you again.” I saw the tears starting to roll down her face. She gave me one last look at disgust and ran out the door.

I sank down on the couch and just stared at the wall.

Frank’s POV:

I was just about to jump in the shower, when I heard my phone go off. I looked at the text, it was from Rachel.

New Text Message: Rachel Waters
Come over. Now.

I quickly turned the shower off and ran down to my car. I knew this couldn’t be good. Even though Gee was my best friend I knew he had fucked shit up. But even though I still had feelings for Rachel I needed to be there for her, just as a friend. I only lived a couple blocks away, so getting to her house took only five minutes. I pulled up to the side of the road across from her house and jumped out of the car. I could feel my body shiver from the freezing cold. I looked and saw Rachel running out of the house. She jumped onto me, and just hugged me crying in my shoulder.

“Gerard cheated on me.” she wailed.

“Are you fucking serious.” I said in disbelief as the snow started falling heavier from the sky.

“With that fucking slut Holly. He said it was the alcohol and anger that made him do it. I knew I shouldn’t have gone near him. I hate myself.” she sobbed, letting go of me, the snow started to stick to her hair.

“Don’t say that. He’s a fucking idiot.” I said with anger in my throat. I didn’t really give to fucks that he had messed around with Holly, but the fact that he cheated on her was driving me crazy.

“I’m gonna fuck him up.” I said as I looked up to his house.

“No please don’t that will only make things worse.” she pleaded with me. I didn’t wanna listen but I just saw her face and I had to stop.

“God I am so stupid, no guy is ever gonna wanna be with me.” she sighed and I just felt myself get frustrated.

“Don’t even say shit like that.”

“Huh?” she wiped her tears away.

“Rachel! WAKE UP! Can’t you tell I still haven’t gotten over you! I wanted to be with you this whole time! And you went with him! You could’ve been with me and none of this shit would have ever happened to you!” I yelled, not even realizing it.

“Frank don’t do this now.” she sighed.

“You are gonna tell me you don’t feel anything for me at all!”

“I don’t know… No…Frank of course I do! But I mean my boyfriend, YOUR best friend just pretty much ripped my heart out of my chest.” she said a little frustrated and started walking back across the street.

I quickly followed her and grabbed her by her wrist in the middle of the snow filled road.

“Fran---”

I gently moved a piece of hair out of her face cause the snow on it to melt, and I looked into her tear filled eyes. I carefully grabbed her cheeks and pulled her into a kiss. Her lips touch mine, and instantly my shivering body became warm all over. I moved my right hand so I was grabbing her hair, as our lips weaved in and out. It was soft and I didn’t want it to end. She gently pushed me off and looked at me more confused than I had ever seen her. The snow falling even faster know, and it got in the way of my view of her.

“I have to go.” she muttered as she pushed her hand to her lips and she ran back into her house.

Shit.

A/N: Wellll what'd you think? Huh? I hope you all liked it. But yeah, more soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story