Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fly Away, Dance on the Milky Way

Fly Away, Dance on the Milky Way - 45

by Poppana 6 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-10-09 - Updated: 2011-10-09 - 2088 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: Time for another, ridiculously long note..... Bear with me.
-First, about the reviews that you have all so generously given me. Or at least some of you. I’m not sure what the official custom here is, but I’m not sure if I should reply to your reviews or not… So if I reply to someone else but not you, don’t feel bad. Honestly I’m just too socially awkward and lazy to reply to everyone, but I do love all of your reviews and I read and appreciate all of them, thank you. If you want me to reply to you or if you just want to talk, leave an email address or something.
-I want to give out a special shout out to AgentKilljoy, who is my most awesomest friend EVER. She has helped a lot with this story, like came up with different ideas and helped me when I’m stuck. So go check out her stuff too, okay?
- And another shout out goes to Japulapu, who successfully cracked my secret Nigahiga code in chapter 39. I leave these popculture (music, TV shows, movies, books, etc) references in nearly every chapter and I always wonder if you guys get them :D
- Oh, and the audition thing, I’m still not sure if it will happen, but I’m glad that if it does, I will have at least a few people auditioning :)

Chapter 45: A gay orgy

“You know she looks really bored.”

Gerard glanced at the girl who sighed of boredom, looking out of the window of the moving bus. “You’re right,” he admitted, turning back to the man with the ‘fro. “What do we do?”

“There’s only one man good for this job,” Ray said. “I’ll go get him.”

Ray disappeared into the bunk area, and a few moments later, the half-dressed, wildly excited, sleep deprived Frank Iero ran past Gerard, jumping on to the couch where Gia was sitting.

“Gia! Ray tells me you are experiencing worrisome signs of depression,” Frank exclaimed.

Gia glanced at Ray murderously.

“No! No gloominess on my watch! Come on, let’s go have fun!”

“Frank, we’re in a moving bus,” Gia said. “There is nothing fun to do.”

“Are you kidding me?! I brought so many video games it’s not even funny! Gerard, whip out the Xbox!”

In an attempt to cheer her up, Gerard and Frank forced her to play various video games. It just made Gia think of Lucas, but they couldn’t possibly know that so she said nothing. The video game fest ended when Gerard and Frank got into a fight about Guitar Hero and Gerard threw is drum set at the guitarist in a fit of geeky videogame rage.

Gia ignored the quarrel, settling for staring out of the window once again. She missed Lucas. Compared to the few weeks of beach fun she had with him, all of this seemed merely mildly amusing. Even Frank and Gerard’s Mortal Kombat styled battle over who is the champion of Rock Band didn’t make her crack a smile.

After a night of sleeping in the moving bus, Gia was awoken to a new day by her father. The bus had stopped moving, but she still felt quite queasy from the movement.

“Good morning,” Gerard said. “How are you feeling?”

“I wish I was in California,” she complained with a frown, but her dad only messed up her hair.

“Hey, don’t worry about it. We’ll have fun today! We don’t have a concert until tomorrow evening, so we can hang out with you until then. And for a few days we are going to stay in a hotel. Fun!”

“Yay,” she answered, far from actually feeling the ‘yay’.

“And hey, Linsey is joining us today!”

Oh great, Gia thought. She had a feeling it was going to be one hell of a day.

Turns out, everyone else had already left the bus and gone to the hotel, but Gerard had stayed behind to wait for Gia to wake up. As she gathered her stuff that had mysteriously been scattered around the bus during the night, Gerard explained to her that they usually settle for the bus, but because Gia was with them, they decided to do things a little fancier this time.

They were the last ones to arrive at the hotel where they would be staying for a few days, and found everyone else waiting at the bar.

“Have you guys checked in yet?” Gerard asked them.

“No, we were waiting for you,” Ray answered.

“Screw that, I was just waiting for my favorite niece!” Frank announced and pulled Gia to a hug and didn’t let go, even though he did loosen up the hug for a bit. “I’m sharing a room with Gia.”

“No you’re not,” Mikey argued, and the two of them got into an argument about the sleeping arrangements. All the while, Gia still felt and looked sick from the car ride.

“Gia wants to share a room with me too!” Frank finally shouted after a good while of ‘am too’ and ‘no you’re not’.

“I don’t mind sharing with him,” Gia said quietly, hoping that the fighting would end.

“See, she loves me more than any of you,” Frank said, smiling smugly.

Gerard went to check everyone in and get the keys while everyone else slowly wandered from the bar to the lounge. Frank was still hanging on to Gia, now attached to her forearm.

“We’re going to have so much fun, we can call room service and eat gigantic amounts of ice cream and order movies and jump on the beds and throw the TV out of the window! It’ll be awesome!”

“You sure you want to stay with him?” Gerard asked Gia before giving them the key.

“Yeah I guess,” Gia answered, looking now a lot less certain about her decision.

“Okay, well I’m giving you the key.”Gerard gave her the keycard, knowing that if Frank got a hold of it, it’ll be either covered in ice cream smudges or lost before the day was over.

Gia hadn’t really stayed in a hotel before. Sure, there were a few motels, but never an actual, fancy hotel. And this one was just over the top.

The room was simply incredible. The walls were so white that they practically shone, the golden and brown colors on the bed covers and curtains were soft, and to Gia, who valued tidiness over anything else, the sparkly room was a heaven.

“Well, which bed do you want?” Frank asked. There were two beds, both large enough for two people to fit, but Gia chose the one that was nearer to the window.

“This one,” she said and sat on the edge of the bed.

“Okay. So this one will be mine!”

Gia cringed when Frank hopped on his bed, messing up the neat covers and throwing the pillows around. He did look happy though.

“You wanna raid the mini bar?”

Frank was already almost at the mini bar before Gia spoke. “Frank, no! Dad said you have an interview tonight or something, you can’t do an interview while drunk.”

“Why not? We used to do them drunk all the time!” Still, Frank didn’t push the matter anymore. He had gotten a better idea to do. “I brought something fun!” He opened one of his suitcases and scattered the insides of it around the floor until he found what he was looking for. “TWISTER!”

Frank refused to drop the subject of not playing twister. For a few minutes he begged Gia to play Twister, and he said that if she won’t play with him, then the other option was to empty the mini bar. Gia didn’t want her dad to get mad because she let Frank get drunk before an interview, so in the end, she gave up.

Gia really didn’t want to play some silly game, first because it was stupid, and second, she still felt sick from being in that bus. But neither was she in the mood for the nagging, so it was easier to just give up and play along.

Smiling like a child on Christmas, Frank set the game on the floor and then called the rest of the band, telling them that he had a ‘super cool amazing surprise party’ for everyone.

As soon as the guys saw that the surprise was Twister, they attempted to leave, but unfortunately for them, Frank was smarter than he looked. He barricaded the door, and forced everyone to stay.

“None shall pass!” Frank announced, glaring at everyone who looked like they were thinking about throwing him out of the way and leaving.

“We’re not going to play Twister with you,” Mikey said.

“Please play with me! We haven’t played Twister in such a long time, it’s feeling lonely! We’ll have so much fun, we’ll raid the mini bar and throw a TV out of the window, okay?”

The other four guys looked at each other tiredly, but eventually they gave up under the excited pleas from Frank. They all agreed to a few games.

As Gia expected, the game wasn’t fun at all. She pulled out of the game after the guys could barely turn the spinner without falling. Frank, Mikey, Ray and Bob had all had drank a little bit, but not enough to be actually drunk.

Gerard stopped playing when Frank kicked his leg so that he’d fall. He went to use the bathroom, and when he came back and he sat down beside Gia on Frank’s bed. They both laughed at the four grown men who all were now just trying to get each other to quit.

“Okay, I don’t think I can hold on much longer,” Ray said, half on top of Mikey and half under Bob.

“Just don’t move! I don’t want to be crushed!” Frank shouted from under him. His legs were tangled with Bob’s and it was just awkward.

“Hey Frank, I hope you realize that even though we’re in this position, I have no sexual interest in you at all,” Bob said.

“Oh shut up, I know you want me! You’re the one who put your left leg on blue!” Frank argued.

“You’re the one who told me to put my left leg on blue!”

All four screamed when Mikey’s hand slipped. That small move started a chain reaction, and seconds later they were a big pile of entwined limbs. Gerard was laughing his butt off, but Gia just stared at them like they were crazy. Sure, she should have been used to this by now, but she wasn’t. It was just crazy to her.

After Gerard stopped laughing, he said: "Gia, that right there is was sex looks like so now that you know, don't go near it and if you see it run from it and scream. Got it?"

"Got it. But is the colorful mat required?"

“Yes. Now, go help your uncles untangle.”

“Gia, save me!” Frank shouted from somewhere inside the pile. “Someone is touching me in a very inappropriate place and I feel molested!”

“Okay, I quit!” Gia announced after she got over the shock from Frank’s plea. “I’m serious, I quit being a member of this sick excuse of a family!”

“I’ve told you before and I’ll say it again, you can’t disown yourself and that’s that. I won’t allow it,” Gerard said, grinning.

Despite announcing her retirement from the madhouse, Gia went to help them anyway. And soon, all four were safely untangled.

“If I’m pregnant, you will have to take some responsibility,” Frank told Bob and glared at him viciously.

“Hey, it was your idea, not mine,” Bob said and made it very clear that he would have nothing to do with Frank’s possible baby. Not that he could get pregnant, but Frank was full of surprises. He’d find a way.

“Well that was a fun gay orgy,” Ray sighed, trying to ignore Frank and Bob who were still arguing about parenthood.

“Oh, you have a lot to compare it to?” Gerard asked, grinning.

Gia just rolled her eyes at the whole thing. These people were crazy.
Sign up to rate and review this story