Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > My Harlequin Romance II

Mimi.

by secretive 9 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-10-10 - Updated: 2011-10-10 - 820 words

2Exciting
Brendon sat staring blankly at the mug of steaming coffee in front of him. His face was pressed up against the side of his palm and his eyes seemed to gaze into nothing. He had left Ryan asleep in bed, considering he would need some rest after last night. Guilt stung Brendon’s chest as he remembered his boyfriends eyes glistening with dewy tears. He shuddered at the thought of Ryan’s perfect face etched with a pained, desperate expression. He began to shake. His vision blurred as his eyes stung with newly forming tears. His heart raged in his chest, his eyes still fixed on the mug of coffee in front of him.

“No,” he told himself sternly, slamming his hands down on the table. He let his breathing slow, “It’s not your fault,” he reassured himself. After all, Brendon could control every single change and detail of the world he lived in, but he could not control his dreams.
“Brendon?” he heard a timid voice call, Brendon turned to see Ryan stood in the doorway to the house room. “What are you doing in here?” Ryan’s fluffy, hazel morning hair fell over his eye, he blew it away with a small breath.
“Oh I…” Brendon began, Ryan was not supposed to know he still kept this room. “I just needed to think, I feel so guilty.”

Ryan bit his bottom lip, his eyes widened with sympathy. He skipped over to where Brendon was sat, his red and white pj bottoms bouncing with every spring in his step. He wrapped his arms around his boyfriends shoulders from behind, their soft, bare skin brushed together. “Please don‘t feel bad Bren,” Ryan breathed, his warm breath hitting the back of Brendon’s neck, sending shivers down his spine. “I understand, you miss Mimi, it’s not your fault.”
“No,” Brendon interrupted, “I have everything I need right here,” he stated proudly, standing up and taking Ryan into his arms. He held him tightly in a warm, loving embrace. Brendon could feel Ryan’s heart beating against his chest and the feeling of pure love overwhelmed him just like it did the day they first kissed, and just like every single day since.

“Yeah I guess so,” Ryan grinned into Brendon’s shoulder as he hugged him even tighter. “You can make anything you want appear just with your imagination, you can have anything you could ever …”
“No,” Brendon stopped Ryan’s sentence by pressing a finger softly against his lips. His eyes widened as they met his boyfriend’s passionate, locked gaze. “I mean I have everything I need right ‘here’.” Brendon squeezed Ryan’s shoulders and stroked a hand through his soft hair.

Ryan’s POV:

My heart almost melted like soft, warm butter when he spoke like this and although we had been together for almost three years now in nobody but each other’s company the spark that made us fall in love had never left. It was as if he were still that strange man that had just kidnapped me, the reality of the situation still hadn’t sunk in. it was like a beautiful dream. I smiled as Brendon’s dazzling eyes shone back at me, I threw myself at him and our lips met for what could’ve been the millionth time. It was beautiful, his soft lips moved on mine, our tongues stayed locked. It was like fireworks, still, after three years.

Our kiss ended and Brendon wrapped his arms around me again. This time he almost snapped me in half! I didn’t care though, just the face that he was holding me made me feel like the luckiest man alive. I closed my eyes and let my imagination drift back to the night when we first met. He was so sinister and confusing, he terrified me. It was strange how we could’ve gone from that to this. “I love you Brendon,” I chimed,
“I love you too beautiful,” he whispered in my ear. I grinned as I opened my eyes. They widened as I saw something I never thought I’d see again.

A flowing mess of Dark, soft hair. Smooth, pale skin and cherry red lips. Emerald eyes flashed in my direction as I gasped, stumbling backwards. “Whoa, are you okay?” Brendon asked me, grabbing my wrist and holding me upright. I looked to him, worry was painted on his face. Then I looked back to what I saw before, she was gone.
“Wh- What?” I stuttered, shaking my head in disbelief. Brendon whipped his head around, trying to find whatever had startled me so much.
“What did you see, Ryan?” he asked me anxiously. I couldn’t speak for another few seconds as I just stared in astonishment at the sight I had just seen. After a while, I managed to fore out one word.
“Mimi.”
Sign up to rate and review this story