Categories > Original > Drama > Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

by quackTMB 0 reviews

Its soon Halloween, and TMB have been through some rough times..

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-10-09 - Updated: 2011-10-09 - 579 words

0Unrated
Nights are getting darker, day by day, the time is getting closer to Halloween.. Ashley and Stefan woke up to sounds of a mans voice. But who could it be? The atmosphere seemed calm, but Ashley and Stefan was feeling kind of scared. They both didn't dare to get out of their cosy warm beds.

Stefan wondered if Ashley got up, or was still lying in bed trying to figure out who this voice coming from downstairs belonged to as well.Stefan decided to get up, he could not take this suspense any longer. He walked into Ashley's room and pulled the covers off of his pale white face. Ashley let out a gasp, then a sigh.

"Phew it was only you" whispered Ashley as Stefan nodded and pulled Ashley out of his bed. About 5 seconds later of awkward silence, Stefan and Ash could hear footsteps getting closer to Ash's bedroom. "Shit" said Stefan as he hid behind the door, Ashley covered his face with the covers again and the room fell silent. The person walked into the room, it wasn't a muscular figure, neither was it a skinny figure. It was a grown 24 year old man. It was Dru! Stefan got out of behind the door.

"Phew!" said Stefan in relief. Dru started laughing and patted Stefan on the back.
"Dude you totally got scared! Haha"
"Shutup Dru!"shouted both Stefan and Ashley. The three of them walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Ash opened a pack of bacon, and took out some eggs. Stefan's tummy started rumbling and he looked down at it. Boy, Stefan was hungry. Dru got out some bread and started munching on it. "What the hell Dru? Just wait for Ash to finish the eggs and bacon." said Stefan, although Stefan was starving himself too.

"Hahaha, you guys are like scavengers just be patient" said Ashley as he started cooking the eggs and bacon. 5 minutes later Dru and Stefan ran to the kitchen in a mere of 2 seconds.
"FOOOOOOOOOOOOD!" they all screamed. And they all dug into their eggs and bacon. When they finished they all went into Stefan's room.

"So what shall we do for Halloween this year guys?" asked Dru as he burped.
"I'm not sure, we could go to a party, organise a party, go trick or treating or just stay at home and watch spooky movies!" said Stefan. This was a very tough decision.
The reason why, is because one of Ash's ex's live around where they live and if they bumped into her.. Shit will go down.

"I think we should just stay at home this Halloween" said Dru. They all agreed. Halloween was in 5 days and they barely had prepared anything at all.

There was a knock at the door. They all felt a bit lazy and decided not to answer it.
KNOCK KNOCK! The knocks kept getting louder. Dru got up and ran downstairs to open it. He looked through the peep hole. Dru's eyes widened and he stood there in shock for 5 minutes.
"Whats taking him so long?" asked Stefan as he was feeling bored of waiting.

"Lets just go downstairs to see who it is okay?" said Ash as he got up and stretched his muscular arms and started yawning. Stefan and Ash made their way downstairs to see that Dru was standing there staring at the door with wide eyes. "Dru, you okay? Who was it?" asked Stefan.



END OF CHAPTER 1
Sign up to rate and review this story