Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Teenagers

Chapter One [Teenagers]

by mein_romantik 5 reviews

[High School Frerard] Gerard’s a 12th year now, with not much to look forward to other than graduating. That is, until he meets a new transfer 10th year by name of Frank.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-11 - Updated: 2011-10-16 - 848 words

4Funny
This is my first fic, and as such the name and description are pending but it's definitely a high school frerard. I'd really appreciate if you could rate and review, good or bad!


Chapter One

Gerard stopped, frozen— his hand still outstretched for what he had longed for. He could feel his pulse quicken as the magnitude of the situation set in, and the palms of his hands started to form beads of sweat. How could he have let this happen? How will he go on…? He turned to his younger brother whose face mirrored his own sheer horror,
“We’re out of coffee Mikes…”, he heard himself croak.

It’s pouring outside, large, chilly, bullet-like raindrops, so Mikey grabs the bulky and spiny black umbrella big enough for the two of them, not a difficult feat however since Mikey is so skinny his size hardly lets him count as another person. With much reluctance on Gerard’s part, he agrees not to go back to bed, his wonderfully warm and inviting bed, and actually go out in the horrendous weather without any coffee in his system. At least he still had a few cigarettes left he thought to himself, not that he could light up in this weather.

“How much farther Mikey…I don’t think I can make it…” Gerard plops down on the wet pavement, picking at the dried gum spot next to his hand until it occurred to him how gross it was and he shuddered at the thought. His dyed black hair was disheveled and Wynchester Prep uniform wrinkled, he hadn’t even smudged eyeliner around the rim of his hazel eyes and his pallor was especially pale (which is certainly saying something). It was obvious the effect lack of caffeine had on poor Gerard.
“Come on G, we’re almost to the coffee shop…it’ll look like you pissed your pants you know.” Mikey’s sideways smile suggested he thought this would be humorous, he always seemed to be the voice of reason—even if it was at his brother’s expense.
“Fine, fine, but I’m NOT going to be happy about it.” He scowled, pouted his lips, and crossed his arms. This only made his brother laugh, he looked like a small child pouting over having his gameboy taken away.

---
“We’re finally here…it’s so…so beautiful.” Gerard couldn’t get enough of the bittersweet smells wafting from the open door of the coffee shop as Mikey held it for him, dramatically using his hand as if to present some magnificent item for sale.

They both stepped in, eager for relief from the pelting rain and their steadily forming caffeine-withdrawal headaches. Gerard being the more talkative of the two, he usually ordered for the pair of them so he hurriedly headed to the counter to place his order of two of the largest size coffees, black. However, when he arrived at the counter no one was there…
“Mikey…Mikey no one’s here, NO ONE’S HERE MIKEY! what are we going to do, WHAT ARE WE GO—” Gerard stopped dead mid sentence, his voice caught in his throat. The employee had suddenly appeared, and he hadn’t really seen anyone like him around here before. Mikey and him were the only alternative styled people he knew. Their friend Ray had the personality, but he still dressed relatively average. This guy had tattoos peaking out of his work shirt, a silver lip ring, a matching nose ring, and a floppy black fringe with the sides cut short and bleached blonde. He looked very cool, thought Gerard, someone he could see himself being friends with for sure.


“Erhm, we’ll have two large coffees, black, to go.” Gerard came crashing out of his thoughts. He hadn’t realized he’d been staring at the employee for minutes just thinking about how cool he looked, but the sound of his brother’s voice and the word coffee suddenly brought his mind into focus again and all he could think about was the bittersweet taste of coffee, and how cool that employee looked… Whatever, he thought, it didn’t matter, he was having his coffee soon and that’s what mattered.

His name tag had read ‘Frank’—and no it wasn’t strange for Gerard to notice that, everyone looked at the name tags of the people who were taking their orders…what else do you look at while you wait? Perhaps the employee’s slim and fit figure… As Gerard and Mikey went to leave, Mikey oblivious and blissful with his steaming cup of coffee, he turned to take a last look at the employee behind the counter, and Frank shot him a devilish wink and grin to kill, suddenly Gerard felt sort of weak and his knees felt awfully strange and well, he was just feeling off because he hadn’t had his coffee yet.

Thank you for reading, please let me know if you think I should continue this D: Or scratch it and start over!
Sign up to rate and review this story