Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Teenagers

Chapter Two [My Chemical Surprise]

by mein_romantik 2 reviews

Gerard receives a surprise in Chemistry Class.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-10-12 - Updated: 2011-10-16 - 365 words

2Exciting
I was going to wait to update but I had a lot of time on my hands today, sorry it's short, but once the story develops some the chapters will start getting longer :]

Chapter 2

clickclickclickclickclickclickclick— “Mister Way! Please stop with that incessant pen nonsense!” The old hag of a Chemistry teacher snapped at Gerard who had been absentmindedly clicking his pen; he’d been distracted ever since he’d left the coffee shop with Mikey that morning, but he couldn’t quite put his finger on what was so unsettling about the trip..

Gerard didn’t even know how it was possible that his teacher’s name included the title ‘Mrs.’ implying that the witch of an old lady is actually married. Not only did she have an unattractive hook nose, frizzing grey hair always pulled back into a strict bun, and long conservative, rather ugly dresses, she also had a horrid voice. Sounded more like a strangled pigeon than a woman... Gerard liked to just refer to her as ‘Hag lady’ or ‘Witch’ but her given name was Mrs. Hellman, though that was funny in itself, hell-man.

Gerard switched from pen clicking to foot tapping, staring at the obscene carvings on his desk until he withdrew into his thoughts once more, wanting to go back to the coffee shop for more coffee, but maybe to talk to Frank as well. He hadn’t said much, which was strange…He guessed it was simply because he was so sleepy, normally Mikey had to give him the look because he didn’t shut up about random things like comics and The Misfits.

The strangled pigeon interrupted his thoughts once more. Motherfucker, he thought, can’t even have a decent train of thought fuckin—his thought train crashed when he looked up and his eyes met the reason for the Hag speaking, his stomache twisted unexpectedly as someone new had just walked into the room. Someone with tattoos peaking out of his fitted Black Flag shirt, a silver lip ring, a matching nose ring, and a floppy black fringe with the sides cut short and bleached blonde.

Thanks so much for reading :D Please Rate and Review ^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story