Categories > Original > Humor > A big Misunderstanding!

Oh..i'm erm sorry,i like you,i mean fell on you...

by TMBAREEPIC 0 reviews

POPPY AND ASHLEYS CHAPTERS.

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2011-10-15 - Updated: 2011-10-15 - 319 words

0Unrated
Ashley was alone,walking in the park.It was cold and wet,he was feeling quite down in the dumps.He was kicking a stone,staring at the ground,until...OUCH,a girl screamed,Ashley looked up,he was stunned by her beauty.Oh i'm erm sorry,i like you,i mean i fell on you.He helped her up and said,sorry about that,i wasn't looking were i was going,i was erm kicking a stone.It's fine,and did you say that you liked me?Ashley turned as red as a tomato and muttered well yes,but it doesn't matter if you...She interupted him and said i do like you,oh and i'm Poppy,and you are?I'm Ashley,and i like your name.Poppy giggled and said here is my number.As she handed him a small pink heart with her number on it.Ashley said thanks,i'll erm text you later,and we can arrange a date,if you want?Poppy nodded and said let me get to know you first. She grabbed his hand and they both started to stroll together,through the park in the pouring rain.Ashley felt different when he was with Poppy,she made him feel asif they were the only two people in the world,he knew that this was love,he definatley wanted to see her again.He thought she was beautiful.

Poppy felt the same way about Ashley,everytime she had turned around,she had to stop herself from saying pwoar seen the size of them muscles,isn't he fit?
Instead she stood still and held both of Ashleys hands and said i may have only knew you for like a hour but i love you,do you love me.Ashley nodded and they stood and kissed in the rain,like in one of those romantic films,i hate romantic films but this is cute.
Sign up to rate and review this story