Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bandit Lee Way

Bandit Lee Way

by LolumzGirl 1 review

Bandit is born

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-10-16 - Updated: 2011-10-16 - 1516 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey guys, this is just a result of boredom really :) lolz, basically im sat at dads wondering how it all happened then my mind goes 'click' i can make it up :D hope u like

Lindsey and Gerard sat up in the living room at 9am, staring at the blank T.V. screen. Gerard had his nose pressed into a book, although Lindsey was staring into the blank air around her. You see, Lindsey was very worried by this point. The baby was due any day now, and since 4am that morning she'd been getting twinges and pains giving her hints that today could be the day. However, they'd had this situation not two days before and when she checked into hospital, much to her embarrassment, it was just trapped wind. Furthermore, My Chem' were starting a new album and today they were practicing some new songs. If Gerard was dragged out of his important band practice to receive news that his wife 'had wind' then she doubted he would be too pleased. The baby kicked again, making Lindsey jump. Gerard spun around to face her, almost dropping his book.

"What's up, hun?" He asked, looking worried. Lindsey bit her lip.

"It's just the baby. She kicked me." Lindsey tried for a sweet smile, rubbing her stomach, and Gerard fell for it. He stretched his hand out, putting his book down with the other, then resting it on her warm stomach.

"Any day, now." He whispered, under his breath. Lindsey had considered replying, but was aware he was likely talking to himself more than he was her. He had a habit of turning even the most simple situations into something much more dramatic than it needed to be. For example...


"Gerard, it's just cheese!"
"No, it's not! When the packet said strong, I thought it meant flavor! This damn cheese wont die!" Lindsey walked into the kitchen, smiling at her husbands (boyfriends, at the time) attempts to cut some cheese. He stood there, a knife rammed about a quarter of the way through it, lifting up the knife and hacking into it again and again. Lindsey stood behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist and taking his hand, making him drop the knife.

"Gerard, relax. Let me try."

"No! I have to do this on my own." Then he picked up the knife and began hacking away repeatedly again, Lindsey deciding it was probably best to leave him to do his own thing. As she walked back into the hallway of their house, she could hear faintly Gerard panting "Die cheese, die. Die cheese, die. Die cheese, die." All of this for a cheese sandwich? Why couldn't he have let her do it? Why was he acting like he was a murderer and his goddamn victim wouldn't stop breathing?!



"Lynz, what are you laughing at?" Gerard asked, noticing she was sat there chuckling under her breath.

"Oh, nothing." She quickly replied. "Frank will be here any minute now, so get your things." She took control, taking the book he had recently put down and folding the page for him. Gerard got up, looked around the living room and finally picked up his jacket, and small notepad full of lyrics. He'd definitely been considering a song using the lyrics "You can run away with me any time you want" and today he was going to make it happen. It was specially for Lindsey, his precious wife, when they'd wrote messages to each other on their neck on day. Gerard had written "run away with me" and so Lindsey replied on her neck "any time you wish". Gerard found himself doing the same thing Lindsey had been doing. Chuckling at the memory.

"Um... Gerard?" She raised her eyebrows at him. "You just looked into a notepad, and... laughed?"

"Oh, it's nothing." Gerard smiled, then stole a peck from her lips. They were slightly red today, stained from some make-up she'd been wearing the previous day. Gerard liked this. Suddenly the door was knocking, and through the distorted glass Gerard and Lindsey could see a small, male figure with brown hair lolling over his shoulders.

"I'll get it. You, get your act together. You're always late." Lindsey sighed, although she didn't seem too angry.

"That's not what you said nine months ago." Gerard quipped, then he made a quick jog out of the room before Lindsey could catch him and wring his throat.

"Gerard Arthur Way, you wait till you get home from practice!" She shouted up to him, then she opened up the door and stood in front of Frank. "Hey, Frank." She greeted, hugging him.

"Hey Lindsey." Frank smiled, happy to see her. They hadn't really been in touch these last few weeks, and Frank was just happy to catch up. "How are things?"

"Great, they really are. I mean, we've got the cot up now, and the babys' room is painted. All we need are some curtains. I'm thinking something that wont look too dirty too quickly, but something still quite bright and smiley."

"Well, we have some old, canary yellow curtains. If we don't do something with it soon, it'll go to the skip." Lindsey considered his proposal, wondering if canary yellow would go with the powder blue walls they had picked.

"Tell you what?" She finally said. "Why don't you come up and see the bedroom, before we make any choices." Frank grinned. He'd already helped Gerard paint the walls with Mikey, Jamia and Ray's wife, Christa. He couldn't wait to see it finished.


When they got to the bedroom the window had been open, and the smell of paint had completely gone. Gerard was a few rooms down, getting dressed and stumbling over all the maternal clothes that had been left lying around. This last month, Gerard had decided he wanted Lindsey to kick back a little while he did some of the chores. Unfortunately, he hadn't quite kept on top of them.

"Wow." Frank gasped, in awe. He was fixated on the glow in the dark, plastic stars glued to the clean, white roof and hovering above the cream carpet. The babys' cot was in the corner of the room, a nice, shiny white colour. The little quilt they had picked for it was again, powder blue, and decorated with three nice sized daisies. On the wall, just above it, was Gerard and Lindseys hand prints, also in yellow. "You see, the curtains would be perfect here." He smiled, and Gerard jogged into the room.

"C'mon Frank, we don't have time. We're ten minutes late and we haven't even left the house. We only have three hours practice time today." Gerard hurried.

"Alright, alright." Frank laughed. He hugged Lindsey one last time, then jogged down the stairs and out of the house, Gerard shouting "I love you!" to Lindsey before closing the door and getting in the car. It was another ten minute drive to the studio they were practicing in, and so Frank drove just that little bit faster.

"How are you, then?" He finally asked. "And by the way, the bedroom looks great."

"Thanks." Gerard grinned. "That was, like, one week of hard labor. And I'm actually a little worried about Lindsey." Frank grew slightly concerned.

"What's making you worried?" He asked. Gerard wasn't looking at Frank, he was looking directly out of the window.

"Well, Lindsey... well... she seems to be in a bit of pain today, y'know? Stomach cramps and stuff. And she's incredibly jumpy when the baby kicks. I don't know, I guess... I guess today..." Gerards phone began to ring, interrupting him. To be fair, he didn't mind one bit. It was Lindsey ringing.


"You have to tell him at some point, girl! He has to know how you feel." Lindseys mind screamed at her. "You're married to him, for crying out loud!" The dial tone continued over and over, Lindsey sat at the dining table chewing her nails. How would he react? Just as he picked up, a wave of pain hit her.

"Hey, what's up Lynz?"

"Gerard, I have something to... 'Ungh'" She groaned in pain.

"Lindsey?" Gerard asked. Frank had slowed down now, looking worriedly at Gerard. "Lindsey, you okay?"

"Oh, I'm fine honey. I think it was just a cramp. Anyway, I have something to say." Was her reply. "Gerard, I need you to listen though."

"Have I ever not listened?" Gerard asked her. Lindsey shook her head slowly, then put the phone on the table and put Gerard on speaker. She couldn't bare to have him right next to her if he had to cancel the band practice.

"And... and don't come home. You really don't need to. I know how much this album... 'Ughhh'" Lindsey groaned a second time, bending over slightly. She put her hand on her stomach - the baby was kicking violently now, like a little Bandit escaping from the authorities.

"Lindsey?!" Gerard said, a little louder and more frightened now. "What the hell is going on?!"

"Gee..." Lindsey gasped. "I think I'm going into labor."
Sign up to rate and review this story