Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bandit Lee Way

Bandit Lee Way

by LolumzGirl 0 reviews

Bandit is born

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-16 - Updated: 2011-10-16 - 1343 words - Complete

0Unrated
"It's okay, Hun." Gerard said frantically. "We'll be there in a minute. Just hold on." Then he hung up and turned to Frank. "Drive!" He commanded. "Drive home! Lynz is in labor!" Frank needed telling no more, he turned around in the car park ahead, then sped down the long, straight road back to Gerards. While Frank drove madly, and actually rather dangerously, Gerard sent a text to everyone on his contacts list. He only gave his number out to people he was very, very close to, so he didn't need to worry about the wrong people turning up.

"LYNZ IN LABOR!" and send.

"IS there anything I can do when we get there?" Frank asked, keeping his foot down and his eyes on the road.

"Yes, lots. First, I want you to take my car keys off of the shelf and unpack the baby seat. Don't set it up, we don't have time. Just stuff everything in the boot then drive my car up to the hospital and meet us there. You'll probably be last out, so make sure you lock the door. I'll give you the keys." Frank nodded in understanding, mentally rehearsing his plan.

As soon as they got back, however, it was obvious the plans would have to change. Lindsey had carried herself from the kitchen to the living room, and began to pace sharply. She'd knocked over several ornaments on the way. Cleverly, she hadn't waited for Gerard to get back before she'd rang the ambulance, the phone was clamped to her ear. Gerard bolted through to her as she screamed in pain from another contraction. He swiped the phone from her ear, throwing it to Frank, then held his wife upright as best as he could.

"It's okay..." He whispered to her. "You're going to be fine. Just walk with me." He tried to sound hushed, but he was panicking inside. What if he'd came home too late? Would she be giving birth on the floor?

Frank spat out all of the details to the nurse, all in one word, while grabbing the car keys and baby seat, still in its box. "Okay, and how far apart are the contractions?" The nurse asked, calmly. Frank paused - he hadn't thought to ask that. He dropped the baby seat carefully, running back into the house.

"Contractions!" He shouted. As tense as the situation was, he was still aware how bizarre it was to be shouting this. So he defined his question. "How far apart are they?!"

"2-3 minutes." Lindsey gasped. "Tell them 2 to 3..." And she was screaming again.

"Frank, don't just stand there!" Gerard shouted, obviously stressed since he hadn't given Frank a chance to move. Frank ignored him, sprinting back outside and grabbing the phone once again.
"2 to 3 minutes. Okay? Is that it?" He was almost shouting.

"That's fine. An ambulance was dispatched for you not long ago. Good luck." Then she hung up. Frank could hear Gerard comforting Lindsey inside the house, Lindseys pained screams almost shattering the windows of the usually calm house. He ran back in, putting the phone on the stand and going into the living room.

"The ambulance is on it's way!" He shouted to Gerard. "Lets get Lindsey outside and waiting for them."

"Don't talk about me like I'm not here." Lindsey said indignantly, before gripping Gerards hand and screaming again.

"Argh, LynZ!" Gerard gasped, and Lindsey let go as soon as she figured what he was screaming about.

"Get me outside! Get me outside!" She was crying now, the pain almost unbearable. Gerard held her upright, walking with her to the door. Frank looked around the messy house, but the sound of sirens took his mind away from it. By the time he'd gotten to the door, the ambulance was leaving with Lindsey and Gerard inside it. Frank continued his duties, running to the car and closing the boot. Then, he turned back to the deserted house and closed the door, gasping in blind panic as he noticed the absence of Gerards house keys. Of course, the idiot hadn't given Frank the keys. Now what? Frank grabbed his mobile, flicking it open and dialing Jamia. She picked up with a "Hey, Hun. Thought you'd be at practice?"

"Well, I'm not. Lynz is in labor, and she's trashed the house, and they're in the hospital and I'm supposed to be locking up and Gerard didn't leave me the key and now I need you to come over and watch the house while I take Gerards baby seat to the hospital in his car because without it he can't bring his baby home!" Frank had to gasp for breath after sentence-zilla, but thankfully Jamia was fluent in panic-attack.

"Alright, alright! I'm on my way. Wait right there, and do some cleaning up while you wait." Then she hung up.


Mikey sat on a chair in the practice rooms of the studio, Ray sat just next to him, when they both received a text.

"Ooft, touche." Ray grinned, before checking his text and allowing his chin to hit the floor. "Lindseys in labor!" They both shouted simultaneously, grabbing their things and running. Mikey had given Ray a lift that morning, therefore they were both sharing a car. Ray jumped into the passenger seat and Mikey was already in the drivers seat, buckling up his belt. As soon as he heard Rays door close that was signal enough to go, even though Ray wasn't already buckled in. Suddenly, the car was speeding down the road. The hospital wasn't even a five minute drive from here, so they got there pretty quickly. Soon they were sat down and waiting.

"I'm going to be an Uncle." Mikey grinned. Ray looked at him, equally as pleased for both of the Way brothers.

"Wow, Uncle Mikey and Auntie Alicia. It has a ring, doesn't it?" Mikey looked shocked for a second, then laughed.

"Ray, reach into my pocket and get my phone! Tell Alicia she's going to be an Auntie! She's going to be so happy." Ray did as he was told, sending Alicia a text saying "Auntie Alicia, meet us at hospital birth department waiting room ASAP". Shortly later, they got a reply.
"OMFG?! SEE YOU THERE!"


Gerard came out of the ambulance with Lindsey, his shirt covered in sweat although he wasn't sure if it was his or hers. They had Lindsey on a stretcher now, and were running her through waiting room after waiting room. As Gerard was running, he got a tap on the shoulder and heard a familiar voice.

"Gerard! Gee! Wait up!"

"Tell that to my pregnant wife!" He shouted back to Mikey and Ray, who were now chasing him up and down the isles.

"Gerard! You're parents will be another 20 minutes, but Alicia wont be long! And neither will Frank, Jimmy, Steve and Kitty! But Jamia can't make it. She just sent me a text saying 'wish her luck, see you when you get back'!" Ray shouted over to Gerard. Gerard hugged Ray awkwardly, trying to get a sufficient hug without hurting Ray, loosing Lindsey or tearing Lindseys arm off. That would have been awkward.

They continued following the pair as long as they could, but eventually a nurse caught up with them.

"You wait in here." She said, jumping in front of their paths and pointing into a waiting room. "The wait might be a while, but child-birth is no walk in the park. That's why we've given you these magazines about it, stacked on the shelves here point here point and here point. If you do happen to get bored,you will have reception on your mobile phones. You can call a friend if you wish. There is also a coffee bar three hallways down, on your right. Thank you." and then she left. Ray eyed her suspiciously, wondering if she'd rehearsed those lines.

"Well, we're going to be here a while..." Mikey sighed, settling down into one of the small, leather sofas. "Might as well make myself comfortable."
Sign up to rate and review this story