Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bandit Lee Way

Baby Bandit - Welcome to America

by LolumzGirl 2 reviews

Bandit is finally born.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-18 - Updated: 2011-10-23 - 1686 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ok, I'm 14. I'm not a mother (fortunately) so I don't know how pregnancy works. And... well... I'm embarrassed to ask my own mum. She's one of those people where if you so much as utter the word 'pregnancy' she suddenly belives your pregnant with the child of a hobo who's selling drugs and booze and is into prostitution (likely how you got pregnant in the first place) to keep his stomach full, and who's also dragging his feet with his friends and is incredibly rude, thilthy and likes to get drunk and fuck a lots... that's when I say "Fuck you, mum." And go to bed. THEN she thinks my friends are a bad influence and maybe having sex with 20 year olds and selling drugs under the cops noses, and grounds me for a week. Yeah - that sort of a mum. THAT'S why I'm starting the story here, in the waiting room, AFTER Bandit has been born. Love yah xx

Mikey was asleep, his head resting heavily on an uncomfortable Alicia's shoulder, but she said nothing. Next to her, in the remaining two chairs, were Donna and Donald Way. They had spoken to Alicia quite a bit, Donna about hairstyles and the latest bands and Donald about whether Mikey was 'behaving' himself or not. It made her laugh - the conversations were made from anxiety. They would usually talk about different topics, but nothing seemed to come to mind. Instead, Alicia just looked silently into the long, dragging hallway, waiting for a nurse to come and say "Your sister in law has given birth to a healthy baby.". Yeah, that would be cool. But that nurse never did, not for a long time, anyway.

Ray kicked his legs, Christa telling him to stop. Every now and again the soles would connect with the clean and polished floor, making a painful squeeking sound. As much as Ray found Christa's small tantrums quite humorous, he stopped after the second squeek. Again, like Alicia, he found himself looking at Mikey. Mikey's cheek was squashed madly into his face, making his closed eyes look odd and warped. To add to the distortion, he was dribbling. Even stars had their bad moments, and Ray considered taking the risk of Alicia kicking him in the balls for a photo of Mikey James Way, dribbling.

A long, loud scream made Franks sleepy head jump up, almost pulling his body up, too. He wished Jamia was there, so he might be able to get some sleep, but the longer he waited the more on-edge he got, it seemed. And a panicked Frank can't sleep. Instead, he swung his legs around and put them on the chair next to him, putting his head on the arm of the little chair parallel to his legs and thought of her - what would she be doing right now? Cleaning up the mess, probably. God, Lindsey could make such a fuss over nothing, I mean, how painful can a pregnancy really be, Frank questioned himself? Mind you, a babies head and body is coming out of your... No, he wanted to think of Jamia again. Picking up the broken bits of ornament that was shattered on the floor, and...

"Frank?" Franks face contorted with confusion. Surely, she'd left Gerards door wide open; it was a clear invite for all of the fangirls, like "hey, come steal my pictures and artwork and tear up Linseys face in my photos of us". Frank looked up, and Jamia smiled back down on him.

"B- but... Gerards house? There isn't a key... what the...?" Jamia just stood in front of him, almost laughing.

"Frank, you've been to Gerards house more than I have. You should know they always keep a spare key under the sink, behind the bleach. They had it cut because Lindsey felt like she needed it, and Gerard disagreed. You remember that, right?" Frank blinked up at her, mentally kicking himself. Of course, the key under the sink! How could he have forgotten? That was the day Gerard came to his house, bitching about how Lindsey was trying to spend money on things she didn't need, like a third key. Jamia looked right through him, like looking through French doors, then sat by him. Finally, he could rest. Not.

No sooner had he given her a quick peck, a nurse ran in. "Lindsey and Gerard are ready to be visited now, but there seems to be a lot of you. We'll let the relatives visit the baby first, then others. And, by the way, it's a healthy baby girl. Mr. Way has requested Mikey to help pick names." Then she hurried away, catching up with another screaming mother on a stretcher. Donna and Donald bustled away quickly, not being able to wait to see their beautiful grand-daughter. They already had a bag full of tiny baby-grows and what not with them, and they'd assumed the baby would have taken Lindseys eyes. Donna had always admired Lindsey for her laid back yet oh-so-polite attitude, and for her eyes.

"Mikey. Mikes. Get up." Mikey stirred, then fell almost instantly back to sleep. Alicia, not wanting to be patient with him, shrugged his head from her shoulders. It fell onto the arm of the chair with a thud, and Mikey jumped up, using one hand to rub his now aching temple and the other to wipe the thick, wet spit from his chin. He was blushing slightly, wondering if anybody had noticed his dribbling habit. Only Alicia really knew about it, and it was very rare that it happened, so it was obviously just life kicking his butt that it happened in a hospital waiting room. It was probably better he didn't know about Rays plans to photo him and maybe even put it on the internet.

"Where's mum and dad?" He asked, looking around for them, slightly confused. A long, exasperated sigh came from someone behind him, and Jamia chuckled.

"Mikey, go see your fucking niece." Frank said, not taking his eyes away from Mikey - he wanted to see his reaction. Mikey paused, taking in this new information then processing it slowly. He still had a bit of a sleepy head.

"But I don't... Lindsey gave birth!" He suddenly jumped, then he was off down the hallway with Alicia's hand in his. They fled, weaving in and out of nurses like some strange form of pacman, before finally making it to the right room. It was covered by a curtain, but Mikey heard his mum and dads cooing voice, Gerard and Lindsey saying about how she was beautiful, and a loud babys cry. This was it.

Mikey pulled back the curtain and let Alicia in first, then, judging by Alicia's gasp, decided it was time to see the baby himself. He looked in, taking one cautious step forward and laying eyes on his niece. People had often told him that, when you looked upon a new born baby that was going to be close to you, you can feel it. He had never really believed the rumours at first, but now he knew what they meant. The room was no colder than the rest, the atmosphere no more inviting, but Mikey could see it. Somewhere, in his mind, he just knew something more than amazing had just happened. Something more than just giving birth. This bright-eyed, big cheeked baby was his niece. His niece!

"Mikey, Alicia, do you want to hold her?" Lindsey asked, her deep-brown eyes gleaming with both past pain and future hopes. It was the face of a new mother, all pale and shakey on the outside, and full of joy on the inside. Oh, who was Mikey kidding? She was probably hurting like someone just put a red-hot metal poker through her vagina and thrust it madly through her insides. Thinking he was doing her a favour, he lifted the little bundle of powder blue towel and glowing eyes and screaming noise into his own arms and looked down on the baby. Alicia was looking just over his shoulder, positively glowing.

"Lindsey... she has your lips, and that's definately Gerards nose." She smiled down on the wriggling baby, who'd stopped crying now. Lindsey looked up at Gerard, who leaned down and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"I love you." He whispered, smiling, and she smiled back at him and pulled him into another, longer kiss.

"I love you too." She smiled, when they broke apart. Then she turned to Alicia, who was now holding the baby. "But, we have no name for her." There was a silence, as people thought. When it came to names, it usually started out at guessing. With each random guess, you'd figure out what you didn't like about the name and you'd fix that with a new one.

"Why not... Jade?" Alicia tried. "It's quite common, and really pretty." Lindsey considered it fakely, but she had already ruled out Jade as soon as it slipped from Alicia's lips. The two of them were looking to give her a name that would be remembered, so that when people said 'who's she?' about a million more people could answer. But what name? Constance was just horrible, not even worth thinking about. Prudence? God, no. No victorian names.

"Storm?" Gerard suggested, but the small, pink girl wailed at the idea.

"She disagrees." Lindsey laughed. "Who disagrees... you need a name, girl. Nobody goes without one."

"Nemo - it means nobody in Latin." The nurse piped up. Lindsey shook her head.

"Can you imagine that? Nobody? I mean, seriously. Calling out Nobody Way on the register at nursery? We might as well call her invisible." Lindsey said, although in a joking manner. Then, she noticed Gerard deep in thought. She took her hand out of the quilt shakily and squeezed his, and he smiled down on her. "Is there something on your mind?" She asked. Gerards face lit up with a soft, almost angelic smile, as he suggested her final title.

"Bandit." He said. "I'd like to call her Bandit."
Sign up to rate and review this story