Categories > Original > Drama > Chapter 1 - Never on time

Chapter 10 - Did you wrong

by katieblathers 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-10-16 - Updated: 2011-10-16 - 450 words

0Unrated
Chapter 10 – Did you wrong

Stefan spent a week producing the song and recording it with The Clik Clik. Henry also bagged them a music video for it. SCORE. It involved them wrapped in parcels, party food and balloons. Alice didn’t have a clue he wrote her a song, or even filmed a music video for it but Stefan was scared with how she would react.

It had been 2 days after the music video went up online. An unexpected visitor knocked on Stefan’s door.

‘I wonder who that is’ he mumbled to himself.

A tearful Alice was stood there. His heart leaped out of his chest. Stefan was shocked to see her but forgot how much he missed her, maybe she came to forgive him. He let her in, none of them saying a word.

‘I saw the music video’ she said under her breath.

Oh dear, she didn’t sound happy.

He sighed. ‘You didn’t like it?’
‘Yeah, of course I did! The song was amazing but...’

Stefan’s heart dropped when she said ‘but’, he knew whatever she was going to say next wasn’t going to be good news.

‘I still don’t know if I can forgive you’ she chewed her lip.
‘I was dreading you were gonna say that. Alice, you mean so much to me! You know I love you, I know you love me too. Just please, think about it’ he begged her.
‘Stefan, you can’t just write a song and expect me to give you another chance, it doesn’t work like that! But there’s another thing I need to tell you. I’m gonna stay with my mum, take my mind off things’
‘But that’s 3 hours away! Please don’t do this. Do you know when you’ll be coming back?!’
‘That’s the thing, I don’t know if I am coming back’
‘No, please don’t go! Just give it time, think about it’
‘I can’t! I can’t stop thinking about it, it’s killing me’
‘I’m so sorry Alice, don’t do this. Please!’
‘I have to’

The tears leaked down his face uncontrollably. He didn’t want her to leave. Warm drops of tears trickled down Alice’s face too.

‘Please’ Stefan’s voice was cracking, it was almost a whisper.
‘I’m sorry’ she really didn’t want to leave but she couldn’t stop thinking about him and Laura.

He walked up to her, wrapping his arms around her. Holding on to every single last second he had with her.

‘I love you Alice’ he whispered, one last tear ran down his rosy cheeks.

END OF CHAPTER 10
Sign up to rate and review this story