Categories > Original > Drama > Chapter 1 - Never on time

Chapter 11 - 2 years later

by katieblathers 0 reviews

It had been two years since Alice and Stefan broke up, but had he moved on and found someone else?

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-10-19 - Updated: 2011-10-19 - 994 words

0Unrated
Chapter 11 – 2 years later...

It had been two years since Stefan watched Alice walk out of his flat and she still hadn’t come back, a lot had changed. The Clik Clik split up. Dru broke up with his girlfriend, Anna, so Dru moved in with Stefan. Ashley finally plucked up the courage to ask Abi to move in with him, she did. Stefan was still single. Oh and Dru, Stefan and Ash had formed a group; The Midnight Beast.

They were internet sensations, mocking the charts and taking the pure piss out of songs. They had so many fans, especially crazed younger girl fans. They were getting ready to start their first tour. Stefan was used to performing now, it came naturally and he wouldn’t change it for the world. The only thing that kept Stefan down was Alice, it had been two years but he still wasn’t over her.

‘Morning mate!’ Dru said to Stefan happily.
‘Oh, hi’ Stefan’s face was filled with sadness.
‘What’s up dude?’ asked a worried Dru.

Stefan didn’t say anything, just hung his head and stared down.

‘Oh shit I forgot!’ Dru suddenly remembered that it had been exactly two years since Alice had left.
‘Come on mate, she’s not worth it anymore. You need to move on!’ Dru was trying to cheer him up but it depressed Stefan even more.
‘But I can’t just forget about her like that, I’ve tried to get in touch with her but... nothing.’ His eyes were slowly filling up with tears.
‘Look, we’ve got our tour soon. Just look forward to that, yeah? Get your mind off things, maybe a night out with the lads will do the trick?’
‘I don’t feel like it, just want to be on my own for a bit’ he stared at Dru, he was trying to tell Dru to go and leave him but he tried to put it as nice as he could.
‘Okay Stef, if you need me just call me’

Stefan nodded.

Dru left the flat, leaving Stefan to do nothing all day apart from feel sorry for himself.
He spent the day sleeping, eating and missing Alice. She must have meant a lot to him if he still wasn’t over her after two years. Stefan always thought about if she missed him, if she had tried to get in touch with him, if she had moved on. That was the one thing that terrified Stefan the most, Alice getting a boyfriend. After 2 years, she must have found someone else.

The day finally finished and Stefan could look forward to starting their tour in a week.

After one long, slow week of rehearsing, the day finally came. Their first show was in London.

‘This is it mate, our first show as The Midnight Beast!’ Ashley nervously giggled.
‘One to remember!’ Stefan grinned.
‘Come on boys, let’s do this shit.’ Dru interrupted, pretending that he wasn’t a nervous wreck.

The loud screams of the fans filled the room with excitement. A shot of adrenaline rushed through Stefan’s veins. As soon as they ran on stage, all the worries, all the past was put behind them. The fans went mental, shouting, screaming, dancing.

By no time Stefan was saying the words:
‘That was the last song of the night guys! We have been The Midnight Beast and we love you London!’

He didn’t want to step foot off the stage, he just wanted to stay there doing what he loves but he loved every single second of it, remembering all the tiny details.

‘Well done boys, we were awesome!’ Dru proudly told Ash and Stef.
‘Forget awesome, we owned that fucking stage mate!’ a confident, excited Ashley replied.
‘Haha! Ah, shit... left my hat on stage. I’ll be back in a second guys!’ Stefan said, hopping back on to the stage.

The atmosphere in the room was so different to how it was five minutes ago, it was the opposite. Cold, dead, quiet.

But he wasn’t on his own. A faded figure was standing at the back of the room, he could only make out their honey-blonde hair. The figure slowly walked closer and closer to Stefan, revealing their identity.

‘Alice!’ he gasped.

His heart was racing. He leaped off the stage, rushing towards her.
Her emerald eyes met with his.

‘W-what are you doing here?’ he stuttered, trying to get his words out.
‘To come see you’ she smiled.
He exhaled. ‘You haven’t found someone else?’
‘Of course not! It’s you Stef, it’s always been you’ a smile spread across her face.

Stefan was overwhelmed, everything was happening so fast he couldn’t find the right words. He didn’t have an automatic response or expression on his face which worried Alice.

‘Fuck. You’ve got a girlfriend’ her eyes stared down at the floor.
‘N-n-no! No, no, no!’ quickly replied Stefan.
‘Alice, I haven’t stopped thinking about you since you left. It’s been driving me crazy!’ his eyes lit up, staring in to hers.

Their lips finally touched again.

‘I love you’ Stefan whispered into her ear.
‘I love you too’

Stefan finally had the girl of his dreams back.

Two months had passed, Dru moved out and Alice moved in. It was another Monday night, Alice was in town and Ashley came over to see Stefan.

‘Just breathe in and out mate, don’t be nervous!’ Ashley comforted Stefan.

Stefan took deep breaths in and out, he was uncontrollably shaking.

‘Are you sure you want to do this?’ Ashley questioned him.
‘Never been so sure of anything in my life’ Stefan replied, he was a bag of nerves but he was telling the truth.
‘I can’t believe you’re actually going to ask Alice to marry you!’ Ashley grinned.

END OF CHAPTER 11
END OF FANFIC... OR IS IT?
Sign up to rate and review this story