Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Where did all the good times go?

So happy together

by xxPanicFanxx 2 reviews

"A broken heart can't function can it, Ryan? Well tell that to your daughter because she hasn't given up hope on you yet."

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2011-10-16 - Updated: 2011-10-16 - 448 words

0Unrated
"Goodbye, Ryan." I said walking into the house. "Sage, come on baby we gotta go home." I walked over to where Brendon and Sage were sitting on the floor.
"Mommy! Mommy! I drew this picture do you like it?" She said running over to me holding up a picture of her, Ryan, Brendon, and I. It was a really nice picture, she was great at drawing. The picture was us all standing in front of a house with names over our heads. The names were Sage, Mommy(me), Daddy(Ryan), and Uncle Brendon. I tried to hold back all the tears. I should've never come here. I should've never met Ryan. I should've never fallen in love.
"I love it sweetie." I said through a fake smile. She was a smart girl she knew when something wasn't right with me.
"Mommy, can I show Uncle Brendon how I play the piano?" I nodded. I was surprised when Brondon started singing when she started The Only Difference Between Matrydom And Suicide Is Press Coverage. She had only heard that song once. Then she started playing But It's Better If You, Time To Dance, Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off, and There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet. She started singing and everyone got really quiet.
"Dang," Brendon started "this girl can sing and play paino. What else can she play?" He said raising an eyebrow.
"Guitar, violin, drums, chello, flute, and the trumpet." I said shrugging.Brendon tooka along pause and just stared at me.
"Uhh, I'm going to steal your kid now k thanks bye!" He grabbed Sage and started running twoards the door. She was laughing and flailing her arms. The sight just made me burst out laughing. Wait is Ryan smiling? Is he actually smiling? Brendon put Sage down and she went running over to Ryan.
"Daddy!" Sage screamed jumping into Ryan's arms. He was definately smiling. It didn't look like a fake smile it looked like a true, geniuine smile.
"So Ryan, do you still not want to have anything to do with her?" I said crossing my arms and smiling. He put Sage down and walked over to me.
"I'm sorry." He said hugging me. I smiled and kissed him. He took that as and 'all is forgiven' gesture. Sage ran over to us and started laughing.


OK I FINALLY UPDATED!! yay! well r&r please! this stories not over yet! i think? i might end it on a good note or continue with the story? i dont know. review what you guys think I should do.
Sign up to rate and review this story