Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The hardest ones to love, are the ones that need it most...

chapter seven

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 2 reviews

“Frank, in here, quick!”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-10-16 - Updated: 2011-10-16 - 713 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey, I am really sorry about the wait and the shortness of this chapter. I`ll try to update as soon as I can to make up for it. I am sad to tell you that there will only be one, possibly two chapters left. I hope you like this chapter, please let me know if you do
xoxodakota

Frank`s pov
I stare at the phone in my hand, shock and fear radiating through my small body. What had just happened? Had Gerard hung up on me on purpose? Possibly, he had told me to forget him, to leave him alone. Bu something just didn’t add up. What with him sounding so frightened. And then Jay, his old boyfriend who was no more than scum, had called me, asking for him.
I rush to the front door, grabbing my hoodie and hastily shoving my arms and head through the holes. Something was badly wrong. Gerard was in danger, I could feel it. I know I shouldn’t really care, not after what had happened, not after what he had done to me, but I couldn`t help it. We had been friends for as long as I could remember, I had loved him for most of that time. If he was in trouble, I had to help him, I had to.
I slam the door shut behind me, hurriedly jamming my keys into the lock and turning them, hands shaking as i hear the familiar click of the door locking. I shove the keys into my back pocket and run out of the garden and down the street as fast as my sore, little legs could carry me, in the direction of Gerard and Mikey`s house. I race, my feet pounding against the concrete, all sorts of horrible ideas running through my mind, my fear for Gerard growing greater and greater with each step. Though I had no proof, I knew he was in trouble, big trouble. Jay was looking for him, and Jay Winters was bad news, really bad news.
He had gotten Gerard hooked on the drugs and the drink, watching on as he was slowly ruining his life, not a care in the entire fucking world for the person he was supposed to love. I knew Jay didn`t love Gerard, I had always known it, but Gerard had loved him, he always said that to me whenever I questioned it anyway. It had always killed me to see them together, watching the person I had loved and my best friend destroy their life, and love someone else who clearly didn’t love, or deserve them. It had been torture, pure torture. Ever since Gerard met Jay, when he was only thirteen, he had changed. He became quiet, less confident and outgoing. I had always had my suspicions, as had Mikey, but whenever we mentioned his relationship with Jay, Gerard had always tried to change it.
“Frank, what are you doing down here?” Mikey asks me, a wide grin on his face, eyes lighting up when he saw me. I was just down the road now from their house, about a two minute walk away.
“Gee`s in trouble, Jays looking for him.” I pant out, exhausted from the run.
“W-what?!” His smile quickly fades and his eyes narrow dangerously.
“That bastard thinks he can come back and ruin his life again?” we both run towards the house.
The door was wide open, broken glass and plates littered the doorway and hallway, as did a sticky crimson liquid. Our eyes grow wide with fear as we realise what it was.
“Gerard?” Mikey calls out, cautiously peeking into the living room. I check the kitchen, searching for the phone to call for the police and for any sign of Gerard in the silent house.
“Frank, in here, quick!”
I instantly rush to the living room, the horrid sight that greets me would forever haunt me…
Erm I don`t really think thay anyone is really reading this anymore, I am unsure as to whether I should write the last chapter or not, if no one is going to read it I will jsut continue with something else. Is anyone actually bothered with me posting the last chapter?
xoxodakota
Sign up to rate and review this story