Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The hardest ones to love, are the ones that need it most...

Last Chapter

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 7 reviews

I smile sadly at him watching with tears in my eyes, sliding down my face as he is taken away. “I know Gee, I know.”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-10-27 - Updated: 2011-10-27 - 1416 words - Complete

2Moving
So this is the last chapter, I hope you all like it. I know I could probably carry on with this as Gerard is treated and stuff, and maybe even have Jay put to justice, but I felt it was time to end this, I didn`t want it to drag on and on. Besides, I was really running out of time and ideas, and to be honest I have way too many other stories to write as well. I would love it if you could check them out, and let me know what you think. Anyway, bye bye from me, I hope you like this last chapter
xoxodakota
Frank`s pov
Gerard was laying there, raven black hair dishevelled, shielding his pale, bruised face from us,his torn clothes ripped off and scattered around the copper scented room. Both of his hazel green eyes were bruised and swollen. One of them-the left one- was so badly damaged that he couldn’t even open it. His perfect, button nose was bleeding, all smashed up and broken, I could hear him gagging slightly on the metallic liquid. Gerard, m best friend was laying broken on the floor of his own home, covered in deep cuts, fresh purple and blue splodges already surfacing on his pale skin. A sticky pool of crimson was by his head, his own blood matting in his ebony hair, drying in, staining his beautiful, soft locks.
“Gee…Gerard…” Mikey is pale, even paler than his brother, a faint green colour washing over him, as he bites back the bile threatening to come up. I was close to being sick as well; my whole body was shaking with anger. Jay was responsible for this, and he was going to pay.
“Gee…it is alright, you`ll be okay.” Mikey hesitantly walks over to him, being careful not to frighten him.
Perching down on his knees next to him, he takes out his cell phone and dials 911, his voice shaking when he speaks, blood staining his jeans as he kneels.
I just stand there, too shocked for words, too torn to decide what to do. I wanted to comfort him like Mikey was, but I just didn’t know how. My best friend was badly injured, and by the looks of it, he had been raped as well. More bile rises in my throat, burning as I swallow it down. Some evil, heartless people may see some kind of sick, twisted justice in this. I had been raped by him, my trust and love thrown away and abused, and know he had suffered the same fate. But I wasn’t like that; no one deserved this, nobody.
“F…Frankie?” Gerard chokes on his words, and on his own blood, his voice weak and shocked as he catches sight of me standing there, a metre or so away from him. “A-are you there?” he asks, fighting to keep eyes that were blurred from tears, open.
I nod once, salty tears threatening to fall from my eyes and smile down at him sadly, as I begin to walk over towards him, perching down next to him on the opposite side to Mikey.
“I`m here, Gee.” I raise a trembling hand to is face, wiping away some on the blood, drying his tears with the sleeve of my hoodie, my own pain long forgotten. “Me and Mikey are both here, we ain`t gonna leave you.” The tears begin to slip down my pale cheeks now; I was unable to hold them back any longer. I had been desperately trying to do so since I had first seen the state he was in.
Gerard tries and fails to lift his head up so he could see our faces properly. Mikey gently tells him to rest, to conserve his energy.
“Will the fucking ambulance be here soon or what?!” I ask Mikey impatiently, my raised voice seeming to frighten Gerard. I mentally curse myself for being so stupid.
“Sorry, I just want them to get here as soon as so they can help you.”I was worried. I wasn’t going to admit it to him though; I didn’t want him to worry anymore.
“Will they be here soon?” He asks, sounding just like a terrified, lost little child.
I glance over at Mikey, a worried, questioning look on my fearful face. He nods once, barely lowering his head, near once taking his eyes off of his injured brother.
“Yeah, soon Gee.”
He tries to raise the corners of his mouth to from a smile and to nod but he was too weak to do so.
“It hurts guys.” Gerard admits in a quiet voice after a few seconds of deafening, awkward silence. That was vey unlike him; Gerard Way was strong, fearless almost. He never admitted his fears to anyone, he never cried or complained.
“I know, it’ll be okay in a minute, though, alright?” Mikey tries to comfort him, and he goes to gently take hold of his hand, only to stop, his eyes narrowing when he takes in the awkward way his bare, pale and bleeding arm was lying. It had to be broken, there was no doubt about it.
We wait a few more minutes, but it feels like centuries. I can just about hear the faint sound of the ambulance approaching, the sirens wails growing louder with each passing second.
“I need a drink, do you think you could get me some water Mikey?” Gerard croaks out and Mikey leaves the room, rushing into the kitchen to fetch his brother a drink.
“I don’t really need one, I just wanted to talk to you in private.” Gerard admits shyly.
I nod, confused. “Why, Frankie?” I was now even more confused. I can hear a tap running from in the kitchen and a glass being taken from the cupboard. Mikey would soon be back, if Gerard wanted to say something he would have to be quick about it.
“Why did you help me?” he asks, a single tear escaping from his bruised eyes. “I`m not worth it, I don`t deserve it.”
“Shhh…don’t say that Gee, don`t ever say that again.” I push his matted, bloody hair back from his face, slowly, softly begin to stroke his raven hair, trying to soothe him and detangle the mats.
“But I hurt you, I-you should hate me!” more tears fall, as he struggles to raise his voice louder than a whisper. I could hear the confusion and anger in it though, and the self loathing.
“No…no I don’t hate you…I never could.” I whisper the last part. I knew if he was able to, Gerard`s eyes would be wide with shock right now.
“B-but why?” I was unsure of what to say. Most people in my position would hate him, but I was unable to.
I can hear Mikey`s footsteps and the tinkling of a glass as he makes his way back down the hall with Gerard`s water. He would soon re-enter the room. The sirens were getting louder too, I no longer had to strain to hear them.
I smile sadly, the answer escaping my mouth before I can stop it. I knew instantly that these were the right words to say though. “I don`t hate you because we`re the same, Gee. Two best friends, that were simply hurt by the ones they loved. two broken souls, two misfits. I can’t hate you Gee, because you mean too much to me, even after everything. and you always will,” It wasn’t a happy answer, and defiantly not the one Gerard was expecting, but I knew he understood why I had chosen to say it.
“Here you go,” Mikey hands the glass of water over to Gerard and holds his head up to help him drink it. After that we sit there in silence, in wait for the ambulance. It pulls up outside the house, sirens blaring, people jumping out if it, rushing down the garden and into the house.
I hear the paramedics muttering something under their breath, but they tell Mikey confidently that he will be alright.
“I`m sorry Frankie, I really am.” Gerard whispers so quietly that only I can hear.
I smile sadly at him watching with tears in my eyes, sliding down my face as he is taken away. “I know Gee, I know.”
Sign up to rate and review this story