Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And They All Lived Happily Ever After...

Last Chapter

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 2 reviews

The last ever chapter...Hope you like it...Bye...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-10-17 - Updated: 2011-11-27 - 1407 words

0Unrated
I know I said there was going to be a little twist, but I felt it was time to end this story. This was one of the first stories I have ever written on here, the sequal to my first ever one. I hope that you like this last chaper, I am sorry that it is over, but I felt that the time had come to end it. Plus, I was swamped with all of my other, newer and in my opinion better storries. If you haven`t already checked out my other stories, please do. I would really apreciate it and love you forever if you did. So like I said, hope you liked the story, and this last chapter, please let me know what you think of it.
xoxodakota
Frank`s pov
I was pacing back and forth in the hallway that led into the living room, anxiously biting my lip, so consumed in thought I hadn’t heard the nearing footstep behind me. It was the day of the wedding, and Gerard was still not ready, we had to be out of here in less than one hour.
Had he changed his mind? Doesn’t he love me anymore?
I shake my head, desperately trying to rid my worried mind of the dreadful thoughts, knowing deep down they could not possibly be true.
“Frank?” I freeze, then realising it was only Aubree I turn around to face her, trying not to show my disappointment that it was not Gerard. She looked...lovely, I didn’t want to admit it, but she did. Her black, shoulder length hair was tied back into some complicated updo, a few, sleek, glossy strands framing the porcelain skin of her face. Alicia had picked her out a dark red dress that ended just below her knees, flowing out from her thin waist just the right amount. I frown out of jealously, even though I had complete faith in Gerard. She was just so pretty, how on earth could I ever compete with her?
I raise one trembling hand to my head, pausing when I remember I had my hair cut short again, frowning again. Gerard hadn`t seen it yet, what if he hated it? He often went on about how soft my hair was, and how he loved it longer. He would hate it, I was sure. What on earth ha compelled me to have it cut?
“Frank, Earth to Frank!” Aubree giggles, waving her hand in front of my face, bringing me back to the present.
“Oh, hi Aubree.” I mutter, not looking her in the eye.
“Frank, I know you don’t like me that much, and I get it, I really do.” I look up at her, eyes wide with shock. “if I was getting married and my husband to be`s ex was hanging around, I wouldn’t be too pleased or taken by them.”
“Aubree-“
“But I can assure you, I am happy for the both of you, and want nothing to ever come between you. My relationship with Gerard was short, and although I still care for him, I only like him as a friend, Frank.” She smiles kindly at me. Maybe she wasn’t so bad after all. I mean, she didn’t have to explain herself to me.
“I wish you both all the best.” She leans forward and places a kiss on my cheek, then walks away, singing quietly under her breath.
“Frank, Gerard will be down in a minute.” Mikey tells me, walking down the stairs, presumably having just checked on his elder brother. “Alicia says to get in the car," he speaks, tugging a plain black tie around his neck, groaning with frustration as he tries (and fails) to fasten it securely around him.
“Here, I`ll do it,” Alicia runs over, her high heeled shoes clicking on the floor. “Frank, car. Now.” She points at the door, before turning to Mikey.
“Is Gee alright?”
“Fine, fine. He`ll be down in a minute. GO!”
“Okay, fine, I`ll go!”
“Frankie…” a very familiar voice calls after me, a wide smile forming on my lips.
Gerard`s pov
Frankie..." I breathe, too stunned to say anything other than my Fiancé’s name. He was stunning, absolutely stunning. His dark, perfect hair had been cut short again, and I had to admit I was a little saddened that I could no longer run my hands through it; I was already missing the soft, silky hair. But I also had to admit that it suited him very well, but I doubted any haircut would fail to suit him. Frank was stood there in front of me, anxiously biting his bottom lip, beautiful chocolate eyes full of uncertainty and love. His suit was perfect too, just like he was and I find myself asking yet again how had I had become so lucky. I felt so plain next to Frank, but I had settled long ago for knowing he was much better in so many ways than I was. Why he had chosen me, why on earth he felt the same way about me as I did about him was a mystery, but I was not complaining.
He gives me a quick, nervous smile, but one full of love and trust. Alicia had told me "it was only natural to be nervous, even I was" I remember when she told me how her eyes had lit up when she giggled at the last part. It was extremely difficult to imagine Alicia nervous. But I knew that for me and Frank we had more to be nervous about than most couples on their wedding day, we knew we wouldn`t be accepted by everybody, that we would be hated by many, just because we were in love.
"Ready to go?" I ask in a hushed voice, closing the small distance between us and squeezing his hand. Frank squeezes mine back and smiles again.
"I`m ready."
“Yes, yes.” Alicia sighs, fixing her hair, making sure not a single hair would move from its place. “You weren’t supposed to see each other until-never mind. Guess it’s too late now, huh?” she narrows her eyes at Gerard.

We all make our way to the car, Frank holding my hand in his as we make the short journey across the path to the garage.
“No regrets, right?” I ask, a small smile playing with the corner of my lips, already certain of his answer. “If there are, speak now or forever hold your peace.” He giggles.
“Well now that you mention it…”my heart stops for a second. “Nope, not an one.” he laughs at my expression, before kissing me lightly on the lips. Bandit who was sat in the front, next to Mikey who was driving, pulls a face at us, before bursting out into laughter, the rest of the car joining us.
“I love you Frankie.”
“I know, I love you too.” We kiss again, and he rests his head on my shoulder for the rest of the journey, his perfect eyes closed, and a great big grin on his beautiful face.
If you would have asked me a year ago I would have ever believed that this would ever happen, I would have laughed and said that was crazy. A year ago I was in hell, married to a woman I hated, living in my own misery, trying so desperately to move on with my life and ignore the feelings I ad for my best friend. Sitting here in the car now, next to the love of my life, surrounded by loving friends and family, I knew. I knew now that dreams did happen, as did fairytales. It was rare, but it happened. I guess I was just lucky. No, I knew I was lucky, so unbelievably lucky.
“Frankie?” I ask, ruffling his hair.
“Mmmm?”
“We`re here.” I point out of the window to the building, a nervous, happy smile on my face, my stomach doing all sorts of flips and twists.
We all get out of the car, Bandit skipping happily in front of us, her hair swaying in the sleight breeze. It was a perfect day, the sky was blue and the sun was shining. For the first time in my life, I knew, no, I was certain that it was all going to be alright.
Sign up to rate and review this story