Categories > Original > Humor > A Zacky Movie

The End

by Brideofbillie 1 review

The end of the story

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Parody - Published: 2006-06-11 - Updated: 2006-06-11 - 376 words

-1Predictable
Fade to later. Zacky is just pulling up in the car in front of Roxanne's house. The car is a total wreck. When they stop, the front bumper comes off.

Zacky:
You're doing the right thing, son.

Max:
Yeah, I know. But she'll probably never talk to me again.

Zacky:
Well, if she doesn't, maybe she's just not the one for you.

Max:
That's what I'm afraid of.

Max goes to the front door and rings the doorbell. Roxanne's father answers.

Max:
Uh, hi! Remember me?

The door slams.

Roxanne:
(from inside) Daddy!

Roxanne opens the door and comes out.

Roxanne:
Max? I saw you on TV! You were great!

Max:
Yeah? I mean, no, no. I mean, uh,,... Roxanne, I lied to you. I don't even know Powerline.

Roxanne:
What are you talking about? A billion people saw you dance with him!

Max:
Yeah, well, I never met him before. The concert, that is.

Roxanne:
You mean that story about Powerline and your dad... Why would you make up something like that?

Max:
I don't know. I guess, I just...wanted you to like me.

Roxanne:
I already liked you, Max.

Max looks at Roxanne, shocked.

Roxanne:
From the very first time I heard you laugh. "Uhyuck!" So, you want to do something tonight?

Max:
Definitely! Oh! Oh no, I can't! I can't.

Roxanne looks at Max distrustfully.

Roxanne:
What?

Max:
Well, I'm kinda doing something with my dad. Honest! How about tomorrow?

Roxanne:
Deal.

Roxanne extends her hand for Max to shake. Max kisses Roxanne instead. They both giggle and Max lets out a full Zacky laugh. He covers his mouth, but Roxanne just smiles. Back at the car, Zacky has managed to get the front bumper back on the car. He grins and points at it. The car explodes. Zacky is sent flying. With a full Zacky yell, Zacky lands head first on the roof of Roxanne porch. Zacky goes halfway through with his head and arms sticking through to the porch area. He chuckles and waves at Max and Roxanne. Max smiles.

Max:
Roxanne, I'd like you to meet my Dad!

Zacky takes Roxanne's hand and kisses it.

Zacky:
Enchante, Madamoiselle!

They all laugh and the camera rises to the blue sky.
Sign up to rate and review this story