Categories > Original > Drama > A TMB Fanfic

A TMB Fanfic

by JustAnotherTMBFanFic 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-10-16 - Updated: 2011-10-16 - 504 words

0Unrated
"HURRY UP (YN) WE GOING TO BE LATE!!!" shouted nicole.
nicole was your best friend. you'd do anything for her. she was the kind of person that everyone wanted to be. she had that look. her long brown wavy hair, her hazelnut eyes, her sense in style. you didnt know how you were friends with her, she was popular. as for you.
you were the geeky kind. not geeky as in "smart" but geeky as in "quite, shy, never knowing what to say" kind of geeky.
"FOR GOD SAKE NICOLE. WE HAVE PLENTY OF TIME!" you shouted down the stairs.
you and nicole were going to see 'The Midnight Beast' nicoles favourite band. you've heard their songs but you didnt really have an interest in them. but nicole. she was completely different. she LOVES them!
"BUT I WANT TO BE AT THE FRONT. AND I WANT TO BE THERE WHEN THEY ARRIVE!" nicole argued back. you gave in and walked down the stairs, and out the door following nicole. she was wearing her beefa top, 'horney' to be precise. shorts and some white nike dunks. she only brought a pair of white nike dunks because of the song 'my dunks - the clik clik' stefans previous band. stefan is 1/3 of the midnight beast, along with dru and ashley.

you and nicole have now arrived at the venue. there were only 4 people there already queued up. they have set up camp on the floor outside of the venue because you have to wait 7hours until the gig starts. you hate how nicole has dragged you there so early, but shes your best friend and you will do anything for her.
groups of people kept turning up and sat down behind you, all wearing roughly the same thing (TMB tops and hoodies). most of the people there were girls. a bit younger than you and nicole, mostly 14-18 year olds. but nobody seemed to care as you were all there for the same reason, to see and maybe meet the midnight beast.
as the clock ticked on, and more and more people turned up, making the queue longer and the atmosphere more lively. nicole was talking to people around you because she spoke to them on twitter every so often. you were to shy to speak to any of them, mostly because they would be fangirling about TMB most of the time and you knew nothing about them to play along. you were bord out of your mind so you decided to put some headphones in and block everyone out. suddenly everybody stood up and ran to the barriers, screaming and shouting and going mad. it kind of pissed you off, but you knew you couldnt change it. you turned around to ask nicole what was happening but she wasnt there. she was buried in the crowed of people shouting and screaming along with them. then you see a van pull up and a curly haired boy step out, followed by two others. they were here.
Sign up to rate and review this story