Categories > Original > Drama > A TMB Fanfic

i need the toilet?

by JustAnotherTMBFanFic 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2011-10-17 - Updated: 2011-10-17 - 435 words

0Unrated
stefan, ashley and dru are talking to the fans, taking pictures, signing posters and pieces of clothing. you dont want to get up to talk to them or ask them to sign anything because you werent to bothered. but nicole was fighting through the crowd to get a picture and her poster signed.
you werent to bothered that she had left you because you know how much they mean to her. she would do anything just to see them.
you looked a bit weird being the only one sat on the floor and not crushed in the crowd with the others. fans were giving you dirty looks because you werent even smiling. lets just say you were used to all these dirty looks. you get them all the time, you could never fit in.
you could see ashley hugging some fans, well you think it was ashley anyway. you didnt quite know which one was which. "wow he looks so much hotter in person." you thought to yourself. "maybe i should go say hi?" you shook the idea out of you head, knowing that it was a stupid. "no, he wont want to talk to me, i doubt i could even get that close to him! ill just leave it.." you stay sat down and carried on listening to your ipod whilst everyone fangirled over TMB.

ashley, dru and stefan were talking to the fans for about 20 minutes, then they went in to start setting up. nicole was still with her twitter friends talking away, when suddenly you needed the toilet. you dont know where they are and you know that the venue wont let you in. they'll think your going in to try find TMB or something stupid like that.
you see subway and decide to ask if you can use their toilets. they will only let you in if you buy a sandwhich, so you decided to buy one as it was about 2 o'clock and you hadnt eaten anything since 11.

you had eaten your sandwhich and had been to the toilet, so you decide to walk back to the venue.
it was getting quite cold outside so you put you hoodie on to keep you warm. as you were reaching into bag to get out your hoodie you hear screaming coming from behind you, and three figures running towards you. BANG you felt the cold floor hit you hard, and faint shouting around you. everything started to look blurry and distorted and soon everything went black. the last thing you saw were 3 boys knelt around you, and girls getting pushed away by guards.
Sign up to rate and review this story